Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 124 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 124
FrostMane
Group Admin

FrostMane’s tips on sex roleplay

Revised because I forgot a few things…

Because some people need help with this. Anyway, here you go:

Only act out your character. This is to make sure that the other participants get a fair say in what happens during the role play.

Talk to your partners before creating the thread (ShadowsOfTheNight:ajbemused: )

Don’t just say your actions, describe them. Example:

Vinyl ate Octavia

It shows what happened, yes, but it doesn’t grab attention. And frankly sounds terrible. You could lengthen it out with parentheticals or add emotional descriptions to make it more interesting, like as follows:

As Vinyl closed in on her victim, Octavia quivered with fear, every single fibre of her being begging that this was a dream. She tried to back away from Vinyl, only to be met with a hard thud from the wall. Suddenly, Octavia felt her front two legs spread with great force, her body too terrified to do anything but stay still. Vinyl looked at Octavia, hungrily glaring at the tasty morsel before levitating over a cleaver and slicing a good portion of Octavia’s hoof off, bringing it to her lips and savouring the taste of her blood

See? Much better..:pinkiecrazy:

Make sure to remember that no-one here will judge you for your roleplay. I am currently being eaten by Lilith and Vic in their thread and still respect the ever loving sh!t out of them:yay:

Really important here: DO NOT JUST JUMP INTO SOMEONE ELSE’S ROLEPLAY UNLESS IT’S TO TELL THEM YOU WILL BE WATCHING THEM ROLEPLAY OR TO TELL THEM THAT IT IS REALLY SEXY! IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, FUCKING ASK FIRST!

That said, any thread labelled “Anyone can join” means exactly that. Don’t be afraid to just jump in and fuck. That’s what I did for my first roleplay and it turned out great! At least, that’s what I was told. Maybe D101reviews was being nice:raritydespair:

If you ever feel uncomfortable, just tell your partner. I’m sure they will understand and help you:pinkiesmile:

Have a reasonable understanding of the English language. This isn’t a huge problem, just use Google translate or something if you need. If you are from a land that has English as its national language, you were raised with that as your primary language and you still can’t use it better than a two year old, you need help. Like, real serious help.

That said, improper grammar can be highly annoying and a boner killer for some people, so try and improve on that if you can.

I highly recommend limiting the use of incredibly vulgar words, like “dick”, “fuck”, “cunt” and “asshole”. For example:

Big Mac fucked Rainbow Dash’s asshole with his dick while rubbing her cunt

That’s just… no. Just no. Do it like this:

Big Mac prodded his member against Rainbow Dash’s plothole, slowly caressing her folds as he did so.

Much better, right? Unless you’re going for a rough sex scene, in which case, go bat shit crazy with the vulgar words.

Push your boundaries. If you haven’t done something before, do it. You might like it:ajsmug:

If you have more than two people in the thread, make an order for posting. Yes, this will limit user interaction, but at least the page won’t be a cluster fuck of different story branches

Hope this helps a few people. FrostMane out!

You have done this just for me, right?:twilightblush:
Thanks, i'll try

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1577656 Oh you naughty filly you~ Don't worry I'll make sure to treat you juuuuuuust right~ * I trail my finger slowly across your chest, pressing down softly when I reach your stomach, and then move back up in small circles before whispering * just right~*

FrostMane
Group Admin

See? Much more effective than "I molest FrostMane"
You certainly played a part in this things creation but really it was just reading the threads and seing terrible rp's. And I'm a little drunk. So yeah:applejackunsure:

Sycro
Group Contributor

Now maybe I can actually go into threads and get a boner...maybe.:trixieshiftleft:

Have a reasonable understanding of the English language. This isn’t a huge problem, just use Google translate or something if you need.

Living in a country that doesn't have English as the national language, I can say that using Google translate is good for words, but sentences... yeah no.

Still, this is a good guide for those who need it.

ohh, you~:ajsmug:
you shouldnt have:pinkiesad2:

FrostMane
Group Admin

And here I was thinking I would get nuked with downvotes and "U CANT TEL ME WAT 2 DOO!" type responses. Glad to see people approve.
:rainbowkiss:Brohoof /)
Maybe we all can. Maybe you won't get raped this time:trollestia:
Cheers man:scootangel:

1577656 Yeeeeeaahhh... I should really limit my usage of Dick, cunt, pussy...

FrostMane
Group Admin

Only when outside of angry sex. Besides, that's more of a pet peeve than a tip.

Should I add a list of alternatives?

Jjst ignore me, I'm a little drunk:derpytongue2:

1577750 Yes a list of alternatives would be nice.:twilightsmile:

1577711 U CANT TELL ME WHAT 2 DOO! :rainbowlaugh:
seriously though, thanks, I needed these tips.

~N

Jjst ignore me, I'm a little drunk:derpytongue2:

Jjst

evidently:rainbowlaugh:

FrostMane
Group Admin

I think I did pretty good to type out everything in the first post drunk on a phone and not make an error with the bbcode. I can make a mistake every once in a while:coolphoto:

Nodoga
Group Contributor

1577676 Amazing work, that will surely help a lot of people ,veterans and newbs.

No, you are the OP. You are not allowed to make mistakes.

1577787 Fun fact: Hitler married a jew...

FrostMane
Group Admin

Here's a few for-

Vagina:
Slit, lips, nethers, tender sex, marehood, folds, muff, holster, snatch

Penis:
Member, phallus, shaft, rod, manhood, sex, prick

Asshole:
Behind, back entrence, plothole, butt, cheeks

There's probably a lot more out there:applejackunsure:

1577802 Penis: Flagga laagga ding dong.

You're not the only drunk person here.:ajsmug:

A fun fact I already knew:moustache:

Vagina:
Slit, lips, nethers, tender sex, marehood, folds, muff, holster, snatch
Penis:
Member, phallus, shaft, rod, manhood, sex, prick
Asshole:
Behind, back entrence, plothole, butt, cheeks

I think you just typed out the brainstorming session for '50 shades of grey'

FrostMane
Group Admin

Thanks. Just so you know, I laugh when I say your name... Nodoga:rainbowlaugh:
No problems. I'm surprised no-one here made this before me actually. I only joined the roleplay thing a few days ago so this is just advice from a newb:eeyup:
Meh. It'll serve as a reminder of why I can't have nice things. I did just kill my best friend, English, after all:unsuresweetie:

FrostMane
Group Admin

Fun fact: The author of 50 shades of grey is the highest paid author in history.

By the way, in one of the pages, they typed cupboard wrong:rainbowlaugh:

FrostMane
Group Admin

Well played, "Daddy", well played:raritywink:

highest paid author in history.

1577834>>1577816 My reaction exactly.

1577833 "Daddy"? Frost. I ain't father!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

FrostMane
Group Admin

Glad we agree on that.

It wasn't even a good book. Good books don't have typo's. Besides, the book only sold because it was sex:raritydespair:

It wasn't even a good book.

Eh, I dunno...it was good enough to get a Drinking Game

FrostMane
Group Admin

Don't stop, daddy! I can feel it~

Bring back any memories, "daddy"?

1577854 It was a big book of sex. If any of those crappy romance novels had excessive amounts of sex and was longer, it have sold just as much... Ahhh~ Literature...

Fun Fact: 50 shades started out as a fanfiction of Twilight... Ughh....

FrostMane
Group Admin

That's a real thing? Seriously? Fucks sake, I wish I lived in Equestria. None of this bullshit would happen there:ajbemused:

FrostMane
Group Admin

Heere's my reaction in emotes:
:rainbowderp::ajbemused::raritycry::raritydespair::pinkiesick::facehoof::trixieshiftleft::unsuresweetie::ajsleepy::twilightangry2:

1577862 Oh you.

1577881 My reaction was this.

:rainbowderp::trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright::ajbemused::twilightangry2::pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick:

Duly noted. Thanks :twilightsmile:

FrostMane
Group Admin

As long as it helps it feel better to you, then my job here is done.
I'm actually pretty jelous of her. She managed to make that much money from a failed spin-off to a terrible movie. If I got a thousand bucks everytime I wrote a failed spin-off, I'd be pretty darn rich:moustache:

Nodoga
Group Contributor

1577816 Seriosly? LoL :rainbowkiss:
And I want to do something too when I see yours.

FrostMane
Group Admin

I don't even need to say what happens when I see that adorable fucking picture. So many D'aaaws:rainbowkiss:

Wait... what do you want to do?

1577901 Also... The writing... If that writing was all you need to make a best-seller novel, then JasonTheHuman would be a goddamned billionaire... Also Regidar... wow... he will have endless money.

1577918>>1577905 Threesome anyone?

Nodoga
Group Contributor

1577918 Don't you said you want a link to the source?

*whisper into your ear* Something that you would like *start to kiss your neck*

(Oh god, I'm really bad :rainbowlaugh:)

1577656 Also you forgot to add this bit. If you're RPing with 3 or more partners, MAKE A DAMNED ORDER OF POSTING! SO PEOPLE WON'T GET CONFUSED!

Example: Me, You, that weird guy that follows you around.

FrostMane
Group Admin

Oh shit! I'll add it in a sec.
Yeah. The sorce link would be good please.

Also, that was good. Probably just the alcohol fucking with me, but that was a damn sexy sentence:rainbowwild:

Nodoga
Group Contributor

1577952 yes, I get better.
1577941 am I that weird? :fluttercry:

1577959 I wasn't talking about you. You're cute.

FrostMane
Group Admin

He meant ShadowsOfTheNight. And yeah, you are improving. A lot:rainbowwild:

Nodoga
Group Contributor

1577962 yay, I'm cute. Now I can die in peace :yay:
1577968 but I have still much to learn.

FrostMane
Group Admin

We all do. But maybe you, Midnight and I can practice together? :raritywink:

FrostMane
Group Admin