Twist! 267 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 128 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 128
arcum42
Group Admin

In the old Twist group, there was a thread for chatting about random things involving my little pony. And Elric and I spammed it unmercifully with pictures of Twist. In this group, I thought we'd just dedicate a thread to Twist pictures. :twistnerd:

I'm specifically going to add the ones I posted, to make it easier to figure out what's missing:

A humanized Twist:

Twist with Mrs. Cake:

Twist with Snails:

A screenshot from Ponyville Confidential that I removed all the text from:

Twist in Family Appreciation Day:

Twist in Cutie Pox:

Twist playing "Pin the Heart on the Pony" in Hearts and Hooves Day:

Wet Mane Twist:

Twist is Watching You:

Accordatwist:

(Do not reverse image search this picture):

--arcum42

I so wanna adopt her :pinkiesad2:

arcum42
Group Admin

I know. I don't think anyone's written any stories about Twist being adopted, for that matter...

--arcum42

1945758 One of my stories actually revolves around Twist ending up being adopted by Pinkie Pie. Sadly, that story has been placed on hiatus due to kinda getting myself stuck on where to go with it.

arcum42
Group Admin

While you're at it, you may want to bookmark this page. :scootangel:

Oh, right. Come to think of it, I saw that one when I was comparing the two Twist groups to try to make sure all the fanfics got over here that belonged here. I'll have to look at it sometime...

--arcum42

Baby Boo
Group Contributor

So logically, we should spam this thread mercilessly with non-picture discussions about all things MLP, yes?

arcum42
Group Admin

Dreaming? Already added. :twistnerd:

Hopefully not...

--arcum42

Somehow, some humanized Twist pictures reminds me of Welma from Scooby-Doo...:derpyderp2:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

A recent find for you all:

arcum42
Group Admin

--arcum42

arcum42
Group Admin
arcum42
Group Admin

--arcum42

o3o Made in 3hrs

o3o i need to learn some new techs.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

She's so cute! More, please!

Edit: I hope you don't mind -- I liked the pic so much that I wanted other fans to see it, so I submitted your pic to Derpibooru. She's already picked up some upvotes and faves! And, of course, you're credited as the artist, complete with a link back to the pic on DA.

Yep it's all good o3o its for ponys to enjoy.

x3 glad u liked it, before it fades into the darkness.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Twist sitting at her desk backwards, from "Call of the Cutie":

arcum42
Group Admin

New episode, so...

I'm completely willing to interpret this picture as shipping Twist and Shady...

--arcum42

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Twist & Shady forever!

arcum42
Group Admin

Funny you should mention that...

--arcum42

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I really like the idea of them being together, all because I decided in my story that she has a crush on him.
Dammit, does this means I have an OTP now? :facehoof:

arcum42
Group Admin

Well, an OTP would be to the exclusion of all others, wouldn't it? Would you be against, say, Twist and Silver Spoon hooking up? Or Twist and Rumble?

--arcum42

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I'm okay with the idea of Twist and other fillies. :twistnerd:

I don't find Rumble all that interesting, but maybe that's just my reaction to all of the fans who make such a big deal out of him.

arcum42
Group Admin

My interest in that ship is purely from this:

Students started milling outside for lunch. Sweetie Belle eased out of her desk, trying to wake up her backlegs, which seemed to have fallen asleep at some point. Scootaloo sidled up besides her, giving a big yawn, with Apple Bloom following her. Behind them, Miss Cheerilee was gently trying to wake Rumble up.

"Rumble."

"Why certainly, Twist, I'll have two of your peppermint sticks," he murmured.

Apple Bloom stifled a laugh. "Poor Rumble. Good thing most of the class already left for lunch, or I reckon he'd never hear the end of this."

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Okay, that's kind of cute. But you might as well ship her with Sunny Days/Daze, what with that part in Sunny's chapter of "Special Talents" where she's trying some butterscotch candy (I love butterscotch) and complimenting Twist on it. "Twist, I want to marry this candy!"

Come to think of it, they would be really cute together...

arcum42
Group Admin

I actually feel a little bad for Rumble because it seems like a lot of people dislike him due to people having made a big deal about him at one point.

No issues with Sunny Daze x Twist shipping, though. Of course, sometimes I think it's just fun to throw random ponies together and see what happens. I do have those 600 words or so of Silver Spoon x Ditzy Do around somewhere...

--arcum42

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

What can I say? I rarely respond well to hype.
Might be part of the reason I love under-rated ponies like Twist.

arcum42
Group Admin
arcum42
Group Admin

I'm not sure who drew this, but I colored it...

--arcum42

arcum42
Group Admin

I'm sure I saw the black and white version of that around. I'll have to remember it's colored...

--arcum42

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I wonder if we could get some other folks in here to post in this thread?

arcum42
Group Admin

Other people posting in this thread? What is this madness of which you speak?

--arcum42

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Crazy idea, right?

(And as you can see, after my last post in the thread, I decided to chop it down and change up the group icon.)

I don't think any of these have been posted already.

One of my favorite humanized pictures.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

How did I miss posting that second one, when it's one of my all-time favorite Twist pics?
Also, this thread might interest you, since there's some more humanized Twist in it.

Time to contribute something to this group aside from my profile pic!

This picture is the reason I make a little squee sound every time somebody ships Twist and Snails.:twistnerd:

Let Me Help You With That by Equestria-Prevails

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 128