~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,678 members · 9,340 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

Yea I know I posted a thread like five minutes ago but here's another one because you know, I'm bored.

tell a secret.

It doesn't have to be like "I STOLE STUFF" or whatever, but put one.

we're all enemies friends here.

jk.

Anyways, put it it bold/colored ink.

This is actually a spy account on the DWC for a really non-serious reason.

Before you draw any conclusions, I'm not on the FBI. :rainbowlaugh:

Outside this computer I'm a peach:moustache:

2484895 You can't tell but that's my shocked face.

2484879 It's weird, I know, for a twenty something guy, but I enjoy watching this cartoon called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Colons also scare me and I trust commas over semicolons.

2484917 but. you. used. a .colon.

And. It. Was. Horrifying.

2484879 I am a female and because of my gender, I feel out of place on this site since the majority of users on this site are males. I also have 3 fears: Rams, public speaking, and public humiliation. I'm very shy and I have trouble talking to people, even my family...

Hey this is a site to make friends so don't feel left out and I'm with you on that , public speaking, and public humiliation problem.

I personally find the internet and computers to be the death of society and that both should be avoided.

My Little Dashie didn't make me so much as sniffle, but when I saw Markiplier almost cry in in this video I almost cried...

I made D's in all of my English classes because my writing was too slow to finish the essay questions.

I've told a lot of lies. Mostly to my family, but to other people as well. I'm not proud of myself for doing that.

I can sum this up in six words:

Female in a fandom of males.

I should probably also add to that that I'm a teenager.

I also dislike saying things aloud and finding out that I'm wrong.

Hi!

2486722 Wow, all the secrets you have describe me also...

AtomicMuffin
Group Admin

2484879 I kicked a squirrel into a lake because it was taunting me.

Wow! That's a cool coincidence.

I am a mathematically minded individual who ironically wants to be a writer. (sigh)

2488085 Do squirrels swim?

When I was like 7 I put a cat in a trash can. It was probably there for like an hour (my estimate guess) before someone heard it and opened the bin to free it. The cat wasn't even taunting me. I think I'm just evil, period.

2493542 There are others like you in this group.

AtomicMuffin
Group Admin

2505939 Yes, they can indeed swim. I don't think I hurt the little varmint, but he had it coming. I was just going for a morning run around the lake and the little shit started darting in front of me like they do to trucks. Acting like they don't know where to go so they just keep running forward and darting left and right confusedly. I don't like animals confusing me with automobiles, so I put on a burst of speed and kicked it into the lake. Funny enough, a couple months later, a goose tried to attack me and my friend by that same lake. I kicked it too. Am I justified, or does that make me a psycho? :pinkiecrazy:

2508218 Well, it does make you a little bit psycho. They're just stupid animals with brains the size of a pebble. You can't expect them to act smart or learn much. You can beat on them all day long and they'll still be stupid. I don't think you can really fault them for that. If it was another human acting that way, then I may have been on your side on this one.

AtomicMuffin
Group Admin

2508301 That story offers a poor representation of me. I still think it was funny, but I'm not in the habit of hurting small animals. Or animals in general. Unless of course it is for the purpose of consumption.

2517670 Anytime. I'm glad to help.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25