Everypony is the Best Pony 1,051 members · 6,499 stories
Comments ( 37 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 37

Okay, so i'm really bored and i never have done a thread that had nothing to do with a story.

Who is your favorite main six pony and why?
Who is your favorite background pony and why?

My favorite Main 6 is Apple Jack. I really like her singing.
My favorite Background pony is Roseluck. I just like her... a lot.

Your turn! :pinkiehappy:

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

Best mane 6 is Twiley because I can relate to her the best. That and she's just ADOWABLE!!!:rainbowkiss:

Colgate because my headcanon is that, behind closed doors, she's a psychotic serial killer who kidnaps ponies and uses her dentistry equipment to torture her victims to death.

Please dont ruin the dentist for me. :fluttercry: I'm going for a check up in a week.

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

It's probably a good thing you're not tracking my story...

I kinda want to read it now. i love psychopathic, murder, and torture stories. :pinkiecrazy:

1950323 Rarity: Ambition, beauty and generosity all in one elegant package

And for background ponies, I choose Applejack :trollestia:

Nah, JK. It's Snowflake because he's a badass :twilightsmile:

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

If you want to read the "Dentist Simulator 2013" chapter, it's on its way. I don't have a schedule, so I just write when I feel like it.

Chapter 1's up though, so you could always read Twilight flipping out and brutally murdering Spike and Celestia.

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

>look it up.
Or you could just click my name, go to my profile and find it instantly.

He is a bad ass.

I cosplayed him once at Sac Anime. lol

Do you think your name will appreciate me clicking on it? dont you think it hurts?

Best main 6 is Fluttershy, because it's impossible to not like her (but mai waifu is Rarity).

Best background pony is Cloudchaser Flitter, because she doesn't get as much attention as Flitter Cloudchaser despite the fact that she's cuter.

Edit: For some reason, I got the two of them backwards :derpyderp1:

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

My name has no emotion, nor does it have feeling.

I agree with you about Flitter and Cloudchaser, they are tied with rose in my opinion but Rose wins in my eyes.

I found your story but i only read at night when not doing my drawing or writing or playing Rugby.
I'll most definitely read it don't worry.

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

I'll try to get chapter 2 out on the day before your dentist appointment. Just for you.
What day is it?

I think Thursday, lol let me check.

It's thursday.

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

This coming thursday? Or Thursday next week?

This Thursday, oh well i guess its not a week. lol my bad

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

Doesn't lave me much time, I may not be able to do it.:twilightoops:

Aww! Well i'm sorry. i was looking forward on screaming like a girl at the dentist.

1950323 either Pinkie Pie or Twilight. First because Pinks makes me smile and that's the most important thing! Second cuz I'm just like Twiley! She.Lives. In. A. LIBRARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a we're both bibliophiles! As for background ponies, I like Roseluck! She's cool. :D

1950323 Pinkie Pie for main six, she's so sweet, so innocent, so selfless, and gosh darn it we love how she always brings a smile to our faces.

And for background pony I say Derpy. And I'm surprised I'm the first person to say that on this thread.

1950491 huh...

Any pictures? that sounds kind of awesome, actually :moustache:

unfortunately, no i dont. i really wanted some but my camera got stolen the week before. :twilightoops:

Derpy is like # 4 when it comes to my background favorets.

Woo! Are you in the Roseluck Fans group?

Rarity, because I can relate to her the best.
Octavia, just cause...I don't know.
Megatron out.

Good response lol. Octavia was my #1 background but over time she kinda moved down the ladder.
I do read a crap ton of Octi fic.

Coincidentally, I feel the same way about Roseluck. If I'm completely honest, it's roughly a 10-way tie for best background pony in my book, so picking one really just depends on what mood I'm in or what day of the week it is.

As a side comment about Octavia, I think it's a travesty that the only thing the fandom seems capable of doing with her is shipping her with Vinyl Scratch. You get that much class all wrapped up in one pony, and 99% of her appearances are cookie-cutter shipfics :facehoof:

I thought i was the only one that thought they where a cookie cutter as well.
Well your in luck because i'm planning on writing a Fic with Octi and Lyra. :rainbowkiss:

I approve of this. You're breaking the mold on the two most overdone ships in the fandom. Fight the powah :flutterrage:

I haven't set anything in stone yet so if you want to do a Co-Op story I'll totally welcome it.

well, if i have to choose......

Mane Six pony: it would be Rarity. in most shows, she would be depicted as beautiful, but either slutty or stupid. In this show however, she turns out to be a poise, intelligent, witty, and the most generous of all the ponies in the group. the fact that she pushes aside the biased stereotype is why i love her so much. practically the woman of my dreams, to put it simply.

as for background pony, i would go with Vinyl Scratch, because..... i mean come on!

enough said.

Hmmm...This is a toughie.
Well, for the Mane 6, I would say a tie between Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash (although I love all of them, but honestly, I don't really like Fluttershy much)
And for background ponies, I would choose Doctor Whooves. Obviously.:trollestia:

Rarity is my favorite Mane 6 pony, mostly because I relate with her OCDness, and her character's cool in general. It's cool to see someone who's beautiful and kind in cartoons; we don't get that often.

As for favorite background pony, it's a toss-up between Roseluck and Noteworthy.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Really, really powerful in this case...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 37