Make Meeester Happy Foundation 230 members · 28 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Shadowflash
Group Admin

So, I guess the group is big enough to have some sort of write off to get things started, hm?

Since a few of you said you'd participate (and I really hope you guys do), I think it'd be ideal if we please Lord Meeester with more Sweetie Belle fics.

Now, this is going to be a creative write off, so, you can write whatever you'd like, so long it follows these rules:

>Must be SoL (Slice of Life)
>Must have Sweetie Belle as the main character
>Must be Everyone or Teen. No Mature/Sex or Teen/Sex.
>Must NOT contain shipping.
>Bonus points to whoever can write a SoL fic about Sweetie (Meeester) eating a peach (I don't mean it will give you an edge, but I will laugh if you do it well enough).

Other than that, you're pretty much set. There's a lot of things I'm sure you guys could come up with. Just try not to be super edgy about it, alright?

I'm not sure what a prize will be. I'll figure something out. Maybe I'll just promote the top 3 stories on the front of the group and my user page for a little bit, or something. I don't want to do cash prizes cause I don't have that kind of money. I'm up for suggestions, though. I'll stick to advertisement as a start.

Your deadline is February 10th (14 days from now). Two weeks for you guys to write stuff! It can be a one-shot or multi-parter, too. Don't restrict yourself!

Also, make sure you get it edited! It ain't a race. Two weeks is plenty of time.

When you have your story ready, post it in this thread (make sure you REPLY to this comment) so myself or my contributers (aka: mods) can add it to the folder provided.

Thanks for trying to make Meeester happy!

Bonus points if he approves it.

~Skeeter The Lurker

Ah, screw my previous writing ideas! I'm doing this:ajsmug:

>Must be Everyone or Teen. No Mature/Sex or Teen/Sex.

Bah boring.
I can't live without my dark tag with at least some bite to it.

Shadowflash
Group Admin

Maybe next time. =P

>inb4 peach stories

Oh hey! February 10th is my Birthday! :pinkiehappy:

My history with deadlines is terribad, but I will try for the sake of our overlord here.

February 1th is mah birfday!

Will the story need to be complete, or can it be incomplete for more chapters?

Shadowflash
Group Admin

It doesn't need to be complete. Just make sure it meets the requirements of the competition and follows the site rules.

Story submission.

By: Cromegas_Flare

Comment posted by MidnightFMare deleted Feb 9th, 2014
Shadowflash
Group Admin

Thanks!

Although, you should add that the story is for the write off in the description. =P

You don't need to, though.

Alright I just added it. :moustache:

How did this go anyway?

Shadowflash
Group Admin

I just need to do the write up blog (for my page) and thread. Since we didn't get the amount I wanted, there's not going to be a clear winner (Meeester said he'd give a prize to the winner if we had a certain amount of submissions).

So, everyone wins! I'll be advertising on my blog, the front page of this group and I'll make a thread about it tonight or tomorrow.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22