OC Life Stories 299 members · 497 stories
Comments ( 181 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 181
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3628617 two votes for a new admin. I vote as well for a new one. We still have to see what Dusk says, but I did send a message about it. We can't make one ourselves unless we have full permission, but if we do, you or I can fix it.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3628621 That depends on what happens.

Sent Dusk the most persuasive message I could muster.
World domination WILL be mine.

Well... good luck to both the candidates.... any new pony OCs then?

Oh yeah. This is meant to be an OC thread.

that would be niice

3566417 I'll toss my OCs into the ring with everyone else. :ajsmug:

Name: Wanderer
Species: Pony
Race: Earth Pony
Coloring: Mane - Light Gray, Coat - Auburn, Eyes- Hazel
Age: (As of the beginning of The Rise of Order,) early twenties.
Home: Greensborough (Forest town in western Equestria.)
Cutie Mark: Spyglass.
Picture:
By RyukutheDemented
Family: Mother and pet cat (Chewie)
Short Bio: With Wanderer, he is an easy going, laid-back individual who finds humor is just about everything. Even if that humor is only funny to him, he still tries to keep a positive spin on things even when they are at their worst. Because of this he tends to give off the ‘goofball’ appearance to some question rather or not he is being serious about anything or is even capable of taking anything seriously. His typical day is a day of enjoying the moment and having fun with life. A common saying of his is: “If you’re not having fun, it’s not worth doing.”

Name: Tourmaline
Race: Pegasus
Coloring: Mane - Teal, Coat - Aquamarine, Eyes - Violet.
Age: (As of the beginning of The Rise of Order) early twenties.
Home: Greensborough. (Formerly Manehattan.)
Cutie Mark: Three over-lapping gold coins.
Picture:
Family: Brother (Tormod), Father. Both live in Greensborough. Mother (Lives in Manehattan.)
Short Bio: Tourmaline is best described as a ball of eager energy. She is always willing to try new things, and experience life to its fullest. While more than confident in her abilities, she is more humble about them. She isn't one to brag about her accomplishments unless she is with trusted friends who would know what she truly means by it. She does tend to be headstrong and is known to charge into things head on without much forethought. Her shaper eye sight makes her an ideal scout and treasure hunter. Her and Wanderer tend to be rivals to one another, as well as being the best of friends.

Name: Tormod
Race: Unicorn.
Coloring: Mane - Burnt Orange, Coat - Rust, Eyes - Dark Blue.
Age: (As of the beginning of The Rise of Order) early twenties, a year older than Tourmaline.
Home: Greensborough. (Formerly Manehattan.)
Cutie Mark: Astrolabe
Picture: Forthcomming
Short Bio: Tormod is a level headed, cautious individual. Known to be less likely to get emotional than his sister and best friend, he usually plays as the voice of reason. His cautiousness is often seen as cowardly, but he will not hesitate to act when he must. He is well read, with a dry sense of humor. When on adventures he is the one often deciding routes and managing supplies for their adventures.

Finally, OC villain.

Name: Tyranny
Species: Spirit.
Race: Unknown, has been seen taking the form of a tall earth pony.
Coloring: Mane - Light velvet with a gold streak in the middle. Coat - Dark Velvet, Eyes - Amber.
Home: Unknown
Cutie Mark: Upraised gauntlet held in a fist.
Picture: Forthcoming.
Short Bio: Tyranny is the imprisoned Spirit of Order. Is said to be Discord's polar opposite in everyway. Tyranny represents the ideal of Order in an extreme manner. He is a cold, calculated, manipulative spirit who would see all of Equestria submit to his rule so that peace can flow and chaos be a thing of the past. The effects of obtaining this goal means nothing, only the end result matters. To that end, all will bow to him, rather they want to or not.

Name: Writing Quill

Race: Born unicorn but has a spell that transmutes his horn into a pair of wings.

Home: Was born in a city that was 50 miles away from Canterlot one million years ago and was born in that time. Now he lives in Ponyville. (He explores the Multiverse. Some worlds there could have days that are years to other worlds)

Cutie Mark: Quill writing on a book.

Picture: Look at my profile picture.

Family: Parents killed and his only family left was his two sisters so he's a orphan. Back then there were no orphanages so if you lost your parents then too bad! Now after being jumped a million years into the future of Equestria he sees that he's in Ponyville where he raised a family with Roseluck and four foals.

Short bio: After his parents being killed at the age of 9 he was forced to live in the alleyways with his two sisters and to survive he had to steal food while getting chased by guards, the ponies he stole from, and creepy ponies. (He killed a few of those creepy ponies too.) At the age of 17 he found out how to travel the multiverse after finding some weird metal device with some buttons on it, explored it for a little, comes back and now hes in canon Equestria and his sisters were dead which left him heartbroken for a couple years.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3772535 seems interesting.

Oh and he hangs out with a batshit crazy mad scientist that transfused her and a lizards body together rendering her fur color to green and she never showed her eyes since she wears goggles that tell you her emotion whenever it changes color.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3773480 sounds like Doc Brown.

Name: Autumn Shine

Species: Draconeequs

Race: Er, Pony x Draconeequs?

Home: Born in Crystal Empire, currently resides in Ponyville with her mom, dad, and sister.

Family: Princess Twilight & Discord (parents) Vell Eclipse (sister) Princess Cadence & Prince Shinning Armor (aunt, uncle) Princess Polaria & Prince Trompe L'oeil (cousins) Twilight Velvet & Night Light (grandparents) Rarity & Princess Luna (godparents)

Picture: Design is in the making, but here's what I've got so far:

Short Bio: A strong appreciator of nature, Autumn is a princess at heart. With her exquisite taste in fashion, fine manners, and everything else you could want from a princess, she lived up to her name as Princess Autumn Shine of Ponyville. Her special talent is natural beauty, and is often why she doesn't wear makeup and such. The most unnatural thing she over does is put her back mane up in a bun everyday. Sometimes she can be overly kind, letting her sister get away with things she probably shouldn't have gotten away with. She's also a bit OCD at times when under stress, a very hard thing to cope with when none of your limbs match. She'll also steal the spotlight whenever she can, resulting in the ponies she's blocked out being very annoyed with her.

Name: Moonlight Prism
Nickname: Moony, Little Light
Race: Pegasus, Lunar
Home: Ponyville
Cutie Mark: Crystal moon with a quill silhouetted across the surface.
Family: Aurora Eclipse (Mother), Emerald Tome (Father)
Abilities: Oneiromancy, Dream walking, can summon and wield Lunar relics, and cast Lunar spells. (Only at night.)
Bio: As the last of an ancient blood line she often feels alone and out cast. Nocturnal by choice. Pass times are reading, taking night time strolls, and goofing around with her friends.

Name: Prokun Star
Nickname: PS, PK, Prodigy, Kun, or Pro
Race:Pegasus
Age; See the New Beginnings series
Bio: same thing use the links above
Ability:Can create a sonic boom (Beat Rainbow Dash in a race when he was 11)
Family: Shooting Star(Mom), Clarissa Star (Adoptive Sister), Dinky Hooves (Wife... I will explain later), Sonata Star (Sister:Dead), Highflyer Star(Brother:Dead), Ditzy Doo Star(Daughter), Terra Hooves(Daughter), Windwaker Star-Hooves(Son), Snowshine(Adoptive Daughter), Shao(Adoptive Son) yeah he has a big family that's just some.

Name: Water Lily
Home: Just outside the Everfree Forest
Cutie Mark: Lily pad with flower
Picture:
Family: Brother, adopted mom
Short Bio: Her and her brother were taken in by Zecora when she found them alone in the Everfree. She lived in the Everfree for a while, until she later moved to Ponyville. Most ponies assume she isn't very smart because she doesn't talk much. She really is plenty smart, but she is more of a listener.

Comment posted by Dead_Ends deleted Mar 18th, 2015
Windy The Warrior
Group Contributor

Name: Cherry Fizz
Race: Earth Pony
Home: inner suburb of Gallopham
Cutie Mark: one of those twizzler pulls, with the strings all in different directions.
Family: Father (Cherry Sweets), mother (Soda Pop), three siblings (sister: Lemon Drop, doctor)(older brother: Fizzy Soda, grocery store manager and wannabe athlete)(little brother: Lime Twist, still at home for high school years).

Short bio: Lived in Ponyville for her entire life until she moved to the city for college. Has a master's degree in Edible Synthetics, learned self-defense, CPR, the works because she thought the city would be covered in crime. A little paranoid, perhaps, but extremely accepting of ponies (or changelings, as she rescues one in her story), but skeptical. Talks with familiarizations, ie. "hon", " sweetie", in order to help herself feel comfortable in the world.

Finally time to reveal poetry Motion

Name: Poetry Motion
Place of Birth: Cloudsdale
Parents: Grand Poet - Father
Heart Poetry - Mother
Color, Purple with a tail and mane in shades of red and purple
Picture: same as the forum picture (artwork done by a friend of mine in Finland).
Daughter: Beauty Motion (My friend in Finland who I have taken under my wing, while helping her with her depression).
Cutie Mark: ? (for now, a blank flank as she is based on an Avatar I created for Legends of Equestria)

Poetry Motion is from a family of Poets, she is a bit shy and timid at times, but is in the process of learning to get over stage fright, she loves writing poetry and has a love of animals.

She enjoys sweets and often visits Sugercube Corner and is good friends with the Cakes often seen with her Daughter.
Her mate, the father of Beauty, was killed in Everyfree forest while on duty with the Royal Guard.
She is a friendly sort, though a bit shy at times and likes to be helpful when she can.

(Just a note, she is not my Ponysona, that is private and known only by a few close friends)

3563861 seems simple enough.
Name: Lightning Crystal
Home: Ponyville, the outskirts of town by the river (current)
Cutie Mark: A lightning bolt that is yellow, and made of crystal

Family: A sister named Thunder Mist

Bio: He was a student for the wonderbolt academy, but one day his partner created a tornado, sweeping him up and hurting him badly, his parents perished. He moved to ponyville because his sister blames him for their parents deaths, and he wanted a change of pace. He can't fly well due to the tornado nearly tearing off his wings. He became friends with Lyra, Bon Bon, Octavia, and Vinyl, and joins them on some misadventures.

Is it too late for me? If not, then I'm gonna have a crack. Here goes.

Name: Ren "Leaf Bracer" Kogemori aka John Doe.

Alias(es): Leaf Bracer, Brace John Doe, Johnny

Species: Kitsune (can transform into Pegasus)

Home: Everfree Forest (formerly Neighpon)

Cutie Mark: Broad Leaf crossed over a Mallet

Appeareance (Kitsune): In Kitsune form, he has orange fur, a white muzzle and stomach, black paws, golden eyes, a pair of thin, red slit-like markings and a pair of orange tails with white, brush-like tips. Kogemori sometimes wears a dark blue kosode with the House Sparkle emblem on the back and a wide basket-like hat that hides most of his head save for the neck and shoulder.

Appearance (Pony): In this form, he has a dark blue coat, dark blue wings, black hooves, golden eyes, a pair of red, fang-like markings on the right cheek, a brown mane with white streak and a brown tail with a white, brush-like tip.

Short bio: Kogemori came from a family of swordsmiths in Neighpon, but was exiled along with the Royal Family and several other changelings to the continent of Equus by being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Misc: He is currently a familiar of House Sparkle and the Equestrian Crown

Personality: Curious with a large appetite. Pragmatic, but likes to fight. Does not like dogs, puppets or puppet dogs. Or anypony invoking his full name without reason.

Name: Doppler
Race: Pegasi
Gender: stallion (though hard to tell at a distance or from behind)

Doppler is a somewhat effeminate stallion originally hailing from Cloudsdale. Being the youngest colt of a single mother, he mimicked the only pony he had as a role model: his mother. As a young colt he was often bullied at school and by one of his two older brothers for being a girly colt and often got into fights.

Because of this, Doppler developed a bit of a hard shell during his later years of schooling: frankly being an abrasive a:yay:shole to anypony who tried to get near to him. It was during that time, that he also came to realize that he was a coltcuddler. He kept this close to his chest; only telling his mother; one of the few ponies he was generally nice and considerate too.

After graduating, he moved away to Maenhattan in an attempt to get away from the problems of his youth and begin anew. And hopefully, find himself a special stallion.

personality: at first glance, it may be assumed that Doppler is a somewhat girly pony emotion wise. In reality, Doppler comes off as a rough and abrasive jerk to a large number of ponies. Snarky, sarcastic to the Nth degree, rude, and quite the potty mouth when he gets worked up, it's amazing that he has any friends at all.

But around his friends, Doppler takes a almost complete 180. He is still still snarky and sarcastic but he then becomes one of the nicest ponies you'll ever meet.

Unless you piss him off, he has one hell of a temper and when all the right buttons are pushed, he can cuss up a storm that would put even the most grisly of royal guards to shame till he's as red in the face as his mane. And if push comes to shove, he is okay in a fight, preferring to move fast and hit quickly.
(some of those buttons are insulting him by calling him a [REDACTED], calling him a mare, or just generally being a arsehole to him)

Heres a link to the picture because I cant seem to get the upload picture thing right. Or you can just look at my avatar picture.

Name: Oblivion Prophet

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Ponyling, not Alicorn, PONY-LING. (Half-changeling, half-pony)

Family: By technicality through changeling blood, the entire swarm. But the only pony that he will even consider himself being related to is Pulpus Machio, his Changeling aunt, simply due to the fact that Pulpus saved his life and was banished from the hive when his mom, both Pulpus' and Chrysalis' sister, was. His father was a pony and his mother was a changeling. They were both assassinated when he was 7 (more on that later).

Age: Around 20-30, haven't fleshed it out too much, as of yet.

Home: Wherever the wind takes him.

Occupation: Traveling Card-Sales-Pony like his father. He sells every kind of card. Poker cards, trading cards, tarot cards, gift cards, etc. He also tries to help out whenever he can, if a village is getting attacked he will help defend it and solve the issue. Akin to the story Austreoh.

Backstory: So basically when Chrysalis rose to power, she kicked all of the other proto-queens out of the hive in order for her to be the one and only Queen. One of these was Isnita, Oblivion's mom. Isnita landed in the Everfree Forest and got found by Zecora and Luminous Prophet, Oblivion's dad. Desperate, Isnita agreed to travel with Lumi and they eventually fell in love and had Oblivion, getting married with Isnita under her cover as Obscurity Oracle. But of course Chrysalis catches wind of the marriage, and decides that she doesn't want any chances of a rival hive popping up. So she sends a changeling out to assassinate Isnita and Lumi, not yet knowing Oblivion exists, mainly because no one actually thought it would be possible, not even Isnita nor Lumi. So the assassination succeeds with some degree of results. When the changeling went to assassinate Lumi and Isnita, Oblivion woke up from a nightmare about his parents being dead. So when he hears his mother scream from his parents room he ran to it and tries to protect them, and in the adrenaline rush he leaps at the assassin, stabbing him in the barrel with his horn. Enraged, the assassin elbows Oblivion in the face, snapping off his horn and sending him into a wall where he got knocked unconscious. The next day he found out he was too late. His father had his neck snapped while his mother had bled out, her throat being bitten. Distraught and broken, Oblivion wept and kept weeping, even as the sun set once more. After a week or so he finds out that Chrysalis sent the assassin and tries to exact his revenge. It didn't end well and he barely gets out of there alive. He meets Isnita in the hive and finds that she too was after vengeance, and they team up. They failed in killing Chrysalis but they did cripple their food supplies fatally. After that they went their separate ways, occasionally bumping into one another. Now Oblivion tries to hold to the Prophet family honor and travels the world, selling cards wherever he can and helping out with any problems the townsfolk are having, be it disappearances, murders, invasions, etc.

Three character I want to use in one story (Love triangle cliche.)

Shadow Night
Male
Pegasus
Has never been able to express or even understand emotions.
His mane is dark grey and his coat is a dark blue. His eyes are amber.
Blank Flank (Due to lack of emotional response)

Daffodil Sunrise
Female
Earth pony
Has a secret crush on Shadow. Loves nature like she loves her family and even treats plants as ponies. Is shy and sweet but can be brave under certain circumstances.
Brown mane with a gold stripe through it, typically has a flower in her hair. Light Ggreen coat. Purple eyes.
A Small Sakura Tree Cutie Mark (From planting a Cheery Blossom Tree/Sakura Tree)

Argon Blaze
Male
Unicorn
Acts like he's tough and strong, but hides deeper insecurities. He has a braggy attitude like Trixie.
Has a blue-grey mane, and light teal coat. Bright orange eyes.
A Flaming Glowstick Cutie Mark (From Partying.)

4569289 Sounds like a pony my Homo oc would love. Freaking brilliant!

Yay:derpytongue2: hes the only purposely girly horse i have

Vaughn
Group Admin

I know I'm sneakin' in a bit late here... I think...

Name: Giordano Sanchini
Race: Unicorn
Home: Mathematician's Barracks (a.k.a a personalised guest room)
Cutie Mark: Chalkboard With extremely angry scribbles, next to a broken piece of chalk

Special Trait: Longer-than-average mane. Makes him look like a female.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 181