We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders 343 members · 1,766 stories
Comments ( 52 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 52

Go ahead. What are you waiting for? It may take me a little while, if I have to research it...

Meaning a day!

Rainbow! My thread, remember? But yes, it may take a day, happy? Anyway, I'll try not to get too caught up in my studies to do this.

2156285 Do you have a crush on anypony?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

How long is one moon in human years?

No, but Rainbow has a crush on herself.

Do not!

My thread, remember? She totally does.

One month, by human standards. But the way I see it, you're a pony, not a human, so why does this concern you?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Ponies kept asking us in our ask thread.

That's a good question... Twiligh

I completely understand!

And as you have said on the other threads, I guess "Huzzah! The Twilights have been doubled!" would work, but I'm actually the same Twilight.

Never mind ya answer it here 2156313

I know you've read many books, so I won't ask you that. But I will ask, what is your favorite genre? Or, if it's nonfiction, what's your favorite subject to read about?

anypony: so, what exactly is in the everfree? aside from the timberwolves, manticore, basilisk, and Zecora.

2156285 How technologically advanced is Equestria?

Honestly, I love to read about anything and everything. I personally like fantasy, science fiction, and any scientific nonfiction.

Really, anything you can think of. I like to think it's a place of our imaginations, created from all the not-so-real stories our minds hold. After all, it's got everything from wolves to a plant that likes jokes! And I've actually seen a reading monster in there, thought up by yours truly.

Depends on what you mean. We have magic, which means we have less of a need for technology, thus we don't use it. We are about as far along technology speaking as you, but we are old fashioned and therefore don't really use all our inventions.

2156285 Can I ask the Twilight from my stories dimension a question?

niice, wait, so would that mean that the Dalek in my fanfic is in there? I might need to hury up with my barrier addition....

on a side note, do you believe there is a multiverse?

I'm the only Twilight here, but go ahead. I may be able to answer it, and maybe read your stories later.

I'll ask Princess Celestia! Maybe she'll know.

okay. Mostly because my friend Dachande won't stop buggine about questions like that.

-No I don't! stop being stupid!-

So said the Alien hunter who tried eating a tire thinking it was a donut.

2159428 Well, if your the only Twilight here, then maybe you can answer this very important question. May I please have the leftover cake on the counter after dinner?

2159432 I got one (though it's a bit late to this thread); just what do you know about humans and human history. Even some stereotypes or misconceptions that ponies have about us (don't worry, we can take mean jokes, we make 'em all the time) :twilightsmile:.

Well, I know humans are almost hairless creatures who stand on two legs, commonly thought of as a myth. You are about as technologically advanced as Equestria, maybe more-so. You keep dogs, cats, and other animals as "pets", and many of you prefer using silly devices- like "Boogle", an "Eye-pad", and a "Kindel"- to books! A common misconception is that you have "hands", as Lyra calls them- claws with 5 fingers! I know for a fact that you only have claws- but then again, I was in a daze when I counted, so I may be wrong! Also, as I was a human, I observed that you eat meat! It may be tasty, but I think I can convince Pinkie to "break the fourth wall" again (as you'd call it), and come and smack those of you who eat meat, and bring the meat to Fluttershy for a proper burial, so STOP.

2163343 Nah, they're hands. Also, Heeeeey!:raritydespair: We need those vital, greasy nutrients to grow strong enough to destroy all that stands in our path and survive!
EDIT: And hey, it could be worse! We could be the species-assimilating/absorbing omnicidal Zerg. But we're not!
Inb4 you ask what the Zerg are.

Pink-iiiiiiiieeeeeee...

2156285 Good day, Your Highness. Captain Spitfire reporting. *salutes*

Listen, I know this is going to sound pretty random, but would you know anything about fixing a ponunculus core? I'm assuming you know what a ponunculus is, seeing as your special talent is magic and all.

Fixing a ponunculus Pegasus core, put a feather into a bottle of magic. Mix it, and pour it into the core. It will start to fix itself, and be back to normal within a few days. Pardon me asking, but why?

2176463 Oh, no reason. I just know this injured ponunculus, and I kinda sent her your way. I apologize if I was out of line, Your Highness. *salutes*

Of course, it's fine, Spitfire.

Who's the ponunculus?

Rainbow! Whoever it is deserves privacy! Apologize.

Sorry, Spitfire.

2176508 It's fine, Rainbow Dash. But yeah, Her Highness is right. This ponunculus really values her privacy, so I'm not really at liberty to divulge any more information.

Comment posted by CutieMarkCrusaders deleted Nov 25th, 2013

heres a quick question.
WHAT WILL YOU DO FOR A KLONDIKE BAR!
i was going to say that my changeling companion!

It depends. What should I do for one?

hmm... not study for a day, AND listen to the most mind melting, brain cell destroying music that was ever MADE!.
and then when its done write to the princess about it.

Why would I do that?!

the klondike bar is too good to resist twilight... give in to your hunger...

What have you learned about Discord? I can't imagine you wouldn't have looked into his past.

It seems I haven't learned enough, I'm afraid.

Comment posted by superpony55 deleted May 4th, 2014

not even you cant resist. DO IT!

DO IT! DO IT! It has apple essences from sweet apple acres!:trixieshiftleft:

So I just have to eat it?

and do the stuff i said. if you do that, you get the bar. and you also get a free night at the Pony ville tavern, and a free drink.

I don't really want the bar. I don't know why this is a big deal.

well, its not alcoholic. but that is available.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 52