Human in Equestria 16,837 members · 16,992 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

He's so cute that I want him as my traveling companion!

Cute, but I’d prefer one of these spiders

cute. I'd want one too :yay:

Fuck! Baby Aragog! Kill it with hellfire!!!!!!!!

... pardon, I must have a panic attack and stock up on napalm.

That Crack spider is a gangster if you ask me

*Compares Lucas and Aragog*
Oh by my creators it's Aragog's son!

You know when I first saw that, I almost believed it was real right up until the pot spider built the hammock

Can I has companion too? :raritystarry: he's too adorable and freaky not to have. I either want to squee or shiver.

WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!

I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!

[KILLER QUEEN]!

[BITE THE DUST]!

that reminds me of scary the spider from Bon Bon's acceptance

Is killing it with fire an option?

I completely agree. I was a great story too!

Huh, it's vary rare I don't find the sight of a spider to be an unholy abomination of hellish proportions.

This would be the only spider I'd even consider allowing in my house.

The first one I'd wuv and adore forever. The second video ones would be the ones I'd love to hang out with.

I think all spiders are adorable. They have eight eyes, and eight legs, they are like a living incarnation of the star of Chaos! They are fuzzy! They kill mosquitoes! They make amazing nests! They inspired Spider-man! They never bite unprovoked (if you got bit, then maybe that is because you were an asshole)! They eat disease spreading pests! Their venom is used in medicine! And they are cute as hell! Who's my adorable eight-eyed, nightmare-bringer of my enemies? Whoochie coochie who?

Hans, hol den Flammenwerfer!

Great, I'm not sure whether to introduce the Frostbite Spiders in my story from how you adore spiders, but I can make an exception with the dancing spider.

because I was going to have them be friendly to the main character like this.

This is one of the most adorable things I have ever seen!

You gotta show me the frostbite spiders though.

I'm still working out what it should look like as the story is based off a small gaming project (that may or may not ever come out) but it'll be big as this

Spiders wearing water droplets as hats.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24