Anti-Depression Ponies 1,886 members · 2,438 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

From yours truly. Apologies for the poor sound quality. I'll be back in a few days.

I don't think that The Lady Twilight has done anything silly, try not to worry. That said, cheers for putting up the video, it could help some peeps.

What makes you think she didn't?

I just don't think that she did.
If people are set in their minds about suicide, they don't tend to inform people about it on pony fanfiction website threads before hand.
I've no doubt that she was contemplating it, but I doubt that she has followed through. Heck, I could be wrong, and I sincerely hope that I am not, but I like to withhold optimism.

That's pretty damn honest and respectable. Applejack would be proud :ajsmug:

It's a good thing to hold hope. I truly hope that she's still with us, it's been a hard hit all day from the news.

Thank you for taking the time to get on camera and saying how it is, I feel some here don't exactly know how to explain why suicide is the wrong choice to take when we feel we have nothing else left in life.

That is a good point, but not all people are the same with their depression. My mom, a professional therapist, once delt with a suicidal man over the phone who literally had a loaded gun in his hand ready to pull the trigger, and yet he had taken his miserable time to pick up the phone and call my mom, and thank god, she was able to talk him out of it.
*shrug*

Gotta stay optimistic, my man.
Gotta withhold some hope.

I never said I wasn't myself, hell i care just as damn much as the rest of you guys here. Even over the Internet on a social media site, people are still people, and I want everyone to be happy. I'm just making a point.

I have to agree; when it's over, it's over. It's not worth the risk to take the Ultimate Exit, there's always a better way.

I hope Lady Twilight is okay; I'll bet my bottom dollar she is but I'm kind of worried.

Sorry, but it's turning out I really need a hiatus right now. I don't know when I'll be back

She's been gone for two days going on three.

*shrugs*

*cries softly*

Maybe gone forever.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17