Fimfiction Writes Ponies! 88 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

3188712 I hope my Apep addition wasn't too much. I saw "Day had been eaten by a monster," so...

Obselescence
Group Admin

Haha, no, it was great, actually. I think it kind of managed to tie the first five chapters together.

3189302 Glad to help!

I'm just glad that troll can't bother us now.

Also, I think the little addition to the title I gave the story works, doesn't it?

sorry, really nervous:twilightsheepish:

I am Bryan Chandler by the way.

Do we have a cut-off point for the first round?

Obselescence
Group Admin

Cut-off point for the first round will be three days, starting now. Let's see what we can produce in that timeframe.

Majin Syeekoh

This is most fun

This is something I can work with. Having the ability to get momentum, sit at the computer for an hour coming up with perfection, then being able to ditch it when I get bored without feeling guilty I let it die, since you people won't let it die.

3189268 LEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNKIIIIIIIIINNNNNNSSSSSSSSSS!!!

This is beyond fun.

I hope it's okay for me to continue that one dude's Liam Neeson chapter. It just doesn't feel like it would be right to let Chapter Taken: Liam Neeson Rage-Punches Equestria die. The beginning was actually rather well written, and I think I could keep that up.

While I know it's silly at this point, I just wanted to make sure that wasn't too ridiculous for even this fic.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13