Human in Equestria 16,832 members · 16,990 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

but what would happen if pinkie pie drank coffee would equestria implode or she would break the fourth wall into earth any answers to my question? :rainbowhuh::twilightsmile:

She would probably just die. I'm thinking her blood sugar and blood pressure is so high as it is. I could see her going :pinkiegasp: HNNNNNNNNNNNNG! *thump*

1468998 I believe it would be the equivalent of Hammy from Over the Hedge. Time would slow down around as she speeds up to inconceivable levels. She'd break past the fourth wall and the next non-existent ten walls after that.

Nah, it'd probably be like that episode of Futurama where Fry drank 300 cups of coffee and was able to move like time had stopped. But she'd only need one...

One would hope she'd tip over onto her side, vomit up her heart, then die, the organ spurting out her life's essence out across the ground as it gave a few final beats, then collapses in on it self like a suddenly deflated basketball.

Neither, she would suddenly calm down.

I would say she would destroy the fabric of space and time... I wonder if she drinks like 50 coffees each morning in addition to the sweets she eats?

1468998 The effect will be most UNEXPECTED!!! …
……
…She will fall to sleep!:derpytongue2:

It would be non-effective

That's right, the cups were $3 each. Keep getting confused because the main thing about that ep I remember was that and the $300 stipend.

1468998 She'd probably talk about not understanding what everpony's talking about, and just drop it and leave.

1468998 The sixth wall would be broken. May God have mercy on the poor souls caught in the wake of it, for it would be a sad day indeed.:pinkiecrazy:

There's already been at least two works that tackle the subject.

1468998 She'd become weak and lethargic :pinkiesad2: until she got her double espresso again. :pinkiehappy: Then she'd want to know who broke the Pinkie Promise to never reveal her 'magic elixir' to any one.

Coffee is to bitter. She'd never drink it in the first place.
If an over-abundance of sugar and friendship makes her the jubilant, bubbly, poofy-haired party-pony she is, coffee would probably turn her into a bitter, downcast beatnick.
Or a jittery afro-haired maniac, destroying everything in her path.

Pinkie Pie + Coffee= ???

Are you trying to doom everything in existence?

What happens when Pinkie Pie drinks coffee?

Mythbusters were asked in on this question. There findings were interesting...

(clicky)

1469058 Probably the best one here.

In such a case, she would react normally. I guess. Her physiology is no different from any other mare in my opinion. So sue me :unsuresweetie:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21