Spankfics 336 members · 516 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34

Whom do you like the spankings by? Mom? Dad? Older brother/sister? Auntie/uncle?

Or do you prefer another authority figure, outside the family circle?

Do you think stallions should spank colts and mares, fillies?

To be administered privately or in 'public'?

When are they 'too old' to be spanked?

Is it wrong to use an implement?

(For Anthro): Bare-bottomed?

What are your favorite ways colts and fillies can misbehave to earn a spanking?

Which familial-oriented FiM character would you vote 'most likely to be spanked'? (And Why?)

Mom/Dad. Sometimes teacher. (ESPECIALLY with Celestia)

Yes. Stallions should spank naughty fillies (like me).

Eh, privately.

Never too old for a trip across the knee.

Hoof/hand is my favorite implement, hairbrush a close second.

Bare butt.

Doing something dangerous is my favorite reason.

Scootaloo. Seems like she'd get in trouble a lot. Still my favorite member of the CMC, the adorable li'l rascal.

Stallions/colts should spank mares/fillies. Mares and fillies can spank their respective peers. No excuse other than it being my fetish.:trollestia:

Depends on what the spanking's supposed to accomplish. If the goal is public humiliation, for example, you need the public for that. In a fetishy world, there'd be classes on how to spank your very special somepony as well.

'Never' sounds like a fair compromise.

Not at all. Palm of the hand means you share a little bit of the sting with the spankee. Implements are usually a little more cruel, but you can create different effects with them. A paddle and a switch are very different beasts.

Yes.

Like the Bard said, doing something reckless and dangerous. That, and being a tease.

Which familial-oriented FiM character would you vote 'most likely to be spanked'? (And Why?)

Diamond Tiara. Just look at her mother. No way she didn't get it at some point.

5542066 A 'royal pain in the @$$' huh? XD
I'm for parents or entrusted guardians laying it on, but not siblings or teachers; siblings should never be given that privilege and if a teacher wants discipline administered, a note to be taken home to the parents is more proper. And can be more dreadful ;P

I can only approve of same gender spankings. Mares over the colts doesn't seem quite as 'wrong' to me as stallions over fillies, though.

I think privately is best for 'quadies', but publicly can be justifiable for Anthro; the humiliation can be more effective than the spanking itself, and it would show for the quadies but not for the Anthros.

I think 12-13 is a good age. I suppose withholding privileges and treats can get to be effective long before then, however.

I like implements(wooden spoon, switch, belt, ruler, hairbrush), but I don't approve of anything more than hooves/hands.

Whoops! What about underwear? ^o^'

Huh. I don't think I would have thought of 'discipline from danger'. Good one! Snarkiness and laziness are a few too, non?
5542088 A "tease" how? You mean acting/dressing 'slutty'?

I don't have a clue Who. Well, only the clues You give me ;3

A "tease" how? You mean acting/dressing 'slutty'?

And wiggling their ass in your direction in an obvious attempt to rile you up, yes.

I don't have a clue Who. Well, only the clues You give me ;3

Diamond Tiara's mother, Spoiled Rich, seems fond of raising her daughter with rather strict measures. Yelling at her for "failures", generally adopting a cold attitude towards her, and the sheer terror Diamond showed when Babs threatened to rat her out to her mother; all in all, Diamond Tiara might've gotten a few spankings in her time.

5542338 Ah. I figured there was a chance you might have meant it in the sense of siblings trying to provoke one another.

Wow. That is taking Spoiled Rich's pony-ality from the show?

So many questions.

Whom do you like the spankings by? Mom? Dad? Older brother/sister? Auntie/uncle?

Dad.

Possibly a teacher.

Don't be so sexist.

Teacher would probably do it in front of the class. Dad at home.

NEVAR!

The back of a hairbrush is fine. A kitchen knife is less so.

Anthro is ewww.

No preference.

Diamond Tiara. Because she's Diamond Tiara.

5543291 *shrugs* I've always been pretty good at lists...

'cause Mom ain't got the heart(or enough oomph)?

But a stallion teacher, right?

Is that what it is? I wouldn't know...

'3 t-o 1' leaves me up in the air on the see-saw.

Right. Save the front of one for that very special somepony.
I figure a kitchen knife is wrong, no matter how you slice it. Why not a machete?

For MLP I am inclined to agree with you, but I feel Spanking is almost an exception.

You don't prefer a pissed off spanking to a worried 'this is for your own good' one?

It's looking like Diamond Tiara is gonna get it ;}

I favor the parents doing such.

No preference there.

No, I think it should be interchangeable.

Privately.

Depends on the context of the spanking.

Sometimes, yes. Sometimes, no.

If they're especially naughty, or wearing something that could cause pain to both recipients.

No preference.

I'd go for something far different, because that's just how I am.

5574789 Are there no orphans in Equestria?

'The family that pays together, stays together...'

'Draw the iron curtain...'

By Equestrian law, then?

Depends on how thick the callus on each cheek is, huh?

I'm kind of drawing a blank there. Skinny jeans, with snaps on the pockets? Moral: 'Don't act up in the wrong clothes.'

'No excuses, no mercy, no misdeed too small...' 'No disrespect intended!' 'Well, just to be sure, then.' Moral: 'Don't roll your eyes."

You know I have to ask... 'Far different' from the other responses? Or somepony without familial connections? I'm totally drawing a blank, because I don't know how far I can branch out, based on your rather vague response.

Well for a while now I've had this thought concerning Twilight's family, and how happy they are that their daughter actually has real friends, and what their relationship might be with them. I've also got this idea of Rainbow Dash wondering the same thing, and one day seeking out Velvet and Nightlight for clarification because she's needed to be spanked for a while now; not because she's actually done anything wrong, but she often feels like she has, and deep down craves being properly punished for such.

Comment posted by Xibit deleted Oct 19th, 2016
Comment posted by Charlie_K deleted Oct 20th, 2016
Comment posted by Xibit deleted Oct 20th, 2016
Comment posted by Xibit deleted Oct 20th, 2016
Comment posted by Xibit deleted Oct 21st, 2016

I'm afraid I can't do that Xibit, as I can't seem to find the extra posts you're referring to.

5578772 Heh! I guess that makes you Twilight's ol' raggedy dolly... ;p

Not exactly a bad position to be in *wiggles eyebrows*

Thanks to the OP for leaving me one of the detailed questionnaires I (sometimes) love, but you seem gone so I'd better also tag active folks who might care.

(Note: all below answers are with regards to my taste in stories, not my rl views.)

All of these can work - it depends on the circumstances and their character. Sibling spanking reflects either a big age difference or somepony maybe growing up a bit too quickly, though.

Well, family friends/honorary aunts work too (you're going to see a lot of them in next-gen fics). Anyone official on the other hand (like teachers) should be using a standardised implement (like a cane).

Don't really care much. With humans there's a point where it maybe gets a bit questionable (an unrelated male taking his bare hand to a little girl's bare bottom), but there are many ways of mitgating that. And with ponies, who bare their rears in public as the norm? I think we can presume the absence of prurient intent (at least on an in-universe level) until proven otherwise.

Very much depends on the situation. Naturally, at-home spankings will tend more towards the private (unless you're trying to deliver a warning to the siblings), whereas school canings are likely to be in front of the whole class. But it also makes for a good form of leniency if the kid is repentant, especially if they're shy or value their public image.

Parentally, it varies - definitely by legal adulthood, but often quite a bit before that. Some would say after graduating elementary school, others middle school. Among ponies, I imagine that one's cutiecenara is a common line, although some say that that's unfair to older blank flanks.

As for the institutional version - well a school system which practices corporal punishment will generally do so all the way to graduation, with the methods growing more severe with age. And in several settings, even adults might be subject to judicial corporal punishment - age just moves them up the scale.

Nope - in fact as said above, I mandate it in certain cases. That said, there should be some thought-out regularity to it, not just grabbing whatever comes to hand. Belts or even leather straps seem unlikely for ponies - manebrushes or crops are much more suitable.

Yes. With ponies, a similar effect can be produced by holding their tail up with the hoof not administering the punishment.

The ones in the show (CMC, DT and SS, Snips and Snails) provide plenty of examples. They always seem to get away with unmarked rears, but fanfic can fix that!

As for more generally, the misdeed can show parental priorities. Do they care more if their child puts themselves in danger, or breaks expensive things? Does lying aggravate the punishment? An unfair punishment can be fun sometimes too.

If you're asking who among the leads was spanked as a filly, my vote is on the earthponies, just because they're families seem more old-fashioned. (Doesn't mean they deserved it the most.)

Now responding to to other's responses.

Stallions/colts should spank mares/fillies. Mares and fillies can spank their respective peers. No excuse other than it being my fetish.

So what should be done with naughty colts, then?

'Never' sounds like a fair compromise.

Hmm... so who might spank Celestia? Star Swirl?

So what should be done with naughty colts, then?

A stern talking-to. Unless they're literally asking for it.

Hmm... so who might spank Celestia? Star Swirl?

Yes. Also Shining Armor, if Cadance agrees.

This seems a bit sexist. If not equality, what happened to going easy on girls?

Shining Armor, if Cadance agrees.

THis seems like it would be incredibly awkward - more of a punishment for him than her.

Do note how I said it was a fetish-based decision, not a logical one.

Yeah, but even if your fics focus on girls getting spanked you can still acknowledge that their brothers would get the same or worse in their place, Unless the unfair bias is part of the fetish?

It is. It in no way reflects on any RL political views, if that needs to be said.

As for Shining Armor, he's married to a princess and has another for a sister. Heck, his daughter with Cadance is an Alicorn Princess! At this point, I think he's in a good position to have a closer relationship with Celestia and Luna than most ponies.

OK - I know full well fetishes can be weirdly specific, and given Equestria's matriarchal tendencies a reversal of historical precedent makes a certain amount of sense.

And I still can't imagine anypony raised to basically see Celestia as a God-Queen being in the right place psychologically to punish her.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34