The Dusk Guard Saga 122 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Personally, my favorite is Sky Bolt.

For me, it's a three-way toss up between Steel Song, Sky Bolt, and Nova.

Cappy hands down. Though, I do like them all since they each give a vital role.

Old Habits is a pretty cool guy. Eh pounds golems and doesn't afraid of anything.
Anything except friends. Seriously though, Nova, and the scene with Luna teaching him how to cast her spell with LY sure doesn't hurt.

I'm stuck between Hunter and Steel.

You mean I have to pick one? :pinkiegasp: But I like them all! I even enjoy disliking the antagonists. :pinkiehappy:

Sabra is my favourite.

I almost want to be all hipster and say my favourite pony isn't a pony at all but a certain griffon antiheroine. . . but to be honest, we haven't seen enough of her in the story for that to be possible. The Dusk Guard is centered heavily upon character development, so poor Blade doesn't stand a chance here.

For me its a 3-way tie between Luna, Sabra, and Nova

Mine is either Steel Song or Sabra, depending on my mood.

Depending on mood I would say any of the actuall Dusk Guard members. I've also got a soft spot for Blade too, as her character has room for some interesting development.

Viking ZX
Group Admin

I like this thread. :pinkiehappy:

Also, I have a really hard time choosing, mostly because my brain switches to "Well, who would you want to hang out with?" and from there I start having a really hard time picking just one. It's like choosing between a bunch of really good friends—sometimes there's one friend or another I really want to spend time with, but overall they're all a great group and picking between one is like asking me to pick a favorite child (not that I have kids, but the idea's the same).

Choosing is for the weak! I like all of them!

Viking ZX
Group Admin

Also, welcome to the series!

Actually, I've been stalking you for a while, I just didn't have an account, but thanks!

I dunno. That sound a bit creepy?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14