Cheese Pie 717 members · 170 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
The Princess Rarity
Group Admin

'ello ladies and gents. Now, as some of you may or may not know, we had a bit of a Writing Contest being held in this group. What with over 200 Members, I thought it would have blossomed into something awesome. Sadly, that is not the case. The contest is canceled, due to lack of participation.

We only had one entry -- scoots2's Triple Threat, so they are the winner by default.

Until I am absolutely positively 100% percent sure there will be a minimum of three entries, I won't hold anymore contests for this group. So yeah. In the meantime, if y'all want to write and / or read some Cheese Pie, either head on over to the Group Collab or check out the folders up above.

Aw. Well, that does take a bit of the thrill out of "winning," but I'm hoping the body of CheesePie work I've done over time makes it not laughable that something of mine is there.

I was thinking, though--maybe we could have a Random Headcanons or some kind of group discussion thread? There was an explosion of stuff in Sketch-Aholic's story thread last week, I think it was, so I know people enjoy talking about it, and it's a group activity. I could start one, if you'd like. We could kickstart the writing and music thread again, too--I keep collecting a ton of CheesePie art.

The Princess Rarity
Group Admin

3254842 Go ahead, make any sort of thread you want! It sounds like a great idea too! :twilightsmile:
And we need all of the cute art. :rainbowkiss: Keep it comin', darling!

That is really disappointing. :applecry: I was looking forward to cute CheesePie stories.

Makes me regret not whipping up a quickie so there'd be at least a little competition.

Yeah I would have entered my story but since it's like 50+ thousand words now, it didn't make much sense to.

3255749 Guess we'll all just have to keep cranking out more, then, hmm! Frankly, I rejoice whenever I see either of you guys in the box, whichever box, because I think, "YES! CheesePie pwns all!"

Also, I am very glad because I don't miss all the Twilight Keys Flash Sentry's Car fics, too.

FierceRainbow
Group Contributor

We had the same problem in the DaringDash group, what with only getting one entry. Sorry I didn't compete. I entered a bunch of contests anyway, and completely forgot about this one. Whoops. :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7