Human in Equestria 16,887 members · 17,082 stories
Comments ( 51 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 51

So it occurred to mew that we Humans have some pet names we call each other. These pet names might get a Human in trouble though if spoken in the wrong context. Let's look in on a cute, happy Human and Pony couple, and see how these normally sweet terms of endearment can go awry.

Mare: "Hmm, Love you."

Human: "Love you too honey bunch."

Mare: "Honey Bunch! Who's this Honey Bunch? Have you been seeing another mare behind my back? Well I never!"

Human: "No, no, no wait! It's just something Humans say to one another to show affection. I swear!"

Mare: "Hmph! Well I don't like it. Call me something else."

Human: "Umm, alright. How about err, sweet cheeks?"

Mare: "Arrrgh! She lives down the street! How do you know her?"

Human: "Wait, wait. Sweetie Pie."

Mare: "That's my cousin!"

Human: "How about I just call you by your name?"

Mare: "Yeah, sound good. I have a headache."

As you can see, the Human got himself into hot water without even knowing he did something wrong. So the next time you are writing a cute little scene between your Human and Pony. Please try to take their feelings into consideration before something like this happens.

***The following message was paid for by a sizable donation from The Luna for Permanent Princess Foundation. Vote Luna.

1248214 I find that very funny if someone wrote that kind of scene in their stories.

The following message was paid for by a sizable donation from The Luna for Permanent Princess Foundation. Vote Luna.

I'm voting Luna for sure after this.

Vote Luna.

Funny considering Equestria is, you know, a monarchy. :rainbowlaugh:
You make a pretty good point about the nicknames, though. :pinkiesmile:

1248214 Oh, it'd be even worse if it was Rarity, AJ, or Dash, I think. Though with Pinkie it'd be the worst possible. *shudder*

Discord is best princess. I vote for him.

Comment posted by TheDrunkenJinjo deleted Jul 8th, 2013

The words for how hilarious that was are not comming to me. Instead, here are some rage faces.

...And this is why we use names that are not common words.

1248214 Tristan, a knight of the Round Table of profound wisdom. Both is wife and his mistress were named Isolde. So he never had that problem.

If it is squim in the manner I think you mean, you should be ashamed.:ajbemused:
...But I cant help but to agree. :trollestia:

1248723 Squim is Squim, and I know not what I say. Please tell me that I may sleep this coming day?

Nope, you lost me as I do not know the reference. My apologies, Friend.

1248766 No worries, mate. I just tend to type in rhyme. Maybe I'll do it again, sometime.

1248778 If its Zercora that you emulate, I do not hate. Instead I also find, Rhyming a fun way to test the mind. :raritywink:

1248791 Not just Zecora, but myself all my own. It's not that unique to sit 'pon this throne. I just rhyme words according to their beat. And when I can, I tend to do so standing in the street.

1248801 Oh a street performer you propose to be! I must admit that its a marvel, I would quite enjoy to see. Not enough people today enjoy the true rhythm, of a man, his soul, and the music within him.

1248819 I wish I could perform on the streets, but I live in the country, sweets. And while no Mockingbirds can pinch, I must say thank you, Addiccus Phinch.

And clever too, oh this is a treat! Its so rare that I find one who can compete! You said thank you, and I must say the same, for I simply ADORE skillful rhyming games! :pinkiehappy:

1248880 A game brings shame to this I exclaim, for what's to refrain my thoughtful train from drying in the rain?

Suggest it to that guy who wrote that fic with Lero and Rainbow Dash. It'd be perfect.

The skill in which your frame contains, keeps this game from falling slain, lame, and laid out upon the floor. Without a excellent opponent, this becomes a task. A boring chore that I would ask for no more than to end, and yet its lasted so far.My friend, your a star, don't pretend your anything less than the best that has come to test me so far. So i digress, please don't distress.

And join me once more

Youve lasted longer than the rest.

10/10 I giggled.

Fi-leengs?
What are fi-leengs?
They sound unimportant!

1248951 Sorry for this pause too long, At the doctor's I was gone, and while I can't say that it's good, I hope you'll accept this geezer's 'hood.

1253890 I shall accept that hood as tribute, for the awesomeness of that geezer non can dispute! Mr. Rogers is simply a beast, and that is me saying the least.

1264380 I can agree, he is the best. He put the hair upon my chest. And he alone can attest that nothing beats a sweater vest.

He showed me, how to be, the neighboriest neighbor anyone did see.
Its still sorrowful, that death he kissed. That wonderful man is sorely missed.

1265172 At least he did win that 100 year war, before finally coming to death's vaulted door. All good guys, bad guys, and explosives were lost, and then only he stood, but he accepted the cost, as only a great man could.

My good sir, you have made my night. You make reference to, the ultimate fight. Which of this showdown, none know it better. Just ask Mr.Rogers in his blood stained sweater.

1265556 Quite the fight that was indeed, for it took 90 people to make Chuck bleed. Though an estimate rough, that's the best I can do. I can't remember all the Rangers, how 'bout you?

1265556 I remember Mighty Morphin', Turbo, Samurai and SPD. I can think of three others, but the titles escape me.

1265603 best power rangers had to be time force. there is also lightning rescue, and lost galaxy.

of all the rangers, i could not name. Though for all of chucks opponents, i could not say the same. For I memorized those lyrics so fine, in order that i could recite them at any time.

1265660 I remember most every verse, for that song's greatness is my one curse. I know it shan't get any worse, but if I don't do it now I'll burst!

*Ahem*

Old Godzilla was hoppin' around Tokyo City like a big playground~!
When suddenly Batman burst from the shade and hit Godzilla with a bat grenade
Godzilla got pissed and began to attack but didn't expect to be blocked by Shaq
Who proceeded to open up a can of Shaq-Fu when Aaron Carter came out of the blue~!

and he started beating up shaquiel o neil
when they both got flattened by the batmobile
but before he could make it back to the batcave
abraham lincoln popped out of his grave!

(forgive my grammer, I suffer from the laziness disorder)

He pulled an AK47 out from under his hat and blew Batman away with a ratatat tat!
But he ran outta bullets and he ran away because Optimus Prime came to save the daaay~!

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SHOOOOWDOWN!
OF ULTIMATE DESTINY!!

1265733 GOOD GAIZ BAD GAIZ AND EXPLOOOOOSHUUUUNNZ AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE!

AYND OWNLY ONE CAYN SUUURVIVE! I WUNDAR HOO IT WEEL BE!

1265758 THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SHOOWWWWDOOOWWN! Of Ultimate Destiny.

Thine Badassitude hath been proven, I asketh of thee to join me in the bond of friendship.

1265781 Our friendship shall be forged with the commencement of the age-old tradition. The might brohoof.

^o^/)

THEN MAY THE GODS SMILE UPON THIS GLORIOUS OCCASION! A BOND HAS NOW BEEN FORMED IN THE WATERS OF RHYME, AND TEMPERED IN THE FIRES OF WAR! OUR EXPLOITS SHALL BE MIGHTY! OUR DEEDS SUNG OF BY THE BARDS OR OLD! OUR BROHOOF OMNIPOTENT!...(\ ^_^ there ya go

And with that note of true epicness, I must bid thee good night. My sword rests in its sheath and my head lays 'pon my pillow, for tomorrow I must prepare for.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 51