Single Writers 309 members · 2,582 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Jongoji245
Group Admin

Welcome everyone to this group. I am Jongoji245, author of the Jongojiverse (and now a few random stories). As you might find out, I am a single male in a constant war between his personal life, academics, and a job. But I make it through nonetheless.

5632327 Pretty much sounds like my story, minus academics.

5632327 So, this is a thing. Hello.

Similar boat here too

NotSoWickedWitch
Group Admin

I'm a single little pringle myself.

That is all.

Jongoji245
Group Admin

Glad to be welcomed, now lets stop mopping about ourselves and writes fanfics about ponies... And I have just made myself the class clown and the dumbest person on this page:facehoof::facehoof::facehoof:

5632327 so fimfiction is a dating site noe
Well at least if you meet a girl and it doesn't work out there's prob on the same site #convenient

Hello. Wannabe Scholar here. Just an amateur who likes to read and make good stories (but somehow gets it wrong when it comes with said story receiving attention). My interest in MLP has declined over the years (and I may leave one day), but I do hope to write to write good stories while I'm on the site. In the meantime, I have three stories, mainly crossovers (one Star Wars, one Bionicle, and one a Japanese franchise of transforming heroes in bug armor and riding motorbikes).

I graduated from college this year, and I am working, but considering my special condition as a religious and racial minority, who knows what will happen. If I don't answer a request or anything in the next four-eight years, I'll probably be in camp.

-W.S.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10