Human in Equestria 16,837 members · 17,015 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

So which one would do better in Equestria?

Sayori

Natsuki

Neither, because they are both background characters. They'd be the butts of jokes.

To me they both look the same with only minor details(what they have in their hair and facial expressions) (eh but I never played doki doki so you got that)

I don't know either, man.

Sayori.

Sayori might benefit more from the atmosphere and attitudes of the ponys but equus is cute and that's more Natsuki's thing so I could see either or. My personal choice would be Sayori.

I would say natsuki would be the better choice for Equestria. She would be quite happy there

Konguu from Arpeggio of Blue Steel, because she looks good in black.

If you ask me, I will say that Sayori is already there.

Is this really what this group has come to? :facehoof:

It is time for a cleansing

S T O P Y O U R S H I T

I dont know who they are, but the smiling one looks like she'd be happy in Equestria. (I say this knowing nothing of them. Who are they and what are they from?)

They're from the psychological horror cutesy anime dating sim Doki Doki Literature club. It was extremely popular a year ago.
Sayori, the one you described as smiling is the protagonists childhood friend who is in love with them, she also secretly has, Spoiler alert, severe depression
Natsuki, the other one has a stereotypical tsundere attitude and loves cute things. With her secret being, and again spoilers, is implied to be a victim of domestic abuse.

I choose U.N. Peacekeeper

What? That wasn't up for grabs?

How about the whole club.

Kaffeina
Group Admin

I'm not gonna lie.

I forgot Sayori even existed

LET ME BE THE FUCKN ADVISER ON THIS YA LITTLE SHETS
sayori's lit, but she'd hate all the ponies caring about her. Natsuki would literally be in heaven-no jokes intended*does catholic cross sign* RIP sayori- natsuki would love it, but Sayoris reaction to everything would be cool to see play out.

Also, they both fukn die,
sayori with the hope rope and natsuki gets her neck glitched out. It got weird.

"Hope rope' is the funniest way I've ever heard the word noose and I'm using that from now on.
Also, technically Natsuki doesn't die, at least not like the others if you count dbeing deleted as death, because she just finds Yuri's corpse and runs away before Monika just deletes them both.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24