PonyEarthVerse 622 members · 49 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Hope
Group Admin

Please nominate those in the group you believe should be options in the upcoming election of our group leadership.
Erishy/Hope cannot be nominated except for the position of group maintenance.

We need 3-5 admins. The ones I can think of are as follows:
Primary admin.
Storyline maintenance.
Group maintenance.

Please nominate your choices in this thread, voting will take place after the nominees are confirmed and they have been spoken to about being nominated.

Freescript the Bard
Group Contributor

Keep my name off the list, please.
EDIT: Hope for GM, Masterweaver, Full Tome, and/or 7-4

ThatMrSomeGuy
Group Contributor

I would like to run for group maintenance :twilightsmile:

LysanderasD
Group Contributor

EDITED.

I vote Tome for storyline management, and Dust and 7-4 for group management; although I am certainly willing to help in any capacity, I don't know if I'm allowed to vote for myself, ahaha.

If you are insistent on stepping down, Hope, then I will have to vote for Masterweaver taking your place.

An A10 Warthog
Group Contributor

People nominating themselves.

Tis a shame I know of nobody here.

Westphalian_Musketeer
Group Contributor

I nominate 7-4 to be an administrator for the group.

^agreed since you were helpful to me when I first joined and started writing I felt you more then deserving of a staff title. But if you do only want to be on group maintainance I support you as the choice Erishy. I don't really know for sure on Primary but it's probably Tome who's done a lot of work so I think it's a good choice, Story Maintainance... MasterWeaver probably has my vote :twilightsheepish:

Full Tome
Group Admin

I'm just going to purpose a restructuring of the group's admin ring. I mean, I already look over quite a bit of the background stuff, such as keeping the storyline slightly useful, and helping to keep stories from messing with one another.

Really, in all my paranoia, I'm just worried people might use their power to force their opinions.

Masterweaver
Group Contributor

GAAAAAAAH PEOPLE ARE VOTING FOR ME WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

That is a threat... But the only way to deal with that is to have a court of appeals of some sort, and we can't really do that effectively.

Perhaps a two strike rule, where you get one warning for forcing your opinion, and the second time you get removed?

Anyways, I have no idea who to suggest. Perhaps, in order to avoid votes for people who don't want a role, we should do an application process, then have votes/ current admin deliberation? As it is, half of what we have is applications, and it's rather hard to think "who would be suitable" as opposed to "would X be suitable?"

Hope
Group Admin

So far, the following users have been nominated for admin.
Erishy/Hope
Twi/Tome
Priddy Pinkie/MasterWeaver
Sevvy/7-4
Dust/Thatmrsomeguy
Lysander/Lyra

If any other users should be available for the voting then please nominate them.

j3r034rja34jty
Group Contributor

I could try to help with group maintenance
So yeah
EDIT: I would like to vote for Tome to be group admin

TundraStanza
Group Contributor

1466256, I nominate An A10 Warthog.

Hope
Group Admin

So far, the following users have been nominated for admin.
Erishy/Hope
Twi/Tome
Priddy Pinkie/MasterWeaver
Sevvy/7-4
Dust/Thatmrsomeguy
Lysander/Lyra
a10/spitfire
Thatonerandompony/Tavi

If any other users should be available for the voting then please nominate them.

Judoon_Warrior
Group Contributor

I don't know if I'm allowed to nominate myself but I would like to get more involved in the group, so I would like to nominate myself for either story or group maintenance

TGM

I'd like to nominate tome as a group admin. I think he deserves it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17