Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

And since so many stories don't have the right description...

I think we shoud have one folder for Sunset x Sci Twi and another for Pony Twilight x Sunset

What do you think?

I think that's a fantastic idea! :D I don't mind either one of them, but I would prefer reading about SciTwi and Sunset and it's hard to find out which stories are about them two.

5699026 Wholeheartedly agreed.

Yes, I'm definitely in favour of this.

agree I love magic twilight and sunset sorties, be it as ponies, or humanizie ponys,
but I dislike scitwi and sunset story over all,

Agreed. They are two separate characters and should be treated that way in my opinion.

Plus sometimes I really want some SciSet without having to dig through to find them. Lol.

5699026 I was to suggest the same thing. You beat me to it.

5699141 I'm just the opposite...

I mean, yeah, at first I liked pony twi x sunset... but then Sci-twi appears and, i was like "I like her more to ship with Sunset x'D"

I don't mind both, but i'm tired of asking which is the twilight used on the fimfics u.u

I definitely agree that they should be distinguished. Sunset and the Princess can certainly be fun, but for me, mostly just in the sense that I like shipping stories in general. SciTwi and Sunset, on the other hand, are one of my most strongly held ships; unlike 5699469, I never felt the same about the former.

The responses here do suggest an interesting, unrelated question: does anyone ship the two pairings (roughly) equally? I don't think anyone sees SciTwi and pony Twi as the same character, even looking at just the first season for the latter, but given the mutually-conflicting ships I, for one, follow, I'd expect that there'd be more people who'd have trouble naming a preference than this thread seems to show.

5699183 Same here, that's why I made this post.

And WolvenTales, i ship more Sci-Twi x Sunset than pony x pony

5699539 Sorry, I didn't mean to give the impression that you put the pairings on a more equal level; I just meant that while you said you liked pony Twi and Sunset before SciTwi was introduced (and I read that as being a ship you enjoyed seeing, but not necessarily one that you'd put in any Top 10 lists), I never really had any inclination toward them, positive or negative.

Yes! More organization please!

I would like to direct everyone to the Members list, wherein Donny's Boy is the only group administrator.

Donny's Boy hasn't been on in over a year and a half.

I find my willingness to accept multiple ships is inversely proportional to how strongly I ship one of them; I came to accept RariDash at a time when I was lightening up on AppleDash, and I generally don't take inter-mane six shipping seriously enough to get stuck up on one in particular.

Meanwhile, I am very adamant about Sunset x Pony Twi, and I might have been more comfortable with Sunset x SciTwi if it didn't seem to completely hijack the ship. It's hard to find Pony Twi x Sunset fan art and fanfics any more, and that irritates me a bit. Guess I should get back to the one I'm running to fill the void.

5699026 I think that's an excellent idea.

And the admins of this group?

As pointed out by Jetstream, this is a dead group. There is one admin, and he hasn't logged in now 99 weeks and counting.

So, we make other group then?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19