When They Were Young 1,107 members · 125 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Mr101
Group Admin

Hey guys!

Wow, eighty members? Honestly happy as punch for that! :pinkiehappy:

Anywho, I thought I'd announce the possibility of the first contest for the group. However, before I say what the rules, theme etc are, I'd like to know how many of you would be willing to participate as well as judge along with me. (There'd be at least a month in order to write the story obviously, as I'd set it in a few days time depending on the amount of people taking part.)

So what do you think, guys? Fancy a competition? :twilightsmile:

Vexy
Group Admin

Bro, do it. :rainbowkiss:

2082446 Sure! :pinkiesmile: It would be cool to maybe write a story.:rainbowdetermined2:

2082446 80 members and only 8 stories. I'm so disappointed in us.

Mr101
Group Admin

Awesome, once we get some more takers I'll make another post with rules etc and whose judging and taking part. :pinkiesmile:

Well, here is ya chance to crank it up some if you want to take part. :rainbowwild:

I'm in. now who to write about , Discord, Somber, Blueblood, Rover, Pony Joe? Too many choises:derpytongue2:

2082498 Dude, I'm the worst writer in the history of terrible writers. Have you read my fic?

Broken
Group Contributor

Guess I could lend a hand. I can't promise to write, but being a judge is all well and cool on my books.

RainbowBob
Group Contributor

Shit, nigga, I got dis! :derpytongue2:

I too am interested in this. Maybe I'll write a When They Were Young story myself, if to spice up all the things I already have planned and such.

I can't write, but if judging places are on offer I would love to give it a shot. All I really do on this site is read so I'd like to get a bit more involved in the social/group aspect. All I need to know is the deadline. Is it possible?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12