Human Magic 1,867 members · 760 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

To clarify, I don't mean what kind of magic is your favorite. I mean what kind of magic really compliments your personality and you would honestly see yourself using, from mundane tasks to spectacular feats.

To everyone who has been on my other threads, you probably know what I would say. For those that haven't, it's 'The Visionary'. With this magic, anything that I can imagine becomes real. That being said, any life form that I create has free will and if I imagine my own death, my magic will kill me. This is my choice of magic because of my personality. I tend to be rather lazy and have some trouble getting stuff done. That being said, my mind is always coming up with new ideas and expanding upon old ones. For example, I have several ideas for fanfics in my head but I have trouble actually writing, or rather typing, them out. With 'The Visionary' I could get anything done with a mere thought.

But I think that's enough about me. I want to hear about your answers and why.

I see myself using either fire magic mostly because of my anger or metal because of how I was raised.

A mix of small-cause, big effect evocation, and ritualistic Fortunamancy.

For the first one, I love watching things happen, or figuring out how to do something big with multiple small things (A bag of flour and a match makes a big boom, a smile and a kind word makes a bad day better) and every one needs a little luck to pick them up, plus it would give me a reason to tell people "never tell me the odds" before using lucky charms to do something patently impossible. Showboating is fun.

5509601 I feel you. I have a lot of trouble getting my fan projects done myself, so "the Visionary" would work well for me. Heck, it'd work even better for me, since most of my projects are fan games, and I'd be able to create exactly what I imagined.

5509601 Runic magic or combination magic. I love assembling, disassembling, and making things and I'm really creative. So give me three runes, I'll come up with a hundred different combos.

Oh that one's easy, necromancy all the way

5509601 Elemental Magic

Demonic/infernal magic all the way.

With this magic, anything that I can imagine becomes real.

Well, who wouldn't want omnipotence?

5509601 Reality warping. My biggest limitation IRL is myself, and the same goes for Reality Warping. Limited only by the user.

Or maybe Runic magic. I am a Computer Science Major, and runes are basically magical code.

Runic and/or Ritual-based magic, I can often take a very long time to get something done but when it's finished it will exeed my standards or I'll scrap it and use the parts to try again.

Additionally on the surface both can seem very restrictive, but with the right combination of time and creativity you could achieve wonders.

5509601 So, the power of Doctor Doom during the Secret Wars Arc, after he absorbs the powers of the Beyonder, then? That sounds like what you described, and could probably backfire just as much on you as it did on him... The problem with thought becoming a reality, without any other specifications, is that all thought, conscious or no, is empowered. This means, if you have any doubt in what you imagined to take place, it'll just be undone. If you have any impulsive thoughts, such as wanting to be with someone, you would be with them... Regardless of their opinion on the matter. This is why I prefer unlimited eldritch might, to power an Ascendant Mage Physiology. In short, Omnimagic ftw.

I believe either, Healing/white mage, enchanting, water magic, or druidic/nature magic.

The reason behind these choices are that i am a calm, go with the flow kind of person that likes to help people and help things grow. I also like to analyze things and think of ways to improve and adjust them, but don't mind if things don't turn out exactly as planned and evolve and change into something completely different.

Cryomancy. Maybe Ectomancy.

My cold hatred for literally everything is why.

Emphasis on cold.

I'd probably be closly related to Drudic/nature magic for the most part.
Quite frankly I tend to just accept anything and everything. To put it simply nothing ever offends me in anyway except maybe a few select things.

Lets see, science based magic.
I love understanding something, so my magic would revolve around my understanding of something.
So if I know how light works I can make it so I allow all light to pass through me so I would be invisible to the naked eye, or convert a lot of H2O in your body into H2O2
Pretty op, but i love science

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16