Fimfiction Elite 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
FloydienSlip
Group Admin

I've edited gratuitous fictions by famous and popular authors and have become friends with the Angels of Seattle. Shortskirtsandexplosions is my close, personal acquaintance, and we often chat about the follies of man.

I review stories constantly and have had people tell me that they would stop writing if I gave them a bad review. I've also had a story make the RCL and got third place in a contest once.

I also misspell Obselescence's name on a regular basis.

I made one super spook story. Wait, no, two, but the second one was basically the exact same as the first one.

I mean, I didn't even try, and hardly anyone noticed!

MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Admin

I personally know and chill out with the Angels of Seattle as well. I also do things sometimes, but only sometimes. I used to be a contributor for Twilight's Library and an admin for the Pleasant Commentator and Review Group, and I now live out my days as an admin for Tag-a-Long's Book Club.

Also I have a top hat.

I'm a donkey.

I once wrote a story that got some recognition from said Angels of Seattle, another story that was recognized by a great library before it burned to the ground, and another whose page and URL I wish will someday spontaneously disappear, to be never seen by mortal eyes again, nor recollected.

Also, I run an equine nation destined to soon become an industrial powerhouse, I suppose.

Majin Syeekoh

I've been told by several recognized authorities that I write the Dazzlings well.

I only showed up because I heard there was free food. At the first sign of this no longer being the case, I'll be out of here.

I heard it wasn't just any food. It was grilled cheese.

I am so in.

I am actually Spongebob.

I slept with RainbowBob.

I have now exhausted the buffet table and I've been told it won't be getting stocked until tomorrow. This blows.

I also had sex with Razgriz.

Majin Syeekoh

4126664 I didn't realize there was free food.

You mean the food supply isn't infinite? Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15