Spankfics 336 members · 518 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30

Anyone else think that Twilight would feel that a spanking would be in order for failing to return books on time?
Has this been explored yet?

A spanking with a book because books hate to be tardy. :twilightsmile:

I just started one.

I fell this theme is general enough there could be a contest? IDK if that's a good idea, but I'm always down to promote sexualized spanking. :twilightblush:

I fell this theme is general enough there could be a contest?

Theme feels a bit too restrictive. How many ways can you write Twilight spanking someone because a book is overdue?

:raritywink:

I look forward to seeing where it goes:moustache:

Who says that Twilight has to be the spanker?

I just started a fic with an Adult Spike in charge of Twilight's personal archives.

Rules are rules. Being an Alicorn doesn't make you exempt from them. If anything, you should know better than most how important they are. Now please, your highness; the sooner you come over my lap the sooner we will be done.

And after the culprit is fully punished, she hands over the paddle and says, "now you do me!" The end.

Hmm... personally, I think it would depend on how overdue the book was. One day late? She might give a lecture about the importance of being on time. If it were like, a week late, I could see her spanking somepony over it.

And what happens when somepony brings a damaged book?

Yeah, she'd probably spank them for that too.

"Twilight stared at the book. It had been checked out a month ago. Princess Celestia looked quite sheepish as she held the book with a bag of bits. 'I'm sorry, Twilight. It slipped my mind. I have enough to pay the fine.'
Twilight's eye twitched. "A fine? I'm sorry, Princess. But this goes way beyond a fine. You are NOT above the law.'
Celestia gulped. 'T-Twilight? I really am sorry.'
'In my domain, a month late library book means a good sound spanking.'
Celestia gasped. 'Young filly, you can not be seri-'
The rest of her words were cut off as a purple glow pulled her ear. Twilight sat down on a chair and dragged Celestia across her lap while the elder alicorn vigorously protested.
Twilight raised her hoof and brought a hard smack down on Celestia's rump. 'It's not like you haven't put me in this position, before. Turnabout's fairplay.'
Celestia trembled as she felt her marehood growing wet."

...I'll stop now.

If you're stopping...does this mean I can finish?

Well then; I know what I'm doing this weekend:derpytongue2:

I think Twilight would try to get a reason out of the pony as to why the book is late and especially why it's damaged. Twilight has shown she can be very persistent so she likely would keep spanking and demanding answers until she has an answer she's happy with.

I would think the reverse could be more powerful. That Twilight forgot a book by accident and is spanked for it by Celestia.

I can't imagine she would be satisfied with any reason related to general neglect.
Having said that...I can see her upgrading from hoof to impliment in that case

I think that scene was partly fueled by the fact that Twilestia fics with Celestia as submissibe are a distinct minority:twilightsmile:

That is true, Celestia is spanked way less than she deserves. She can be quite a naughty princess.

Now what if the pony had borrowed books from a few different libraries and never returned them ....

But she would still demand a reason. That's advanced parenting and Twilight is very by-the-book so would have read that up.

I'm not arguing against that; I was just saying that I don't think there would be a lot of reasons that she would find excusable.

Um...that was all I had to say. There are more fics with Celestia being dominant in the situation (thanks mostly to cannon) and having said that; there is some appeal in seeing the opposite.

But I think Celestia being dominant makes more sense.

And I agree that it makes more sense to see Celestia as the dominant one.
But still...that to me makes the thought of Twilight taking her over her lap and giving Celestia a warmed up bottom is a more delicious idea.

Plus in terms of overdue books; Celestia holds herself to higher standards than other ponies. With that in mind, Twilight would be leaning towards the same thing.

One thing though is the huge difference in size.

Celestia has more of an excuse given her busy schedule.

The size difference, to me; makes it a little hotter:twilightsheepish:

Granted she has more to do; but she also has an image and standard to uphold.
If anything, her spanking would be a little harsher than say a commoner would recieve

Good point. However it would also be different as she would set all the limits.

I agree, honestly I'm in to the more role reversal/ adult getting spanked kind of stories.

...Yes please, more of this. Twilight spankies for the win

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30