Spankfics 336 members · 516 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

And I ain't talking about Flurry Heart.

It takes stones to spank and empress, but I think he's up to it. :twilightsmile:

Why are you asking that? During the RP you said it made you uncomfortable.

6439755 Most definitely.

She squirmed nervously. Deliciously. Biting her lower lip, Cadance glanced at the tender face of her loving husband. He did not smile back.
"Oh, you know you're in trouble, and you know what happens to naughty princesses who get into trouble, " He hissed quietly, doing his utter best to bite back the smile threatening to twist across his features. Cadance nodded her head with a shy, sheepish little whimper, but Shining Armor didn't budge. He simply pointed towards the bedroom with a huff, where they both knew her desired and deserved discipline awaited. Nervously, Cadance turned, wandering into the bedroom with a sway of her bubbly hips and beautifully bouncy bottom. Shining Armor grinned quietly, slowly following his wife into the room where he shut the door behind him.

He probably also spanks her when she's good:moustache:

I don't believe I've ever said that.

I've been thinking about writing something for you, recently. Just for a fellow spank- aficionado

They use the heart-shaped paddle for that.

Well actually you did. During the RP when I suggested they spank each other.

Ohhh...no, I meant I don't like real domestic discipline. I have no problem with pretend punishments.

Well you could try it. It does help spice things up if you hate it so much.

Actually, I like to picture Shining Armor spanking all his princesses. With the exception of Twilight and Flurry. Cadance, Celestia, Luna, all lined up with their heads on the ground and their asses in the air…

In fact, why isn't that a story yet? Cadance out to hook up her husband with both her aunties, who surely need a good spanking of their own now and again?

So does Spike do it for Twilight then?

Why not? It's good practice for the time she gets her own spanker. And Spike can get some experience too; you never know if he won't get to use it on Sweetie Belle, or Ember, or Smolder, or...

Spike gets all the girls to bend over.

Not sure if people do rp's privately on discord or something . But Animeotk is a good place for rp and mlp ones are lacking.

Spike doesn't need them to bend over.
He lives in a perpetual state of always having the best view. :moustache:

But bending over is important! It shows deference! Plus, dragon tails are too thick to spank around. They got to lift them or you won't get the best results in.

I think you've got the authority the wrong way round there. Spanking the Empress is treason - the Empress spanking the Prince Consort is discipline.

Of course, the Empress can also order her Captain of the Guard to spank anyone on her behalf - including the Empress.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23