The Clop Workshop 427 members · 691 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I answer that same quetion myself latter when I get to a keyboard. For now I want to know about you guys. Is to explore your own sexual fantasies, a test of your righting skills, or for veiews. Does anyone ever get selfcontions about judgement for kinks. (Optional) Any relgious or moral conflictions.

Let me know one clop wrighter to anouther :)

4618377 In addition to simply enjoying it, I find writing erotica therapeutic.

4618377 I write clop because it's fun.

4618377 Some ideas just have to be written down.

Since they have left so much open to interpretation it is fun to imagine what makes the ponies tick so to speak sexually. Also it gives me an opportunity to express my sexual fantasies and the fact that someone is masturbating to what I wrote gets me hot.

Mostly for the fun of it. I don't really care what others think about whatever kinks I use in it and I laugh at the thought that there could be any religious or moral issues there could be with telling a story about fictional character, sexual or other kinds.

It's challenging, it's fun, and it's a way to write emotional/intense action scenes where nobody gets hurt. ^.^

4618377 For me because my specific kinks are rare enough in combination that I end up creating whole AU-structures to support them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8