X Becomes a Changeling 1,196 members · 460 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So I've been thinking of trying to write a story that is somewhat based off of this image:

However, when you compare the Fluttershy in this image to the other members of the Mane 6 in this image, the concept of Fluttershy as a changeling isn't all that interesting. Which is why I am asking this question. How would one make Fluttershy as a Changeling interesting?

Please leave your comments below.

Yeah, Fluttershy does seem the most normal compared to the rest since, you know, changelings are just people of another species. :rainbowlaugh:

The origin, Type, and food source is what you'll need to work to your favor. The exiled or pony raised Queen/drone is a good idea. but, I would suggest Reading up on this before making a decision. As for the food Source many authors change what emotions a specific hive feeds on, for this image the source should be Fear making feeding hard for the overly meek and shy creature that is Fluttershy.

Maybe make her quiet and reserved demeanor an act, like she's a rogue from a hive, or she's a spy and has been trying to establish a foothold in Ponyville and is just woefully inadequate at dealing with the other mane 6. Maybe she's a behind the scenes badass, idunno.

Yeah, Fluttershy does seem the most normal compared to the rest since, you know, changelings are just people of another species.:rainbowlaugh:

You could roll with that, and have her be something of a comic-relief. The one monster that just doesn't quite 'get it.'

the changelings have lost the terror element, but you could make it be alone because you are researching to create a different kind of mutant using animal DNA

good question.I'm not sure how to make it interesting

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8