The General's Battlegrounds 275 members · 187 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

This seems like a place to post this if I am wrong please forgive me!

My favorite is Crusader Kings 2 due to its replayability and how easy it is to modify it. What’s yours?

Command and Conquer, especially the Tiberium Wars series and Kane's Wrath (Bloody love the MARV in that one.:rainbowkiss:).

The Total war games, Medival 2 in particula due to all the great mods

I remember playing C&C! Such a good series.

Yeah. I remember every time I play as Nod, this is essentially what happens:
"Got the rockets!"
"Our cabal emerges..."
"Got the rockets!"
"Our cabal emerges..."
"Got the rockets!"
"Our cabal emerges..."
"Got the rockets!"
"Our cabal emerges..."
"Insufficient funds. :trollestia:"

3039369 Empire: Total War, learned some interesting stuff from playing that game.

3039369 Europa Universalis IV, Rome and mediaeval 2 total war and Company of Heroes 1.

Galactic civilization series.

Rome: Total War, Homeworld, Dawn of War, various Command and Conquer titles.

Wargame airland battle. Excellent detail and hundreds of different units

I agree. I like Victoria 2 but....those borders!

3039369 Would Civ 4 count as a strategy game?
but other than that i would have to say Starcraft 1 and 2

Total Annihilation.

I play in Asia mostly, usually in Japan so it’s hard to play border police when invading China or Russia atleast in the start

Yeah Civ counts.

CK2, with the EU4 converter.

3039525 Pretty much this for me. I enjoy long term strategy.

Dropbear
Group Contributor

Every game that's not a tower defense/ipod port.

Total war series, Hearts of Iron, pretty much anything from paradox, Horizon, Star ruler, C&C up to number three, Sins of a Solar Empire, Planetary anhilliation, Total Anhilliation, the crusader kings series, Europa, The guild, Sword of the Stars original, Star wars: Empire at war with the Stargate mod, Company of Heros one with the Zombie/extra units mod, the Men at War series, Space Empire 1-4, Masters of Orion, Endless Space, Age of Empires, Age of Mythology, World in Conflict and lots of others I can't remember.

Warcraft 3. Certainly more of an RPG than a hardcore strategy game, but I remember it fondly.

Oh ha ha. I bet you still rely on Capitalists for your industry.

-Not Liberal

Get out.

(Don’t know how to do that green thing you’re doing)

3054563 what happened to their faces? :pinkiegasp::applejackunsure::unsuresweetie::rainbowhuh::twilightoops::derpyderp1:

3039369 Total War, Empire Earth, Empires Dawn of the Modern World, Rise of Nations, C&C, Age of Empires, Star Wars strategy games, Civ games, I have so many of these type of games, it's too many to say on which is my favorite. I'll just say, about every single strategy game there is.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29