New Groups 559 members · 303 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Bad Dragon
Group Admin

Do you want there to be a group about something but aren't sure if it already exists? Describe said group here and somepony will either find it for you or create it.

There used to be a thread like this, but I can't find it anymore, so I created this one.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Is there a group to talk about Offprint, and let people know your profile on it, since I don't think actually friending or watching people over there works yet?

(Probably not, but can't hurt to ask, and also support the new stickied thread...)

--Sweetie Belle

A simple search for Offprint in groups shows that it doesn't seem to have one, but I'd join if there was a group like that. I'm even considering making one, because I'm a big fan of what Offprint has to bring to the table.

EdBoii
Group Admin

Do it, you guys. Do it. I need a place to promote my story, since most of my following is dead or actively ignores me. 😖

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I actually got my requested invite a weekend or so ago for the site, and realised it was hard to find people with the unimplemented features almost immediately. I expect all that'll be working eventually, of course.

I checked to see if there was a group like this a few days ago and didn't see one, but hadn't really decided yet if I wanted to make one or not. Seems like it'd be pretty useful, and anyone that does want to make such a group, I'm willing to be an admin and help out with it. :unsuresweetie:

Well, Offprint will be there either way and looks promising. This is just to try to make up for the lack of being able to find things in Offprint until they take care of that side of their site. Bear in mind that Offprint allows original fiction, poetry, and I think non-fiction, as well...

--Sweetie Belle

EdBoii
Group Admin

Oh totally. I can't wait for Offprint groups to be a thing! I'm super hyped!

I know! I'm so happy I finally have someplace to post my original fiction. This is the next step in the evolution of me. :rainbowkiss:

I just posted my first Offprint story today, too! Super hyped.

lol I'm setting up the group now, if you want to admin in it then you're completely welcome to! Will PM you an invite momentarily once I finish setting it up :twilightsmile:

SweetAI Belle will proceed to initiate a hostile takeover of not one, but two sites now!

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, I am fully intending to make several groups once Offprint has 'em. :unsuresweetie:

--Sweetie Belle

A group for ponies with disabilities!

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7405060 It exists. You should know since you created it...
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/215433/ponies-with-disabilities

7405039 I wanted to join Offprint but was canceled and told that Nazzis aren't allowed to join.

Ok, I just made it

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Did you tick off one of the developers or something?

--Sweetie Belle

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7405091 No, they seem to have a stalking sheet about Fimfiction users. How sick is that? And it seems to be even more detailed than my own stalking sheet...

Anyway, they showed me an old screencap of a comment I made on Fimfiction where I stated that I'm against purposely causing disabilities in children (no offense 7405084).

I guess I'm canceled for life now.

Why would you DO that?

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7405095 It's just something I believe in. I guess that makes me a Nazzi.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, it did seem pretty fimfiction inspired, so I suppose some of the staff is probably over here, too. Surprised they didn't just warn you or something.

Still, right now it's closed where you apply for an invitation, but eventually I'm sure it'll be general signup, and you might be able to get in then...

--Sweetie Belle

EdBoii
Group Admin

Not that detailed if I got in... Hehehe

A group for Dramatic Readings

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

For anyone curious, it sounds like the whole thing with the invites on Offprint is that right now they don't actually have much in the way of moderation tools, so they are only inviting people they think won't need much moderation. They are apparently planning for an open beta in late spring/early summer, though!

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22