Everypony is the Best Pony 1,051 members · 6,499 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

So I want to ship Lyra with somepony in my stories. The most popular ship is Lyra and Bon Bon but I'm not a fan of lesbian ships. Anybody know about any straight ships between Lyra and somebody that are extremely popular? Gimme some suggestions, I could use them.

I don't think there are any. But be creative with it....what are some interesting ships?

5062548 You should look really closely at her personality and see if there is one that compliments hers.

Sometimes the best ships are the ones that you have to think about.

Ideas

Bulk x Lyra

Lyra x Hayseed

Etc. etc.

You get creative. Find the points of her personality and EXPAND upon them with headcanon till the point where you have a well-rounded character.

5062548 Blues Noteworthy is the character I ship Lyra with.

Not a fan of gay ponies, either.

You're kinda fucked really. This is a heavily female-cast. There's no regular male characters beyond Spike.

5062548 This is weird, but, I kinda ship her with....dare I say it...Flash :moustache:

5062600 I try anyways. Any suggestions at all?

5062708 Except I'd get a lot of dislikes for that because nobody likes Flash. Except you and a few others. I could work with him but it wouldn't work out well for me.

5062861 I understand. No matter how good the story is, there will always be scores of downvotes because of Flash.

5062548 A human...
Okay okay! It's an old joke. Now, with all seriousness, how about Cranky's wedding's changeling? His name is Kevin, btw.

5062859 Umm... Big McIntosh? He's perhaps the most on-screen male besides Spike. Or Discord.

5062548 Personally, I ship her with Comet Tail. (He's another background pony, one that most people ship Twilight with.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12