Write For Fun, Not Fame 1,246 members · 5,510 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

So I was exploring deviant art a little while ago when I found this and thought I want to see some stories in this world. Tell me if there are, and if not, why?

4541615 I just got an interest boner from that. I'd like to see this possible universe explored as well.
However, I hope the artist didn't forget Vinyl and Octavia, the Auralmancers (aural is regards to hearing)

Edit: no, the artist forgot nopony. It's actually some good art.

4541615 This could be quite interesting

Just got a reply from the artist, apparently someone did start a fic in that universe it's found here

4541804 My only issue is that the artist made Chrysalis a necromancer, she seems more like the Summoner (some call them conjurer) type to me.

4541615 I'm considering something like this for a future story Idea I had. Thanks man

4541905 happy to help:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile::raritystarry::yay:

There's only one story right now that I can think of that's set like an RPG. The Gamer: Displaced Equestria

4541879 I have a number of ideas similar to that... in fact, I've worked on it set in EG, but.. this seems better and more fun (note, it will be starring an OC and Trixie)

And I think she'd be a summoner too, but also a biomancer, someone who alters bodies (maybe dead, maybe not) into weapons or turn herself into a terrifying beast (Like Maleficent)

Actually... that's not a bad comparasson... BRB!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9