Human in Equestria 16,860 members · 17,062 stories
Comments ( 69 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 69

Here's something I just thought would be fun.

If a human comes to Equestria (wherever it be real people or made up humans from another things, good or evil)

who would be his/her nemesis?

Here's what I think

Celestia:

Vs Sauron:

What other human characters do you think would be a nemesis to...

Meh, Princess Celestia would sit in her castle and send Twilight to go and deal with the problem.

Sauron would get Rainb-OWNED and there would be a happy ever after party.

Bulk Biceps:

Vs

Floyd Mayweather

Yeah, that does seem to be her solution, doesn't it?

Come to think of it, what besides raise the sun does Celestia do?

Must be tough being a princess.

Must be tough being a princess.

Easier to be a princess than a sapient, flaming hemorrhoidal fissure with a bad attitude.

Twilight vs. Hermione :rainbowkiss:

4665513 Freddy Krueger vs Luna
Shang Tsung vs Chrysalis
Kotal Khan vs Celestia
Kabal vs Rainbow Dash
Raiden vs Celestia, Luna, Twilight, and Cadence
These are all Mortal Kombat characters btw.

King Sombra vs Sir Crocodile from one piece

Anal fissures are cracks or tears in the anus and anal canal. They may be acute or chronic.

4665513 Considering all of the current posts, seems most people want to see ponies get killed. Lol.
To keep with the current trend then I'll say

Berserk Fury versus

Tirek

Why? Charged Particle Cannon versus puny kid's show magic.

well saron is just the minion of a evil god. (his boss was defeated in the first age)

vs. a unkillable avatar of a primal magika. i think i know who will win here....

I would pay to see that

4665535 'Hmm, these mares have a magic capable of overpowering absolutely everything else and now, they can't even have the power taken off of them. I should just handle this myself!'

I'm fairly certain Celestia does a lot, but we never see any of it because it's not My Little Princess: Politics is Magic

4665604 I have no idea where you are getting the "info" on Celestia, but she lost to overcooked swiss cheese so...

4665619 See what, Tirek sliced to ribbons? Now that you mention it, I would too!

but she lost to overcooked swiss cheese so...

You mean she lost to love, the same stuff that can overpower living ice ages, the same stuff that atomized a shadow king, in a show all about how emotions roflstomp gods?

puny kid's show magic.

That rips out people's souls and blasts straight through stone. 'Puny' isn't a word that fits Tirek.

Alucard vs Discord

the straw hat pirates

vs
the mane six

and
shining armor

on ground that I what to see someone got beat up by luffy

4665642 I'm no expert on Alucard, but don't most of his powers rely on him being Alucard? On being himself? A very difficult thing to maintain around Discord?

4665513 Whilst he's not Human, i wouldn't mind seeing

King Sombra

Vs. Teridax

those familiar with Bionicle will get this

TLP

4665513 Princess Luna

Vs the Main Cast from Christopher Nolan's Inception. Have them trying to invade Luna's mind.

4665556 Well, I know now who it is that wants to see the end of everything.

4665645 a fellow one piece fan? I agree that I want one of them to be punched by Luffy.

4665690 Who's your favorite One Piece character?

You mean she lost to love, the same stuff that can overpower living ice ages, the same stuff that atomized a shadow king, in a show all about how emotions roflstomp gods?

Overpower, you mean isn't what Wendigos feed on so they left.
Love atomized a shadow king? Don't you mean a magical artifact that activates upon exposure to certain events? I mean there's over thinking a kid's show, but then there's over thinking it.

That rips out people's souls and blasts straight through stone. 'Puny' isn't a word that fits Tirek.

Rips out peoples' souls? Don't you mean leeches their magic? They'd be lifeless without a soul.
Ah yes, blasts through stone, I've seen that in a lot of things. Not to mention he could only do that when under, in simple terms, magical steroid injections.

If you want to see a magic god then here, the action starts at 0:56:

By the way, this show is only rated TV-14.

4665694 It's a mix between Trafalgar and Princess Vivi

Really? Skip to 1:25!

Love atomized a shadow king? Don't you mean a magical artifact that activates upon exposure to certain events? I mean there's over thinking a kid's show, but then there's over thinking it.

Yeah, you're overthinking it. What do you think the Crystal Heart was blasting him with? Especially after Cadance's speech? And Celestia at 1:05.

Rips out peoples' souls? Don't you mean leeches their magic? They'd be lifeless without a soul.

:ajbemused: I was exaggerating.

Not to mention he could only do that when under, in simple terms, magical steroid injections.

... your point? He can get those 'magical steroid injections' maybe not easily but handily.

If you want to see a magic god then here, the action starts at 0:56:

I'm not impressed.

Q from star trek.

V.S

Discord.

Or

Ultimate Gohan

V.S.

Ultimate Tirek (After he steals Twilight's, Celestia's, Luna's, and Cadence's powers.)

4665744 So you're impressed by these ponies?

I'm just going to go and slot you under my uber brony list, and stop talking to you since it won't get anywhere.

So you're impressed by these ponies?

Wow, way to put words in my mouth.

Not impressed by something =/= impressed by the ponies - AND WE WEREN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT THEM WE WERE TALKING ABOUT TIREK IN THAT PART - and you just jump to the conclusion that the ponies are the reason I'm not impressed. Not maybe, I don't know, something else.

I'm just going to go and slot you under my 'judgmental moron' list, and stop talking to you since it won't get anywhere.

By the way, nice job ignoring the videos.

4665794 Didn't, watched them, not a single link to what you said. Just overpowering the ponies like everyone else.

By the way, I didn't put those words there, the way YOU talk about them did.

Ascendant out.

This fucker

VS this fucker

Also,
This one:

VS these

4665830 almost forgot
Nurse redheart vs Dr.Cox from Scrubs

4665711 Mine would have to be Brook.

4665821 ... are you an idiot?

Didn't, watched them, not a single link to what you said. Just overpowering the ponies like everyone else.

You said:

So I showed you a video that shows them being overpowered. You said:

So I showed you a video where it's explained the Crystal Heart releases love.

By the way, I didn't put those words there, the way YOU talk about them did.

Considering that you didn't even manage to interpret the above, I'm thinking you BADLY misinterpreted the way I talked.

4665854 Brook, get away from my sister, she will not show you her panties!

4665859 At least he is better than Sanji.

4665830 Is that the everything-born? Is he going to save the multiverse from EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL?

4665857 Look, I get sick and tired of bronies practically saying that if the multiverses ever met that the ponies would come out on top, so I'm only going to say this once.

It's great and all that they can perform as they do in their show. The thing is, they wouldn't perform well in other places where there are villains that are literally going to annihilate everything in their way, and don't hold back from doing it. They'd do great in say, The Legend of Zelda, where Ganondorf does basically what Sombra tried to do, except on a daily basis. They aren't going to do well in say, Mass Effect, where there are ancient creatures looking to liquefy and absorb all sapient organic and synthetic life in the galaxy. The ponies would do well in say, a Barbie movie, as they deal with the same issues. They aren't going to do well in say, Cardcaptors Sakura, either when the Clow Cards have been scattered or when Sakura Avalon has to deal with an evil, reincarnated Clow Reed.

so I'm only going to say this once.
It's great and all that they can perform as they do in their show. The thing is, they wouldn't perform well in other places where there are villains that are literally going to annihilate everything in their way, and don't hold back from doing it. They'd do great in say, The Legend of Zelda, where Ganondorf does basically what Sombra tried to do, except on a daily basis. They aren't going to do well in say, Mass Effect, where there are ancient creatures looking to liquefy and absorb all sapient organic and synthetic life in the galaxy. The ponies would do well in say, a Barbie movie, as they deal with the same issues. They aren't going to do well in say, Cardcaptors Sakura, either when the Clow Cards have been scattered or when Sakura Avalon has to deal with an evil, reincarnated Clow Reed.

That'd be great. If that had anything to do with what we're talking about! When you look at what I type, what do you see that could possibly elicit this response?

he just what to show you some love lnk sword

4665952 Considering my earlier comments, the ones you flipped out and started this argument with me for, plenty.

I have a good idea! How about Toby Mason

vs. Kirby?

4665513 Hmm...

If Kefka Palazzo came to Equestria:

I think he'd have two potential nemeses.

The first nemesis could be Celestia, in direct contrast to Kekfa's "light is not good":

And the second nemesis could be Tirek, as he also gained power by stealing magic from powerful beings:

In the case of Tirek, he was stopped before he could do Kefka-level damage to the world; Kefka was only killed after he turned the World of Balance into the World of Ruin.

4665982 Go back to Nami-san, Sanji.

Gandalf Vs Starswirl

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 69