Fan Promoting group 42 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Let's start this group off with all members introducing themselves, and giving a short explanation for why you follow people, or pick someone in particular and why you like them.

I'm Broadway Sweetie Belle. I only follow people on rare occasions, but I still admire some of my friends who I haven't followed. One person I admire is Craine for he is an excellent writer and great mentor in teaching people how to write good.

I'm Achromatique and I don't really follow people very much; they have to make an impression on me. Two people I think are cool and worth promoting are Elric Of Melnipony and Haphazred; I've never actually read any of their stories but both are pretty solid critics and interesting people.

Lost Marbles here.

When I follow someone, it usually means that I REALLY enjoyed some of their work, I find them entertaining, they maintain an interesting blog, review stories, or we have worked together in some way. I like to see what my friends and people of interest are up to. I do have the occasional person I follow mainly out of curiosity.

One person I highly recommend following is my friend AlicornPriest. He writes workshops that have been very helpful and he is a wonderful fellow.

Another person I follow, but this time purely for the laughs, is Emerald Flight is because he has some of the funniest blogs on this site. Plus, his bio on his profile is just so bizarre, I couldn't not follow him after reading it.

I'm arcum42, and I tend to follow people because I think they are interesting, they wrote things I liked, they write blogs I'm interested in, they have good writing advice, are friends of mine, they are admins for one of my groups, or other such reasons.

As it happens, I actually founded Elric of Melnipony's fan group, and I'm a member of bookplayer's fan group.

--arcum42

Lemon here.
I may not follow a lot of users, per say, but there's plenty of people on the site I enjoy conversing with. All round decent individuals.
I value most peeps here to be my friend(o)s.
Unfortunately, there's no one person I can promote the work of, because you're all so amazing!

4526630 My name is SuperPinkBrony12. I follow anyone that produces stories that catch my attention and are relevant to my interests. I usually prefer authors that have done multiple stories I like.

One author I follow that I feel is worth checking out is Daxn. He's an Italian brony with some very impressive stories, assuming you're interested in the content of them. He's currently doing a writing colabaration, and if you like the content of his fics, you should check it out and see about submitting an entry.

I'm Sweetie Belle!

I follow ponies 'cause... well, I forget to most of the time, actually. I believe I followed scoots2 'cause she's all smart an' professory and wrote a story based on a suggestion I made 'bout Flash Sentry stealing waffles. And I followed Lumie, Stiggerzz, and Lemony because they're all fun and I like 'em. I think I followed horizon because I like dinosaurs...

Beck when roleplaying was allowed here, several members of a roleplaying group I was in started doing fangroups for other members. I made a group for Shutterguy, because nopony else had, and he was a nice guy and a good artist.

I'm also a member of Stiggerzz's House of Scrumptious Pancakes and Luminary's Fan Shrine Church Club House of Snuggle Wuggles =D ...

--Sweetie Belle

I'm Manaphy (or Mana). Some of you may know me, but for those who don't, it's nice to meet you! I follow people for a variety of reasons from writing great stories, having a wonderful personality, being helpful in regards to writing, and so on. I don't follow a lot of people on here, but two users who I'd like to mention are Jack Mahoff and Dubs Rewatcher. Both are talented and friendly individuals. I like reading their stories and they're fun to talk with. :twilightsmile:

LateBronyWriter here, Honestly I tend to follow people who follow me as an act of courtesy, but since I have so few people following me I tend to follow people whose stories are very good but not well known or people who have honestly good insights on blog posts or forums.

I find however that the people I have the closest bonds with are the people I PM with or those who I can get a good back and fourth going over a good topic. As a mater of fact just rectnly I ran into a lesser known new blogger named Elizabeth who I feel is a very good talker.
LateBronyWriter

Hi, I'm Bad.
I see following people as friendship. It goes both way, and I've never denied friendship to anypony yet.

It's hard to name just one user that I follow, but I guess I'll go Tentacle Slaphappy. She inspired me to write a story about her.

Hello all, I'm Batbrony! Generally I only follow authors who I either befriend in some capacity here or would like to see more written work of theirs. Interestingly, I follow at the moment just about as many people as follow me; I'm not a chronic follower like some people are. Not that the latter is a bad thing, mind you, it's just not my style.

I guess one user that I follow who stands out for me is Mares Guyver. He's an interesting mix of someone who I followed both because I befriended him and because I very much enjoy his writing. We have very similar tastes as well, at least in the genres we work in; he's writing an extensive Crossover same as I am, one that he too feels very passionate about, and is also trying to make fit into the world of Equestria as much as possible. I admire his efforts, and do wish that more people knew of his work; for the little there is, it's very, very good, and even though I wasn't familiar with the source material he's drawing from, I found it easily very enjoyable all the same, so I imagine others would as well if they gave it a shot. Cool guy all around, and very good writer. :twilightsmile:

DH7

DH7/DH/Deathhound/Luke, but most people just call me, 'asshole' for some odd reason.

I joined this group because I'm already in the habit of pushing Cloudy Skies' stories and fanboying about him at every given opportunity. I binge on romance fics from time to time, but it's rare that I like a fic so much that are start worshipping the author. When that happens, I won't shut up about it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12