EQG Pinkie Pie 123 members · 249 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

I have a random theory that human Pinkie and pony Pinkie are actually the same being. She's an interdimensional being that exists in all worlds simultaneously.

That's how she just knew that Twilight was a magical pony princess in the first film, and understood the principles behind Twilight's dimension-hopping machine in the second one.

4741165 That makes for one hell of headcanon Vital, but we all know the writers would say she does in fact exist as separate being. Still it is an interesting thought and I wonder what it would like in a story.

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

I have a theory that pony Pinkie and EQG Pinkie dream about each other, maybe that is why they are both so aware of each other! :pinkiegasp:

All Pinkies across the multiverse are separate Pinkies, but they all have telepathic access to the Omni-Pinkie Overmind, which is how they share information.

I have a theory that pony Pinkie and EQG Pinkie dream about each other, maybe that is why they are both so aware of each other!

Actually I have had a similar idea that involved Pinkie telepathy.

4741217 That sounds slightly paranoid Elric, accept for the fact that since it's Pinkie it might actually be true. :rainbowlaugh:

Interesting. It seems that even before any of them got magic, EqG Pinkie can already has that ability (remember her taking the balloon from her skirt?)

4741243 I do remember that Milliardo. It made me laugh. :rainbowlaugh: And it's a good point.

Yeah, I don't mean so much that they're physically the same being, but that there's a single consciousness.

Pffft! Writers, what do they know?!

4741260 :rainbowlaugh: What they are doing. (allegedly) Your idea is interesting and even though she does in fact exist it doesn't take away from what you've presented here. Also I thought the Pinkie telepathy idea when I saw and heard that, but this is Pinkie so we can not be too sure. That mare can do the impossible after all.

But your avatar is human Pinkie. Are you saying that you are me?

:pinkiegasp: Yes, that makes so much sense!

Also, :rainbowkiss: :heart:

I believe in a transcendent Pinkie Pie, who not only exists in every world, but permeates all of reality. She exists everywhere at every time. Twilight is Pinkie, Rainbow Dash is Pinkie, Celestia herself if Pinkie and even you are Pinkie. We are all just different aspects of her crazy personality manifesting as people or ponies or whatever.

4741165 No, I don't see how that could work. Each Pinkie knows something, but they don't know everything, or EG Pinkie would always have known how to build a party cannon, which she didn't in the first movie. I think Original Pinkie belongs in Equestria Prime, and that there are thousands of Pinkie belonging to all of the alternate universes, but that all of the Pinkie share their own strange brand of magic which is not normal to that world. Each Pinkie, in other words, is more like the the other Pinkies than they are to the world to whom they belong. They're connected by this, but they're not identical.

Also, if she really know what was going on and was identical to the being on the other side of the mirror, why peek through and get confused?

for my theory they somehow have dream meeting in dream world and discuss about the situation. most proballity thing i could think was that EG pinkie might have communicate each other through dream

I have a feeling both Pinkies have met before, but didn't tell anyone.

But, human Pinkie was by the statue at the same time pony Pinkie was at the castle in Equestria.

They can't be one in the same, but I do remember a comic from way back when about the various interdenominational Pinkie's being kinda like peacekeepers making sure all dimensions are in order.

I can accept that, all Pinkie's know each other and keep each other informed you know not unlike the Counsel of Ricks but with Pinkie.

But, human Pinkie was by the statue at the same time pony Pinkie was at the castle in Equestria.

An interdimensional being would have separate physical manifestations in each dimension though. That is what makes them interdimensional in the first place — they exist simultaneously in all dimensions.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18