Human in Equestria 16,830 members · 16,987 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

In my HiE story that has yet to be published, i'm going to have my human character make first contact with the Equestrians by having him crash a New Year's Eve party in Canterlot.

What would be a believable year for Equestria? 1064 C.E? (Celestia's Era) Or do you guys have any suggestions?

Also, is having a New Year's celebration in Canterlot a really stupid idea?

621090 I like to go with 1002 AB(after banishment)

Maybe 3 L.R (Luna's Return)?

621098 ha:rainbowlaugh: poor luna:fluttercry:

1 AD (After Discord)?

In my fic and headcanon, I go by when Discord was captured, ending the Final (they hope) Age of Chaos. I see that as a good place for a year 0 since literally all written history before then was likely erased by Discord and even time itself was warped and stretched like taffy. I have it pegged as 2112 A.C. (After Chaos)

I say **** after whatever era it is

Thanks for the suggestions, all. You're good people.

I say fouth era, year three of Luna's return.

621090>>621098>>621099>>621105>>621106>>621123>>621127>>621131>>621134>>621154>>621171
Hey this is my point of view on haw the princess see it
Judge me on my opinion
and the important stuff the the bold par but the normal stuff is very intreating!!!

(this is in Celestia and Luna PoV)
In the archives of Canterlot that have been bury by Celestia and Luna them self but yet being updated

1 era- Discord (aka)(Dark master)(Him)(IT)(The Spirit of Chaos) Ruling ???-???
-After Discord ruling the Everfree forest appeared to hold the chaos that was left
- Unfortunately the Alicorn Family line, Maskera av Ytorna, were curse and banish in to the void of waste for the sin of killing the king(Tempus) and queen(Galaxy) and in the aiding Discord

2 era- Alicorn Sister Ruling of Harmony(aka- ASRoH) 0-1929 and Rise of the Crystal Empire 374

3 era- Revelation & Revolution aka-(RR: know only by the Alicorn family and heritage line )(Dark Days: most know by the subjects of Equestria in the myths )(Dark War: most know for historians ) and Fall or the Crystal Empire 1931

- The fall of the Crystal Empire was cause of the (RR) and the rise of the of the the Alicorn family line know as the Reyes de las Estrellas Oscuras (head of the family-Sombra Reyes de las Estrellas Oscuras II) line and took the land after the dead of the King and rule the land as a monarch/communist type
- The Crystal Empire work with stardust of the dead starts and make them in to very powerful Gems in which they fuse with the entire land to give it life and protection in which turn all the life form that enter the land in to pure diamonds beings (exept for food water etc)
-The Crystal Empire could not use elemental magic in fact, the only magic that was available were light and dark magic (that why they created the Gems and fill them with elemental magic so the land could not die
- The main magic is draw from the ponies love over the land and live on it too, so the dark and the white would combine in to one and feed the power of the Gems for the elemental purposes
-Star Swirl the Bearded: 1844- 1931) (Die in battle)(king of the Crystal Empire)

4 era- New Banishment Ruling 1945-2945(????) (0-1000 years)(????) and Lost Land(The Crystal Empire disappearing 1946
Celestia erase all their subject mind about the Dark Days and the Nigthmare moon herself forgetting that it was her own sister that was erasing from history, those who were on the battle were gaving the honor to remember but only with one condition
To never speak about it except for those who remember too
Some how the story was publish as a folk tale and was believe to be
(Princess Celestia Self Note)Some how Nightmare moon was connected with the dead of Star Swirl the Bearded and gave the Reyes de las Estrellas Oscuras line the secrets of the most powerful magic know to Alicorn in exchange for them to join the RR and to overthrow me
Some how the Crystal Empire disappear the into a dead cold wasteland...the cause: Sombra fail to her loyalty in witch Nightmare moon was aware about....but why did she gave that power knowing that Sombra will betray her???
Since the connection of me and my sister was lost after her banishment....the elements of harmony turn in to rock....cause:....... I..... dont dare to remember.....or...to ....feel the pain that.....(end of Notes)

5 era- Return of the lost and the lost 2944-
Return of Nightmare moon and the return of the Elements- 2944
Return of Discord- 2946
Return of the Maskera av Ytorna (now know as the Changeling Line) 2949
Return of the Lost Land- 2950

621500 That's fucking impressive. :moustache: Props to you.

You forgot about the time before Equestria was founded. When the three pony tribes where in conflict.

That on Discord ruling
nopony knows since Discord erase most of the past history of the pony society(like king Sombra did to his subject) and destroy all history recoding
but let them with small portion of their history

thanks
and for 621512
forgot to tell you that if you want to you can add about the tribes but you will see that is a difficult thing to do

I guess that is one theory. To me it seems more that he came after they unified.

yes
he came after they unified
that why i am telling you that on Discord erase their pas and destroy alot of their history
remember that people as ponies are doom with out history there for they will be chaos and all their mistake will repeat again
that why the Alicorn Family saw this as a dangerous sight and decided to give take control about the situation
now...
i forgot to add the ocean ponies because
well
i could not add them since i did not see where they were able to fir on history
i will say this tough
That they were like cavemen and they evolve in to the pony society they are now...

Comment posted by xErickKingx deleted Jan 14th, 2013

i get you
sorry
but i am not good with writing
But holy fuck of the gods
I have a big ass imagination
may be
but need to be inspired

Its my suspicion that the sea ponies were created from normal ponies in an early rampage of Discord for shites and giggles. the species became permanent after the next generation was born that way. Since there is no fire underwater they would be dependant on landwalkers for any tools of civilization, so for long swaths of the age of chaos, they probably would be primitives.

wow
that a awesome hypothesis and it will see that it will fit on the time line
now
i have so many ways to contradict that and i dont really want to
there for
keep the Hypo ruling until we hit a stop and agree
if you dont mind....

heh, ok. It seems a little unclear on how Sombra's line fits with the rise of NMM, so I'm picking up some cues and trying to fill in the gaps. Did he corrupt her when the sisters put down his rule? And the reason Sombra looks like a Ki-rin is he's part Alicorn? (He has dragon scales down his nose and big frakin sideburns, ;)

well
on NMM curruption
no she was all ready corrupted by the battle that they have with Discord(since she was the smallest alicorn)
That let Discord to take advantage and see if he was going to be able to brake the Harmony that the 2 sister have(in witch he successfully accomplish) for his scape but fail to notice that he needed more then element to turn in to stone
he fail that he needed the element to be active so he could scape his prison
( that just my though in which make sense )
on the reason he look like a ali
well
he was a pure alicorn ( alicorns are born when a star is destroy by its own nature...intead of turning into a black hole...They turn in to living things that are migthy powerful and wise at the same time with a small portion of how the univers it crated....The creature that are born in this way no always are ali....a dragon migth be born or a elemetal creature or a Shape shifter but the most powerful being of being born is the Human)
but the power that he saw when he on the queen and king and the superority of race
drove him mad for power and use the dark art on the crystals
that why he look like a dragon/alicorn being
but when he use the dark magic of the Crystals
it made him in to a shadow creature that was blind by power

The way I figure it is that there was the B.P. time period (Before the Princesses), which goes from the defeat of Discord that led to Celestia and Luna becoming supreme rulers of Equestria and works its way backwards. Then there's the First Age, which goes from that point to the banishment of Nightmare Moon; the Second Age, which is the thousand years when Celestia had to rule Equestria as a monarch, and the Third Age, from Princess Luna's return onwards.

Equestria's either in the second or third year of the Third Age.

Eh, can't say ever really thought about it, but I've maybe assumed it's synonymous with our timeline. *shrugs* And I don't think a party's out of question for Canterlot, if New Year's exists and don't just make it another day, but probably would be a stuffy party, knowing the Canterlot elite ponies. :facehoof:

I always that our own year could fit. Discord was turned to stone about 2000 years ago, and we are in the beginning of the 2000's, year zero being when the princesses took rule.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28