Comments ( 206 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 206
Astral Phoenix
Group Contributor

You may call me Brony250. I hope you enjoy the stories that I post up in the near future. :twilightsmile:

Tatsuzaku
Group Contributor

Hello everypony, I'm Tatsuma and I'm an Okie. I been diagnose with Asperger's Syndrome. I got my name from two japanese word: tatsu, their name for the dragon constellation, and uma, their word for horse.

Freewing Alchemist P
Group Contributor

5260111Hello, every one.
I am new here and I am glad that there are may of us so that we can share not only our experiences but our stories as well.
I hope that I will be well received.
I did not find out that I had Asperger until I was thirty.
I am a functioning end of things.
I hope that I can help and get to know may of you.

FourShadow
Group Contributor

Well this is where I was told to go, so, hello everyone!

My name's FourShadow, as you can clearly see from my tag. Sort of.

I have autism, and even with that, I hope to try and become a better person as each day goes on.

Comment posted by Artist deleted Jun 15th, 2020
Imagination Ideas AEG
Group Contributor

Hello, my name is Imagination Ideas! I love drawing, writing, animating, singing, dancing. Pretty much anything creative!

Ephedianroyalty
Group Contributor

I got a message thingy(really need to figure out what that’s called) that tells me to introduce my self? Ok, um...

Hello Everypony! My names Ephedianroyalty (Lmao that put a picture of an AA meeting in my mind) I’m a genderfluid young author and a born and raised Oregonian (did I spell this right?). Diagnosed in 5th grade after 5 years of constant depression from being ostracized for acting weird!! *sigh* the good ol’ days.

Do I have an OC? I suppose. How many can I put?

I’ll just put two.

The first one is modeled after my (faint) masculine side. Or was supposed to be. His names Aestas. He’s a bright orange-ish yellow unicorn with a dark red mane with purple highlights. There’s a black ring around the bottom of his right hindhoof(?). He has golden eyes.

The second one’s my feminine side incarnate, Aki Fall (literally meaning Autumn fall. I’m so bad with names). She’s a brown-red Pegasus with green eyes and a blue mane. All my OC’s have this weird black ring around their back right hoof. Don’t exactly know why, it’s a kind of just because I can thing.

I feel like I wrote too much.

Ephedianroyalty
Group Contributor

That’s... a confusing name. I applaud you good sir

NicLove
Group Admin

Ummm.. your O.C. goes here

please put them all there

Ephedianroyalty
Group Contributor
NicLove
Group Admin
Ephedianroyalty
Group Contributor

Just... stuff. It looks like the oc’s are one’s with asbergers, and the only asbergery things my ocs do are bevause i’m bleeding into my writing.

New Fossil Studios
Group Contributor

My name is Base Anonymous, I look forward to speaking with you all.

Splash Surfer 216
Group Contributor

I’m Splash Surfer 216, a guy who loves gaming, writing, acting and obviously My Little Pony.

You have autism?

Splash Surfer 216
Group Contributor

Yes, yes I do. Well a form of autism, Aspergers.

I say that is the most intelligent mental disability out there, anyways yes so this means you’re really smart, is that correct?

Splash Surfer 216
Group Contributor

Well, only when it comes to certain things, I may not know a lot but I do know a lot about certain things that seem to be of my interest.

What interests you the most?

Splash Surfer 216
Group Contributor

Well, besides MLP, it’s also games, animation (Especially Disney and Don Bluth), comics, etc.

NicLove
Group Admin

I say that is the most intelligent mental disability out there, anyways yes so this means you’re really smart, is that correct?

https://youtu.be/6S29pZp7XMQ?t=2m43s

Ok
What is that link for?

NicLove
Group Admin

Did you see the video ?

Are you talking about

SShimmerFan2
Group Contributor

Hi, I'm a pegasister that goes by the nickname Autie. I only found out I was autistic back in July of 2017

Purplefan9
Group Contributor

Hello Bronies, as you can tell from my Profile Name I'm a big fan for Purple :twilightsmile: I'm Autistic, but high functioning. Age 23 and I live in Florida. Been mostly a Gamer, off or online. I never think much of a career I wanted to pursue so for now thanks to FimFiction I'm reading and learning to write stuff.

By the way the number nine is for one original Dragon and eight original Mares, if you know what I mean? :trollestia:

Aranea
Group Contributor

Pretty long and heavy introduction coming.
Joined fandom because of Saphroneth and MLP looops.
I am 18. Born mid january 2000.
I am diagnosed as high functioning ADHD class 3 hyper-something with Aspergers. I have problems with understanding emotions, social situations and languages.
My mindset (This expalins how I think and why): Until 5th grade my mindset was to stand still and become closer to God by not fighting back. My facade cracked during 5th grade and I actually fought back by screaming and running away. This was taken as me being a bully and was taken seriously by the principal. I was punished with no entertainment at home for 3 months and and an "accidentally" broken arm right before christmas from the one I "bullied". After that I was into an even deep pacifism with stronger devotion to God. I started opening wounds because only pain or satisfaction gave me focus after that. In 7th grade right before christmas something like this happened to me: This was how my arm looked after that.. I was of course upset but the school started a functioning anti bullying campaign and I got started with a government run group that tried to help people with ADHD. This failed miserably in 8th grade thanks to nepotism.
Nepotism is amazing: The group leaders son was on the group and almost got away with drowning me in a public swimming pool with full staff on a slow day. I continued praying until blacking out and woke up to get dragged out of the water and beaten by the groupleader for harming his son.
Lost total faith in God converted to agnotism.
First class of 8th grade the class started stoning me and the teacher actually noticed, This earned my total devotion to that teacher, and I took as many classes as possible with her. Later in the year was in the woods with class and classmate hit my legs multiple times with an axe to "test " the axe. No punishment from principal and had to continue classes with that class.
Family life: Lived only with my father, until he got a cohabitant when I was 10. She dislikes me for not being of her blood. My dad works 06:00 - 15:00-21:00 working at a concrete company, he does mainteance, takes phones and mixes the concrete.
School situation (Rambling): I have been bullied hard since before 1st grade until 7th grade when the school ran an antibullying campaign. Until then once a month we gathered a song that basically ws everyone hugging and saying this is my friend and stop bullying.
8th grade went ok only two attacks that should have crippled me and one stoning. 9th and 10th grade I was avoided and actually was visited once and got to visit someone after school. I also got a class that had two others with ADHD.
In 11th grade I had a new start and now I can actually go up to people and talk. Now in 12th grade I talk with people on the way home and actually have gotten invited to afterschool activities.
I am from:
City: Kristiansund.
Municipality: Kristiansund kommune.
County: Møre og Romsdal fylkeskommune.
Part of country: Mid Norway.

Doctor Plage, at your service.

NicLove
Group Admin

Please tell me about you !

That's something I'm not good at.

Golden Tassel
Group Contributor

I'm a 30-something who spends most of his free time staring at a computer screen. Most of the rest of his time too, actually.

I used to spend a lot of that time reading pony fics, but not really any more. I think the biggest reason I still come to this site is because I have a compulsive habit of checking to see if there's been any new faves or comments on any of my fics, even though I don't really expect any.

But NicLove seems to be running a reasonably aggressive recruiting campaign, so I guess I'll hang around and see what it's like.

Ouch. I was picked on as a kid, but the worst that ever happened to me was mostly non-physical humiliation (name-calling/laughing). I have to laud you for your radical pacifism; had I gone through half of what you described here, I think I could have done something really terrible.

:pinkiecrazy:

It gets better.

TheMysteryMuffin
Group Contributor

Hello there!

My name is TheMysteryMuffin. I have a male persona (Thomas) and a female persona (Olympia).

I'm from JHQ Rheindahlen, Germany and I'm now stationary in Hampshire, United Kingdom.

Vertigo22
Group Contributor

Jak sie masz. My name's Vertigo22. I have Asperger's. I aspire to write some day. As it stands, I write horse words. It's nice.

Comment posted by TristanWE deleted Mar 7th, 2018
TristanWE
Group Contributor

Well hello. My name is Tristan and i'm 15. I live in Denmark. I have autism and ADHD. I identify myself as an autist and am happy to be in a group with poeple with autism who both do and do not feel the same way as i do.

Should i tell my full name? Please tell me.

NicLove
Group Admin

You don't have to

Hello I’m the hidden one aka thegamer90901 to everyone else (keep the fact that I’m a brony hidden if you would be so kind). I live in the United States of Mercia in mass, I’m 14 and have asp .p.

Ma name s Tre I gotta basseball game tamorra--

I'm joking. I am Braden--the ultimate in ridiculous white guy names. I live in Maryland, and I have a wish to eventually reach over a million written words in my writing. I have a mild form of autism, but it's not, like, impairing my physical appearance or anything like that.

I'm Stallion of Steel, I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome at the age of three. I'm not ashamed of it, I've learned to live with it. I like playing video games, watching old movies, watching cartoons, reading comics, long walks, playing with my dog, listening to music and writing fan fiction.

Zeheal
Group Contributor

The name's Zeheal, other names are Fallen, Shadow, Gamer, Salt., or Salt Factory. I'm from Ohio, and enjoy games, music, art, and Photography.

NicLove
Group Admin

When and how did you see MLP-FiM ?

Zeheal
Group Contributor

i came across its darker content. Cupcakes, Rainbow Factory., i could go on, along with people like Glaze, The Living Tombstone, Acoustic Brony.

The hidden one, or thegamer90901, don’t tell anyone my secret, and I’m constantly skirt skirting around the app blocker that is OurPact, search it, and I use a podcast called Minecraft me to get onto their yt, search Scarlett blade, and I’m here!

1. Thank you for welcoming me! :pinkiehappy:

2. I love the group so far, I think that this will be a good place.

3. I am mildly autistic, I am a devoted Christian, i love my supportive family, I am a hugely creative and imaginative person, I love MLP, Doctor Who, Jules Verne, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Addams Family, and Tim Burton Movies.

4. I only have created an O.C. in my mind, whose name is hourglass. He is a 20 year old Unicorn Stallion who works as a railroad conductor.

5. Go ahead and ask me anything.

NicLove
Group Admin

I wanted that in the P.M.

1) U 2 !

2) :pinkiehappy:

3) Wow, nice

4) please say that HERE
And Can you make him with this ?
Full
V3

5) you just answered it

Hi y'all. My name's TheGreatEater. I'm a brony who lives in Florida, although I don't see myself as Floridian due to the fact that I've lived all over the Southern US as well as Washington State and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

While I do have an OC, she's not technically autistic. Even I do put a bit of myself into her when writing, she has more of my Obsessive Personality Disorder, and doesn't really feel as if she falls within the same spectrum I fall in.

Anywho, thanks 5260111 for the invite, and I'm going to looking over y'all's selection of fics.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 206