Pagan Bronies 42 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Brasta Septim
Group Admin

(Please keep this thread to introductions only, extended discussions can go to another thread.)

Hello everyone! I am Brasta Septim, founder and admin of the Pagan Bronies group, and am looking to help everyone here feel welcome!

I am a young Anglican (Christian, I know, surprising) clergyman with a background in studying comparative religion. My main scholarly interest lies in researching Roman neopaganism, or the Religio Romana, and particularly the more obscure rites, rituals and cults around it. During my spare time I read and write pony fiction, read a large variety of other books, listen to music, enjoy tea, and love ponies.

Introduce yourselves!

5607803 I'm Root Beer. I believe in more than one divine being, reiki (the channeling of spirit energy or chi), astral projection, and spirits. I'm also a Sunlight Minister.

5607803 I'm an agnostic atheist who finds the topic of religious history (especially pre-Christian) deeply fascinating.

Currently beginning the training course for the Order of Bards, Ovates, and Druids. I've already become a tea sommelier and am hoping to also begin a course in herbalism.

Hello I'm Zurvan. I'm a wiccan. I've see and talked to spirits.

Hi, I am a practicioner of the old Celtic religion and an animistic polytheist. The deities I most revere are Brigid, Goddess of Poetry and Lugh, God of Light.

Hello!
I am Sanguine.
I am of the Christian faith however I have a very deep appreciation for my ancestry which stems into both Norse paganism and Euro Finnic paganism.
I even wrote a story with stems into both of those and draws a great amount of influence from them.
I just love a system of faith that draws out positive values and Creed's. A faith based on Justice and good works instead of a faith based on "follow me or you'll die"

I'm bad. I study lies so that I can recognize the truth when I come across it. Many different views present a spawning ground for various lies. I wish to be drenched in this place.

5607803 I like Egyptian paganism and I may or not have a knowledge of it beyond what's in Age of Mythology

Also that zeus pony is cute

I'm Wiccan, a faith I choose after 3 years of study when I was 14. I'm happy with my chosen beliefs but will not scorn anyone else's.

I consider myself a programmer and scientist (currently in college), but ultimately I am connected to the pagan community and have learned/experienced/seen a lot. At this point, I'm open-minded to practically anything (albeit skeptical when need-be). I also am working to grow more and more spiritually. Initially I was going to take more time before going into magick, but uh... long story. :rainbowderp:

I am excited in being a part of this group! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12