Canterlot Wedding Blues 551 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33

This starts out as a "Twilight gets banished for attack Cadance, who is actually Chrysalis in disguise" sort of fic. Some time after discovering that Twilight was right all along (and all the guilt, regret and angst that this involves), Princess Celestia receives reports of the Crystal Empire's return and sends Cadance and Shining Armor. After not recieving any news from Cadance and Shining Armor for some time, Princess Celestia then decides to investigate, with Princess Luna, Spike, and the remaining members of the Mane Six along side her. When they arrive they find that A) The Crystal Empire has been freed from Sombra's tyranny. B) The Empire is gearing up for war. C) Equestrian's are not exactly welcomed within the Empire. D) Twilight is now the ruler of the Empire.

Take this and do with as you will.

5675105 What about E)?

5675151 Everything after D) is up to whoever wants to work with this idea.

5675162 I mean if someone want to use two ideas in their stories is it okay?

5675234 Why not? It's going to be their story, I'm just trying to inspire new stories.

Seem's like a cool idea. I'm working on a Final Fantasy 15/MLP crossover that starts with Twilight running away after the Wedding.

Suffering and karma... Delicious! :pinkiecrazy:

:pinkiegasp: This idea is...ACCEPTABLE!!!! MAKE IT HAPPENNNNNNNNN!!!...oh crap I had caps lock on...not sorry.:pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy:

It would be interesting if she redemed Sombra and found Hope who could be advisors for Twilight, also Garble replacing Spike as asistant after the betrayal

5675556 Garble!!!! as Twilight's number one or two assistant Ember would be a much better assistant for Twilight.

5675936 Alliances that Equestria failed to make perhaps?

I think D) has potential for the story! I look forward to reading it!

5676222 I'm thinking more of when Spike fail to go to the Dragonlands and didn't had the chance to help Ember and give her the Bloodstone Scepter, so when Garble become Dragon Lord Garble :pinkiesick: Ember had to choose either becoming Garble's mate :pinkiesick: or to banished like Twilight she pick banished Ember nearly die close to the Crystal Empire and found by Empress Twilight, After the blue dragoness told her tail to Twilight she make Ember her new non-pet assistant and one day help Ember to make the Dragon Kingdom good and kick Garble's ass.

5675105 Can multiple people can use this idea?

5684059 It's free for anyone to use, so yeah.

5684085 Thank you I just want to know.

5675105 so what happened to cadance and shining armor anyway?

5836462 I meant to imply that they were captured by the Crystal Guard and imprisoned. Twilight's not exactly on good terms with her brother, and, as far as she knows, this Princess Cadance is the evil Changeling queen that got her banished in the first place. There's no guarantee that she's received news of the Canterlot Invasion and the Changelings subsequent defeat, and even if she did, she may doubt the veracity of the news, perhaps believing it to be a Changeling trick. In the end though, regardless of the Changeling situation, Twilight doesn't exactly hold Equestria and its rulers in high opinion anymore.

5837253 You're right, Twilight didn't know that was the changeling queen got her banished in the first place you know.

Speaking of which, What happened to Sombra?

5841950 Defeated by Twilight Sparkle after she managed to find the Crystal Heart. Twilight had an advantage here because one of Sombra's specialties was fear-based magic, and it's kind of hard to scare someone who's already lived through their greatest fear. Needless to say, his current status is the same as canon: graveyard dead!

5842137 what happen to the changelings queen?

5842488 I'll leave that up to whoever wants to make this story, but I'm leaning towards either the same as canon, or she was killed.

5843109 Ok, but who is going to write Twilight Conquers the Crystal Empire?

5843275 Whoever wants, this idea's free for anyone to use. I was just explaining my idea of it.

I hope someone uses this idea soon. I'm tired of reading the same fics.

Coinceadence about my idea being similar but still hope you follow my story

I like this, someone needs to write this.

Actually, Twilight didn't know that "Cadence" was a Changeling at the rehearsal.

Comment posted by Moon_Dew deleted May 26th, 2020

Thing is Spike didn't exactly did what the Mane 5 did to Twilight though

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33