The Elements of the Tree of Harmony 159 members · 63 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Smiles
Group Admin

So people like things short and simple. The title of this group is not short and simple.

But I'm out of ideas. :fluttershbad:

Titles that I included before I started spamming this group everywhere were simply "Tree of Harmony" and then "Elements of Harmony", before I fused the two together to get "The Elements of the Tree of Harmony." But it's a mouthful.

Do you guys think the title of this group is okay or should it be changed into something else? Leave your thoughts and recommendations below! :rainbowkiss:

the treelements of harmony?

The Elements of the Tree?

I think it's good!:pinkiehappy:

2302873 Treeants of Harmony

The harmony tree?:unsuresweetie:

I like it the way it is...
aw well.

ETHTDWTTAE (Everything that has to do with the tree and elements)

Harmony's Past

The Elements and the Tree

Harmony Magic

Shiggty Diggity, what's in the boxitty.

Tree of the elements?

Personally I would go with the Tree of Harmony. After all, you can't talk about the tree without the elements right?

I like it the way it is.....but if you want it shorter I agree with the name Tree Huggers :yay: Or maybe it can be "The Elements of T.O.F.?" :pinkiehappy:

Why don't you make a poll including some suggestions that you liked and the most votes will be the name. And also have an option for the original name.

Tree of Elements, or Elements of the Tree sounds like a good shortened version. Though i am personaly fine with the title, you are right about it being a mouthfull. :rainbowwild:

...maybe Harmony's Elements? The Tree's Elements? (I'm ok with whatever you decide :twilightsmile:) (now that I type down Harmony's Elements I'm really starting to like it.)

Wait, wait, wait! I've got it! :pinkiegasp:

The Fellowship of Harmony! :eeyup:

Um, yes? No? Maybe? :fluttershysad:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17