MLP: Hard Analysis & Criticism 257 members · 72 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

You still pissed off with how they decided to end the show with that dumpster fire of a final season? Here’s something that might help set things right.
http://chng.it/Hbfvggfy

Not to dampen your enthusiasm, but are Hasbro actually going to pay attention?

If we’re loud enough and gain enough momentum, yes. Once they can’t ignore us anymore we could always threaten to sue them, too.

You'd really take on a multi-billion dollar corporation over this? Easy, Churchill.

Humanity
Group Admin

This is absurd. Season 9 came and went. There’s no changing what happened. They can’t throw in a “redo” like that. You’re wasting your time.

Humanity
Group Admin

Yes, we will.

I signed it anyways. :3

Agreed. People are forgetting that WE are not the target audience.

Humanity
Group Admin

Not the point I was getting at, but yeah.

Hasbro doesn't care, this is a waste of time.

Saw the petition, not going to bother with it since both this group and the other one where this popped up don't possess the numbers to make a really big difference.

What would even be the point? The show is already over, most don't have the motivation to care and a massive company like Hasbro has no reason to even bother looking at it.

D48
D48 #14 · May 21st, 2020 · · 6 ·

I'm definitely not signing that. Season 9 was the logical conclusion of what MLP turned into after Faust got the boot, and I consider it's failings a good thing because they smacked a big chunk of the remaining fandom out of cognitive dissonance and made them realize what the vast majority of fans saw years ago.

The right answer to this is to keep your wallet shut until they bring someone with actual vision in to do a legitimately good job like Faust did, so that's exactly what I'm doing and what I encourage you to do. Leaks have already confirmed G5 is going to be built on the mindset that wrecked G4, so my plan is basically just to keep an eye on this forum for news and the occasional discussion on the off chance they figure out they flushed tons of money down the toilet and course correct for G6.

Shame on all of you of such little faith. I don’t know about you, but I’m not going to take this shit lying down anymore. It’s time bad writers everywhere stopped getting away with ruining good shows, not just MLP. Let this be the first of many such movements.

Comment posted by Mixmaster226 deleted May 21st, 2020
Comment posted by JimmyHook19 deleted May 21st, 2020
Comment posted by Mixmaster226 deleted May 21st, 2020

Thanks. Besides, while me and him do have differing opinions on the season, we are still friends all the way ever since he joined 2 years ago. :)

Humanity
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21