Lily Longsocks 150 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

It's Lily! :pinkiehappy:

And she likes pop music and is a big fan of Countess Coloratura! Also, she had the cutest little fangasm someone ever had when she saw her:

So nice to find out more about her! :pinkiehappy:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I may have noticed that fangasm... I may, in fact, have uploaded the animation of that fangasm...

--Sweetie Belle

I like her expression in that first one. She like 'aaaaah yeeeeeaaaahhh~'.

But the real question is - is she really there as a fan or is she secretly battling the forces of evil?

Why not both?
Everyone famous could use a little more protection. It's "protection detail".
She just happens to really, really, really like her mark. :scootangel:

4868323 That first one looks like a different kind of gasm.

I saw it. Thought about making an own .gif first, but I don't have my .gif creator on that netbook here, so I snatched it from you. :ajsmug:

I like her expression in that first one. She like 'aaaaah yeeeeeaaaahhh~'.

I know, right? She looks so blissful, forgetting everything around her because she is on Cloud 9 over being able to meet the popstar she adores most. She is so enchanted, she doesn't even look at her for a moment, only into the air! :pinkiehappy:

But the real question is - is she really there as a fan or is she secretly battling the forces of evil?

That's quite possible. Maybe Rara's manager had something more sinister plotted and Lily was there to stop him. To protect her music idol from his clutches. But then she hadn't to, because Applejack and Twilight were stepping in and exposed him.

4868323 She certainly dances better than Twilight.

Twilight needs to take lessons by Lily. Maybe then she's getting a bigger role in the show and a huge fanfic explosion.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9