Quorum of Canon 17 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

This one

Personally I've been looking forward to this one, for one big reason above others: It's a vehicle to launch the World Tour arc that I wanted Season 2 to feature, wherein a bunch of stories involving the L6 going to Equestria's neighbors (and maybe beyond?) occur. There's gonna be a temporary theme song change and everything.

This story is also set to introduce Kindle more formally as a minion of Corona. Previously Kindle's only appearance is in Everypony's Day. The addition of Kindle more-or-less finishes up what I hoped to be Corona's "core" Five Bad Band - that is, Corona, Zecora, Kindle, and Solrathicharnon (four is the new five).

Finally, Raindrops' romantic side will come up a few times, and we'll have a return of some old favorites, both from the TV show itself and from the Lunaverse - namely, Gilda and Bootheel.

So. How votes the Quorum? I vote yes.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

I think we already voted on it.

It looks to me like the consensus was 'yes', with some concern over how Equestrian/griffin relations would turn out. I liked Fizzy's compromise, myself.

In any event, if the old vote isn't valid, I still vote yes--with the caveat I expressed before, namely, that Lev's outline makes it sound like the griffin chief chooses Equestria based on a single one-liner by Raindrops, and I think the Elements should probably have to make more of a case than that. Otherwise, no objections.

InsertAuthorHere
Group Admin

As my first official act as judge, I say thee...yay!

And I really need to catch up on stuff.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

And I really need to catch up on stuff.

You and me both. Though I'm probably more a bit more caught up... maybe... :twilightblush:

Anyway, unless Lev has taken leave of his senses (what little he'd even have to lose in the first place) and made some drastic revisions, all of my pervious opinions on this fic likely still stand.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

I'm totally up for this jaunt in the Griffin Kingdoms!

3239638 Welcome aboard!

Comment posted by RainbowDoubleDash deleted Apr 30th, 2014
RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Oh right, forgot about that...:twilightblush:

Welcome home!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6