Brony Discussion Center 116 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

A little light reading to hurt your brains.

Fair warning: #20 on the second page is a major brain-breaker. There's not much left in the world that can shock or surprise me. #20 broke my weird shit-o-meter.

Um...I...I honestly don't know what to say

2796790 What has this to do with MLP

2796800 Nothing at all. That's why I posted it here and not in the Writer's Group forum. :derpytongue2:

:pinkiehappy:

That means I rank even higher on the brain unbreakability scale.

Or perhaps a difference of opinion? I thought 17 was the weirdest.

2796811 I've seen and heard too much to really be surprised by ANYTHING people shove up their butts. But the concrete thing is just batshit crazy. I mean, what thought process even BEGINS to lead to one filling one's rectal cavity with concrete?!

I haven't heard many "stuck up butt" stories.

"Hey, let's try this..." is what I think it was. I pity that person's anal cavity.

2796842 I can just SEE what went on in that operating room...

Surgeon: "Jackhammer."
Nurse: "Jackhammer."

Farting bullets works better if you insert the gun in the other direction.

2796916 Gun up butt is nothing. That's an old drug dealer trick. Filling rectum with concrete is something I have honestly never heard of before.

What does it say about me that #20 doesn't surprise me at all?

When I saw it, I nodded my head and totally figured that sort of thing would be a fetish people would have.

They were morons, but I could probably think of a bunch of kinks that would lead to that absurd conclusion.

How about a fetish for bridges collapsing in the middle of a snowstorm while a dog dances atop a car?:trollestia:

That's not mine btw.

Yours requires cats?

That one would surprise me, yus. It was nonsensical. The concrete works for people that like the idea of denial or permanent bondage or encasement or something. Or extreme insertions, probably. Ouch. :fluttershbad:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15