Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

I hope it goes without saying that all of you were planning to get Cassandra something nice for the upcoming holiday, so here's a thread to make sure that none of you are getting her the same thing. If you're worried about spoiling the surprise for Cassandra, don't be, she already knows your gift, because can read all of you like an open book. But that doesn't mean you can't brag your awesome present to your fellow Cassandrans. I got her the two "Zero Escape" games.

I was thinking of a nice thick, juicy cock, still warm even.

Reaps
Group Contributor

{RESPONSE: The Alicorn Amulet, of course. It is useless to her, and of course will have no negative effects, but I believe it will look very pretty when graced by Cassandra's beauty.}

2347540 She will only accept it if it's detached. She'll be happy to facilitate that if that wasn't your original plan.

2347554 She likes your gift, you get a signed photo of her.

Nope, that was my plan all along! That's why I specified still warm~

Reaps
Group Contributor

{WARNING! JOY OVERLOAD!; RESPONSE: *crying tears of joy and singing praise*}

2347516 A pylon.

It's a very pretty source of psionic energy.

Lord Erhswin Wholewheat
Group Contributor

2347516 Bread. 3 trucks of it, maybe 5.

AwkwardTaco
Group Admin

2347516 Two dozen beef and chicken tacos.

2347641>>2347672 Cassandra likes the practicality of your gifts. You both get specially-cured bacon that tastes exactly the same but won't gain you any weight

2347593 You get some of Cassandra's feathers. Use them in good health.

2347516 All the books she likes. All of them. That, and a rainbow crystal necklace and crown. And a hug. If that's okay with her.

wait till the 25th:trixieshiftleft:

2347516 An uke-version of Cielia.

Everyone is uke in Cassandra's presence, but there's no denying that this is something she wants. You get a signed photo too.

It better be good, then.

2348223 You are Cassandra's new favorite. She invites you to her house to express her appreciation in person.

2348153 You already gave that when you joined this group, but she appreciates the thought all the same.

I hope it will be.

2349761 Three events I have. Fantastic.

Poultron's golden dick

2352228 Cassandra bows to no admin. Your gift is rejected.

BR

A guest chapter.
EDIT: Practice kissing too, because she's bisexual.

2353452 Excellent! The most well informed gift so far. You get a hardcover unabridged Book of Cassandra, and its presence alone will make your home library 20% classier. Your friends will be in awe.

First I will etch Cassandra's name on the moon in letters large enough to be seen from the ground so that everybody knows that Cassandra is the the best OC around.

Then, when she gazes up to see her greatness floating in the sky I will present to her a bottle of the finest Tokaji taken from the cellar of Catherine the Great herself. She won't mind especially if she knows it's for Cassandra.

And then, I will take a knife and carve her name into my living flesh so that all might see my devotion. And, if she so grants me a chance, I'd ask only a kiss from her sweet lips in return.

Or maybe I'll just get her a gift card from Amazon.com. You can get some awesome stuff there and they deliver. Your choice.

2358604 You're so sweet! A kiss you will receive.

Thank you my Queen!

My virginity.

2372399 Are you a human or a pony?

Why, pony of course. How could I be wearing this fancy red suit if I wasn't?

2372417 Good then. Cassandra accepts your gift, and while she doesn't have anything for you, she believes that you'll get gift enough already.

Only a few days left to present your presents to Cassandra. BTW I have a present for all of you; a touching HWE story told in rhyme that will be published on the Eve.

♪ ♫Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
AJ ate some, what a folly
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la ♪ ♫

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29