The Writeoff Association 937 members · 681 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Axis of Rotation
Group Contributor

I know this technically isn't a duty allocated to me, but I thought I'd make this thread to let everyone who didn't already know, well, know. Because I just found out. So, uh, go submit some prompts! :twilightsmile:

ocalhoun
Group Contributor

Having website issues again. :ajbemused:

I log in successfully, open the prompt submission page, and then I'm not logged in anymore, and guests cannot submit prompts. :ajsleepy:

RGLloyd
Group Contributor

Thanks for the heads up :pinkiesmile:

Axis of Rotation
Group Contributor

Huh. Works fine for me. Are you using the new domain? It's just "writeoff.me" now.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

Another one so soon? ;_;

Flashgen
Group Contributor

My reaction as well. I'm still trying to fix-up my entry from the last one. Might sit this out.

Pav Feira
Group Contributor

No pleasing everypony. After the previous write-off, people were complaining that they couldn't wait for another to start :rainbowwild:

RogerDodger is the website's admin. He'll lurk this thread sooner or later, but might wanna send him a PM just as a heads-up.

Axis of Rotation
Group Contributor

Well, if you don't think you've got the skills for another one so soon....
xD

I was one of them haha I was hoping we wouldn't have to wait long.

ocalhoun
Group Contributor

Meh... I kinda think it might be a local computer issue, too.

I'll see what I can do myself.

Titanium Dragon
Group Contributor

Heh, submissions seem to already be closed. According to the site they got 35. Voting seems to have started, though. I put in mine.

And bloody great, I had some prompts I wanted to put in this time, too. GV, why'd you tell me we weren't going to start until February?

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

There's an option somewhere on the site to have it email you when a new event starts. I forget where, but it should be easy to find.

RazgrizS57
Group Contributor

Go to the writeoff.me site, sign in, and look under "preferences." You can make it so you receive an email every time a new event starts.

I have that setting checked, but don't get emails :pinkiesad2:

RogerDodger
Group Admin

I'm not really sure why that would happen short of some temporary cookie issue. If you're still having problems, please post details in the website feedback thread.

I know why this is happening and am working to fix it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15