Sweetie Belle's Birthday Games 155 members · 509 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

me apple bloom and Fluttershy are the last survivers of a zombie apocalypse but then I see a zombified Sweetie coming towards me...I'd probably break down crying if that happened...:fluttercry:

Wake up to find Applebloom making me breakfast.

Is good day. :moustache:

Stiggerzz
Group Admin

I find out Apple Fritter is a serial killer and when I turn my head I see her standing behind me.
*Smokescreen*
*runs*

Me and Apple Fritter are teleported to the prehistoric times by Lyra and quickly find yourself stalked by a pack of velociraptors.

We both die...:applejackunsure:

xanderman1201
Group Contributor

1853928 Twilight is deadly sick and needs me to take care of her.

on a side note, what is the picture in that game from?

Red Mare
Group Admin

Game #232 Trixie and I go sky diving. But to my horror my parachute doesn't work, Trixie has somehow sabotaged it. Why would you do that Trixie?

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

I walk in on Rarity and BlueBlood taking a shower together... so she slept with him after all:applejackunsure:

Oh well~!

*strips and joins them*

Hey, I'm your biggest fan! I celebrate 120 Days of BlueBlood every year!:pinkiehappy:

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

Looks like Spitfire is going to kill me now.

Me and Applebloom go skydiving, but my parachute doesn't open because she sabotaged it, WHY APPLEBLOOM, I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!!!:raritydespair::raritydespair:

lrft4_san
Group Contributor

1853928 Sunset Shimmer and I go sky diving, and to my horror my parachute doesn't open because she sabotaged it :twilightoops: I then wake up in my bed flopping around (you know, like you do when you have that sudden falling sensation when you're somewhere between asleep and awake). It was all a dream; I mean honestly, I'd never go sky diving :pinkiesick:.

1853928 Dec: 25 I am Epic!:flutterrage:

1853928 Molestia,Fluttershy, and I create a band. It's called Whispering Orgasms. Me and Fluttershy were too scared to question Molestia.:fluttershysad:

I find out that Molestia is a serial killer and when I turn my head she's standing right behind me.
Hmm.
She's either about to

A.) Try to molest me
B.) Try to kill me
or C.) all of the above in no particular order.

Dead Lock
Group Admin

Rainbow Dash is deathly sick and needs me to take care of her.:pinkiesick::rainbowwild::rainbowhuh:
She broke her wing again.

1853928 Me, Prince Blueblood, and Rarity are the last survivors of a zombie apocalypse but when I turn around I see a zombifed version of Pinkie Pie coming towards me. Blueblood why don't you go talk to her? :pinkiecrazy:

MidnightBloom
Group Contributor

1853928 Princess Molestia is deathly sick and I must help her?
FUCK DAT SHIT!
*jumps out the window*

((I know I'm late, pain killers make me sleepy))

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1855960 :twilightsmile: it's never late:twilightsmile:

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

me, princess cadence and princess luna are making cupcakes; princess luna smiles darkly at me every time i turn around. i see where this is going. :pinkiecrazy:

Hekate Sketch
Group Admin

Oct. 13th. I can't see the image because of the school's internet filter.

L_Wolf
Group Contributor

1853928 Me and Princess Luna play a fun prank on Princess Cadence, involving sharks and dynamite. Much hilarity ensues? :twilightoops:

1853928 feb 10 apple jack is making me breakfast

1853935 so we will be sitting at the same table

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23