Trixie is the Greatest Pony 1,109 members · 1,481 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Anyways, seeing as how my latest Trixie fic did really well, it got me wondering...what is your favorite pony to be shipped with Trixie?

:trixieshiftright:
Who do you think is a perfect match for Equestria greatest and most powerful pony?

(I have a feeling I am going to get a lot of Twixie here, so if your favorite ship is indeed Twixie, also list your second favorite Trixie ship so there can be more variety on this thread.):trixieshiftleft:

:twilightsheepish:

Twixie is indeed my favourtie Trixie ship.
My second would be :trixieshiftright::heart::rainbowdetermined2:, especially because of dat last comic
Plus their narcisism clash would be so hilarious.

3417322 I'm Twixie fan as well. There is so much potential chemistry between these two.

For a second ship, I'd go for Luxie (Trixna?). Everything is better with Luna.

Twixie for me, but for some odd reason I wanna try my hand at AppleTrix...

Selene Bright
Group Admin

I completly missed this...

Well Twixie is pretty much my favorite ship but if I had to pick a second it would be...

That video killed me!:rainbowlaugh:
I also can't argue with your second. Luna is like Twilight, she can be shipped with everypony.

Okay, this may seem a little out there but please just bare with me.

Trixie/Rainbow Dash for sure. They both have similar personalities, and I think their egos clashing could create interesting conflict.

:trixieshiftright::rainbowderp:

Second person ships with OC's non of the other Trixie ships fit to me.

Let the flame war begin!

Frankie2
Group Admin

My favorite Trixie ship? That's easy.

My favorite is actually :trixieshiftright::rainbowdetermined2: for the narcissism and personality clash. Plus, each one puts up a facade and both come of as pretty vulnerable once they lose the mask.

Second-favorite is :trixieshiftright::yay: for the same reasons Fluttershy gets every villain ship, and also this classic story: Kindness's Reward

But I could imagine her working well with any of the Mane Six, honestly.

Was there ever any doubt?

Because Trixie is too much mare for just one pony.

(Though for romantic ships, M/S Twixie leads.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15