Christian Bronies of the Reformation 92 members · 227 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Hello! I'm Grant! I have views that are pertainable to Anglicanism and Messianic Judaism, and I founded this group because so many people wanted a place in which, metaphorically speaking, you could order a hamburger and expect to get one, and that includes secular users, but the Lutherans seemed to want it the most. I also made it because honestly, I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend your right to say it. My socio-political views are a mixed bag of Classical Liberal and Paleo-Conservative views. I'm a huge fan of The Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Doctor Who, The Chronicles of Narnia, Ultraman, DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Evangelion, Godzilla, and RWBY.

Mega NewWays97
Group Admin

Hello I'm SevenWays or whatever I'm deciding to call myself for the next few months. I'm more agnoistic in my views over religion though the one thing I do believe in is the idea that everyone has a soul. Now wither that soul is immortal or not? Eh, I'll let you be the judge of that. I've been called a centrist by some in politics but i'm highly disillusioned by the whole process of politics so yeah I would weither not talk about it.

As for my likes? Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, DC comics, Image Comic, Marvel, Disney, Godzilla, DBZ, Warcraft, MLP, Supernatural, Kingdom Hearts, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and several others... i guess you can call me a nerd :P

I'm a gay. :rainbowkiss:

I'm very whimsical with my religious philosophies. They will change depending on the day.

Another nerd? Good! I can talk about anything!

I'm a straight!! :rainbowkiss:

At least, I think I am. It can be hard to tell at times.

TheResistance3
Group Contributor

I'm TheResistance3. My own religious views (currently at least) are pretty agnostic, but I hope that won't be an issue here. That being said, I DO believe in objective morality (or at least a set of moral beliefs/guidelines that most people can agree on).

Time Reaper
Group Admin

Hello! I'm Time Reaper I have views that are more related to Liberalism and Conservatism (a mix of both) and I'm a Protestant Christian. I believe that our soul is one of the greatest gifts God has given us (after sending his son to save us, of course) and that we must live following our beliefs to have a better life as individuals and a society.

My likes are Star Wars, Pokemon, Disney, DIgimon, Dragon Ball, Anime in general, cartoons, books written by Eleazar López Contreras, Arturo Uslar Pietri, Román Díaz Sanchez, Gabriel García Márquez, among other things.

Ezio Auditore
Group Contributor

Hi I'm Ezio, I'm an admin for the 'Christian Bronies' group here on the site. I've been involved in lots of groups on this site pertaining to Christianity, and I'm always excited to join a new one.

I'm not terribly denominational in my thinking. I can't really put a specific label on myself, if you want to know what I think about a particular theological issue feel free to ask.

I enjoy martial arts (I practice Kenpo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu), video games, sports, anime, and reading.

Various religions views are not a problem here! The motto of this group is as follows:

Voltaire wasn't even a Christian, but I think this value is important. Too many groups have suffered from not having this attitude.

Most excellent to see you here!

Recon777
Group Contributor

Recon here. I'm a Biblical Christian, meaning I do not subscribe to any systems of man, but only the 66 books of the protestant Bible, in their original language. I trust NKJV the most, but when studying, I'll look at several translations to form a consensus if there's a disagreement in the text. I firmly believe that scripture is axiomatic truth and that any disagreements among people ought to be resolved by pointing out chapter and verse along with an analysis. I'm a rational thinker, and I believe in philosophical principles and empirical reasoning. I believe the faith is a rational one, and we should expect our observations to square with scripture.

For the most part, my practice of the faith is fairly relaxed. I realize that we are all sinners, and we continue to sin all through this life on earth. I believe that salvation is a free gift by faith alone through the grace of God. I believe in the five "solae" of Christian theology. But I am neither "Reformed" nor "Calvinist". I am somewhere between Calvinist and Arminian theology.

Through all this, I also believe that judging others for their sins is nonproductive for the most part, but necessary when the protection of others is at stake. It's important to realize what is true and what is merely mankind's impositions. I'm aware that everyone is at a different place in their walk in the faith, and we need to practice grace with one another when we are more advanced in some areas while less advanced in other areas. So the bottom line is that if the Bible says it, I believe it completely. Everything else is up for grabs.

As for my personal life, I enjoy a variety of computer games for pastime. I'm an intellectual who prefers games which offer some sort of creative outlet. I used to be a computer programmer, but I've been out of the IT industry since mid 2012 and now drive for Uber to help make ends meet. I'm a single father of a fantastic nine-year-old girl who lives with me seven of every fourteen days.

Oh, and my primary occupation is my fimfiction writing. I'm two years into a massive story project right here on this site where I get to express myself and my personal values via fantasy literature. :twilightsmile:

Time Reaper
Group Admin

Thank you very much, I hope we can have a great moment here.

I do not tend to speak about my religious views much, but I am catholic though I do believe the church does need reform in some key areas most importantly the corruption and sexual abuse problems. Though my family is religious most of them aren't fundamentalists with my mother and grandmother both being former catechism teachers and both leaning democrat. Politically speaking I, at first took after them but various events that would take quite a long time to explain lead me to become a somewhat conservative leaning libertarian. My interests include Star Wars, comics, various anime and manga especially One Piece and Dragon Ball. I also have a strong interest in philosophy and history with my career goal being to actually become a history teacher.

Username is a bit self-descriptive in more than one sense. I enjoy deviating from normal and tend to appreciate oddball responses just as much for the sake of shattering monotony as any other reason. I run with reason over rationalization, though if I get carried away, I can become fixated on whatever has my attention. Bullseye Centerist from a family full of people that know the importance of hearing more than one side of an argument before coming to a final conclusion. Also earned myself a certain level of humility through a multitude of mistakes, so I actively try not to be accusatory even deep in an argument.

In the intangible, I remain convinced there are forces beyond us that are guiding us to become better through test and trial, regardless of whether we're being dragged along kicking and screaming against the adversity all individuals face in life. The source of this is derived from the recognition that the answer to "Why do bad things happen to good people?" is truly "adversity breeds character" as the core. We struggle so we learn strength. And we'll be given the same bloody lessons time and again until we learn. Not Christian myself, though I grew up in such a home and family. Closest I could say I identify with would be a Druid with Buddhist tendencies. My main fixation is that Balance is in all things and must be respected, for living an unbalanced life always causes you an associated degree of pain, even if you don't recognize it at the time. Balance for each individual is also unique to them, and thus attempting to copy someone else's way of life will never bring you personal peace. It must be a personal journey given personal thought, or it is never yours.

Beyond that, hobby of more technical games (Factorio and modded Minecraft,etc.) and a member of The Old Timer's Guild. Slowly teaching myself creative fiction writing, specifically with my growing verse here on FiMfiction. Life's going a bit rough for me but I'm making progress after a long struggle with deep depression. Come from a blue collar background, but I'm presently working on my Cisco certification and moving into IT to nerd it up. Currently on my school's CCDC team, too. Fully ADHD with a love of coffee. Also stuck being a long distance father (CA to NY long) with no clue how to connect, but trying (daughter's almost 8).

Kind of iffy on if I'll stick around in this group, or if I'll speak much as of yet.

I am called Tundra. I believe in Christ first before anything else. I am of the Southern Baptist denomination and believe that a little fellowship is important (in addition to good food and the occasional sarcastic joke). Still, I'm aware the church could use some work.

I'm not as active a writer on FiMFiction as I was in 2012. I've been focusing on my education toward becoming an accountant (along with the other distractions that come with the rest of real life). I hope that by making my own mistakes, other people can learn from them.

My favorite video games tend to be those of the Pokemon series and a few of its spin-offs.

In conclusion, ice cream is its own main food group.

One Punch Man
Group Admin

I am The One Who Punches and I'm agnostic though to be a bit more specific (and pretentious) I could be classified as more of an Apatheist. If you don't know what that is it's basically, "Someone who just doesn't care whether God exists or not and realizes that such a fact won't effect their life in any way."

Techpriest Eh
Group Admin

Hallo Frauleines, I am The King of Byzantium (Or whatever I have changed to). I am an Atheist bordering on Anti-Theist. My likes and Dislikes are not yours to know.

Hello people, I am Slaanesh a random user that after two years have actual gotten to be active and write on this platform. I am of Catholic faith and mt political view is Conservative that is slowly leaning on Anarcho-Capitalism. My interest are anime, a majority of video games, and most things nerd like.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16