Alternate Universe Roleplaying Group 52 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 48 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 48
Irongalley
Group Admin

Here's teh Application forms. There are many like them, but this one is yours...

------

Name:

Species:

Race:

Physical Description:

Weaknesses:

Special Abilities:

Weapons:

Personality:

Personality Flaws:

Clothing/Armor:

OC Sexual Preference:

Bio:

Faction (Entirely Optional, shows which faction they prefer or belong to):
Mexicolt-
Prance-
Amareica-
Great Britrotnia-
Saddle Arabia-
Equestria-
Monster Ponies-
Orcs-
Goblins-
Humans-
Sea Ponies-
Zombies-
Bandits-
Other (Please Specify)-

Anything Else:

Comment posted by Irongalley deleted Jul 24th, 2013

Here it is, hope I'm doing it right.

Name: Shiori Takenaka
Species: Human
Race: Zombie
Occupation: Freelance bounty hunter in countries she doesn't have a bounty on herself
Physical Description: pale skin, green eyes, long silver hair, light build
Weaknesses: The Sun, holy magic
Is Mary Sue/Gary Stu: Possibly
Personality: Does crazy count as a personality? Because she is. Just a note, crazy doesn't exactly mean she's stupid, and goes around killing everything she sees.
Personality Flaws: She's crazy, sometimes she'll do something incredibly stupid.
Clothing/Armor: white t-shirt, jeans, white socks, white high-tops.
OC Sexual Preference: wimmin.

Bio: A new type of zombie, has enhanced strength, as her brain is no longer limiting her strength (this can be a disadvantage too, as she's too powerful for her own body sometimes.), looks perfectly human (although when in direct contact with sunlight for an extended period of time her skin will turn grey, and she'll be extremely weakened), able to reattach lost limbs (as long as she's still "alive")

She died one day and some necromancer fag brought her back to life, who she then proceeded to eat,
she then went super cray cray n' shit, she just goes around and does just about whatever she wants these days.

Faction: (Not 100% sure what this is for, but I'll try to fill out to the best of my ability)
Mexicolt- She thinks it's meh, Wanted, small bounty
Prance- She kinda liked the place, Wanted, high bounty
Amareica- It was alright, Wanted, high bounty
Great Britrotnia- Loves the place, which is why she doesn't have a bounty there yet, S'all cool
Saddle Arabia- it was alright, Wanted, massive bounty
Equestria- it was alright, S'all cool wanted, medium bounty
Monster Ponies- Thinks they're alright.
Orcs- they're pretty cool guys to hang out with.
Goblins- Hates em', Wanted, high bounty
Humans- doesn't like em too much, even though she still kinda is one, Wanted, extremely high bounty
Sea Ponies- Thinks they're cute as fuq, S'all cool
Zombies- they're pretty cool bros as long as they're not brain dead, S'all cool
Bandits- Thinks they're fun to play around with, they hate her with a passion, Wanted really fucking high bounty
Other (Please Specify)-

Anything Else: nop.

Irongalley
Group Admin

Edited some things, :rainbowwild: Tanks Kragor, you have saved the day once more!

Comment posted by Irongalley deleted Jan 15th, 2014

Sounds like a genderswapped Ayumu.

You cheeky cunt.:rainbowkiss:

Does she own an ill-fitting sentai suit?

Comment posted by kragor deleted Jul 24th, 2013

Damn, someone caught onto my "subtle" inspiration pretty fast.

That sentai suit thing is a possibility.

Name: Maelstrom (Doesn't remember his real name)

Species: Monster pony

Race: Wight

Age: Was probably in his early to mid 20s before he died, but is most likely a couple hundred years old

Physical Description: What little part of him isn't bare bones is covered in light orange fur. Even after death his sleek black mane has remained in tact and perfectly combed. His eyes are a sickly yellow.

Weaknesses: Not being fed. Fire. Being alone.

Is Mary Sue/Gary Stu: Probably

Personality: Is charming and courteous to those he serves.

Personality Flaws: Tends to be a bit lazy around those he can't steal souls from.

Clothing/Armor: The uniform of a waiter

OC Sexual Preference: Females

Bio: After his business as a restaurateur went south this once calm and collected business pony decided to burn his store to the ground, with him and his family in it. Much to his dismay he noticed that the fire didn't kill him, finding out only after the fact that him and his sister were cursed by an unhappy customer to eternal life in the form of a soul sucking Wight.

Mexicolt- Dislikes
Prance- Neutral
Amareica- Slightly Dislikes
Great Britrotnia- Was born there
Saddle Arabia- Neutral
Equestria- Likes
Monster Ponies- Has grown accustomed to them
Orcs- Is slightly annoyed by them
Goblins- Is slightly annoyed by them
Humans- Neutral, yet leaning towards liking them due to their table manners
Sea Ponies- Neutral
Zombies- Is technically one
Bandits- Dislikes
Other (Please Specify)- N/A

Anything Else: A wight is basically a zombie who's soul (or at least part of it) remains attached to the body, meaning they retain a good portion of their personality. The bond between their body and soul is kept together through harvesting other souls either entirely or partially depending on quite a few different variables. This particular Wight feeds off of those it waits on. Maelstrom also has the ability to 'possess' a building, transforming it into his infamous restaurant, The Ghost Cafe.

1352692 Here we go
Name: Fantia Blade
Species: Monster
Race: Armor
Age: Was 14 when transformed that was ten millennias ago
Physical Description: A powerful indigo blade on a leather hilt. On the bottom of its hilt is a gem shaped liked an eyeball
Gary sue/Mary sue: No but when weild he gives the users powers
Clothing/armor: He's a spirit in a sword. He does have a simple white leather sheath
Personality: Philosophical.
Sexual preference: none he can't love.
Bio: He was killed by an evil demon god Zonto Zoki Kamaka. Then the belovelent God Ark Moon Ra Kamaka put his spirit in the sword of Fate. Ever since then he's been reluctantly fighting wars and giving his users powers.

Faction:
Mexicolt: Helped destroy the Coltecs.
Prance: I was Joan De Mares sword.
Amareica: Helped fight in the war against Britrotnia. As Marquis Dr Laffamarette. Then became Captain Black Beards sword. And last time I was there was the reluctantly found energy source of Nicoltia Telsa.
Great Britrotnia: I think King Arthur of Canterlot used me and him and Star Swirl used me to create Stonehenge.
Equestria: Just got here some dude sent me here. I don't know why
Monster Ponies: That's a vicious stereotype I wasn't born this way
Orcs: A chieftain is after me
Goblins:I hate em.
Humans: Can't trust em but Dane their fun.
Sea ponies: Some are too spotty for my tastes
Zombies: These guys are awesome
Bandits: Some king of fourth thirds are after me.

Irongalley
Group Admin

Just for teh record: Armor Ponies can leave their object, but cannot go very far from it. They are also bound to serve the object's holder. :rainbowkiss: Just clearing things up, unless your character is unique in that it cannot leave the sword, then that's fine. :rainbowwild:

1353860 It can but it doesn't every much

Name: Jariik Varinson (Pronounced Yariik Varin-son)
Race: Norseman
Occupation: Warrior, Raider, former Skirl (Ship captain), blacksmith, and ship builder.
Physical Description: 6 foot 3, 275 lb, Large heavy build, Medium-long Black hair & beard,
Is Mary Sue/Gary Stue: No.
Weaknesses: Poisons
Special Abilities:
- Blessed Shield (His shield is blessed by Thor the Nordic thunder god, giving slight lightning damage when shield bashing.)
- Odin's Blessing (Allow's future sight once a week, at the cost of the vision in his left eye for that week.)
- Thor's Blessing (Gives him resistance to Lightning based magic, and allows his shield to channel large surges of lightning like Mjolnir once per day.)
- Loki's Blessing (Gives him resistance to Frost/Ice based magic, and allows him to turn invisible for 1 hour per day.)
Personality: Has a incredible sense of honor. Loves to fight, a very kind caring individual, Likes having a good time, Loves food. Hates Bandits, and bounty hunters.
Personality Flaws: Can be too kind at times, but also too untrusting.
Clothing/Armor: Hide armor worn over Chainmail, A Tunic is worn over that, and is colored Silver and Black with a Yellow stripe sepperating the two sides.
Weapons: 6 Small one hand axes (which he can throw), 2 Saxe knives (can throw), 1 one handed war axe (can throw), a round shield (can throw), and knowns hand to hand/hoof/claw/Appendage fighting.
OC Sexual Preference: Females (preferably human)

Bio: At age 20 Jariik became the Skirl (captain) of a Nordic Wolfship. Later during a trip through Amareican waters his ship (containing 29 other Norseman) was attacked by 3 bandit ship, 2 of which sank, the last of which sank his ship. He somehow survived (classified... meaning I'm not going to try and find a way) even though his entire crew was killed, and floated to land, beaching in Equestria. He has spent four years avenging the deaths of his crew (thus the high bounty from the bandits), but has not yet found the ship responsible. He will never return to his country until he has avenged his crew, by destroying the one that killed his.

Mexicolt- Wanted: Alive (Bounty: 300 standard currency (sc))
Prance- Wanted: Alive (Bounty: 250 sc)
Amareica- Wanted: Dead or Alive (Bounty: Dead 500 sc, Alive 1000 sc)
Great Britrotnia- Indifferent
Saddle Arabia- Indifferent
Equestria- Friendly
Monster Ponies- Indifferent
Orcs- Wanted: Dead (Bounty: 1000 sc)
Goblins- Wanted: Dead (Bounty: 1000 sc)
Humans- Ally
Sea Ponies- Indifferent
Zombies- Indifferent
Bandits- Wanted: Head only (Bounty: 50 000 sc)
Other (Please Specify)-
Anything Else:

TEH NAMEZ: Fluff The Barbarian
Species: Fluffy Pony (OF GOD!)
Race: FLUFF!
Physical Description: I AM BROWN FLUFF OF HAIR! NOTHING CAN HURT MEH!
Gary sue/Mary sue: NIEGH!
Clothing/armor: THE FLUFF IS MY ARMOR!
Personality: PFFFFFF
Sexual preference: ANYONE THAT ADMIRES THE FLUFF!
Bio: Born as an orphaned colt, he was constantly being bullied by the other foals, soon the fluff started to grow and the ponies that try to hurt him or his fluff were touched by adorablenessness making them forget their hate and stuff
Faction:
Mexicolt: PFFF!
Prance: FFPPFPF!
Amareica: PPFPFPFPFPFPFPFP!.
Great Britrotnia: Le British PFFPFPFPFP!
Equestria: COUSIN FLUFFLEPUFF!!!!!!!!
Monster Ponies: PFPFPFPFPFPFPFPFPFPFPPFPFPFPFPFPFPPFPFPFPFPFPPFPFP!
Orcs: NEED MORE PPFPFPFPFPFPFPFPFPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goblins: PPFPFPFPFPPFPFPFP!
Humans:HUGGSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Sea ponies: UNDERWATER PFPFPFPFPFPPF!
Zombies: PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
Bandits:PFPPFPFPFPFPPFPFPFPFPFPF!

I am legitimately afraid. :twilightoops:

1354387 Be afraid, be very afraid

PFFF!(Hi!)

Name: You don't need to know that right now. ((Psst. It's Vris))
Species: Monster/Spider Pon
Race: The Most Lethal Spider Pone ((They are practically invincible))
Physical Description:

Is Mary Sue: no. Most ponies refer to me as a 'huge 8itch' 8luh 8luh
Personality: Huge 8itch, 8luh 8luh
Clothing/Armor: I have a metal leg oh and I still got my vision eight-fold! Normally I don't wear anything other than my torn up to high hell jacket or my 8lue make-up, 8ut sometimes I like to humor people and wear my Godtier outfit.
((Shitty picture, I know. 8luh 8luh))

Sexual Preference: I prefer the male side of the spectrum, but I can make exceptions :::;)
Bio: Spider 8itch. 8luh 8luh!
Faction: None! I don't trust anyone and no one trusts me! Last time some pony did, they ended up paralyzed. I did that on purpose, so I guess you could say, 'huge 8itch 8luh 8luh' moment. I live in a forest for fuck's sake! I don't know what country I'm in!
Anything Else: All the irons are in the fire. All of them. >::::P

Name: Leaf Walker (prefers simply Leaf)
Species: Pony
Race: Pegasus
Physical Description: Fiery orange eyes, chestnut mane combed back, forest green coat, shorter and more slender than average
Is Mary Sue/Gary Stue: Debatable. He has some combat experience and is knowledgeable in tracking, scouting, and some intelligence and counter intelligence faculties. However, he is still heavily flawed; he has a deepseated fear of being out in the open or in the spotlight, as well as social anxiety with more than one person, especially when said people are strangers. He is also prone to overthinking a situation so as to miss a simple solution. I'm going to say he's borderline Gary Stu.
Personality: Stoic, no nonsense, very goal oriented, rigid sense of morality as lawful good, agoraphobic, strategic, crafty, friendly with select few close companions, heavily sarcastic.
Clothing/Armor: in normal wear a tricorn hat and doublet. When on duty, the same with the addition of a dark green cloak.
Sexual Preference: Mares, though it is rare for him to feel romantic towards anypony at all.
Bio: Born and raised as a farm pony in the rural woods of Northern Equestria, North East of Vanhoover . Brought up a pegasus in a mostly earth pony town, he was tolerated, but gossiped of as an oddity. Due to this, Leaf naturally enjoyed the shadows and despised being in public sight. during the earlier part of his youth, Leaf apprenticed as a hunter, finding a niche between his natural grace as a pegasus and his inclination to staying out of sight. He vanished from record for a few years only to pop up as a young adult initiated into the Guild of Wardens, an organization of woodsman, lawkeepers, and agents in service as wandering forresters and rangers to Celestia and her kingdom. He has been working as such ever since, about six years so far.
Mexicolt- Wanted for smuggling, grand theft, and espionage
Prance- Contacts within the country, including royal court
Amareica- Wanted for sabotage and espionage
Great Britrotnia- Contacts within the country
Saddle Arabia- Neutral
Equestria- Strong relationship. Courier and agent in service to her majesty Princess Celestia
Monster Ponies- None
Orcs- Slight avoidance of them based on perception of them as barbaric brutes
Goblins- Avoidance. Views them as pests.
Humans- None
Sea Ponies- None
Zombies- None
Bandits- Some connection cryptic even to his confidants. Regards them as a begrudging enemy. bounty for acts of violence and sabotage.
Other (Please Specify)-
Dragons: No official contact, but has met individual dragons before.
Griffons: Strained relationship and enemies within the country, but no official crimes or grudge
Anything Else: Has a tendency to become upset and lose composure when others bring up his size, good shot with a crossbow or thrown knives, terrible at hand to hand or using a shortsword, skilled at remaining undetected and investigation/perception of sight and hearing, slight drinking habit.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Name: Maria

Gender: Female, hermaphrodite. For those who do not know, a hermaphrodite has a male penis and prostate, but no testes, as well as a female's complete reproduction system. Maria has no horn or wings.

Species: Banshee. Banshees are a sub-species of pony that live in tribes outside of Equestria. The 'wail', which is actually a scream, is a defense mechanism that will be explained later in this sheet. Banshees normally have varying shades of white, grey, or black fur and manes.

Appearance: Maria's fur is a bright white, while her hair is long and straight, and a slightly darker shade of white. She also wears a white cloak that is made of strong dyed leather and lined with soft wool on the inside. Her eyes are the only thing not white. They are a dazzling sapphire blue. Her body is lean, with lean but toned and durable muscles forged from many years of walking.

Clothing/Armor: Her mother's large cloak, made in the banshee tradition. Dyed white, made of strong leather, and lined with soft wool on the inside. This combination makes for a durable, insulated cloak that can keep its wearer warm and even act as light armor.

Other equipment: Maria is very literate, and she carries several books in her bags along with her food, water, and bedroll. She also carries a few quills and inkwells to write in her journals, both her personal journal and her other journals full of information on the world around her. Her books also hold information on her banshee tribes, including their crafting techniques of clothing, tools, and weapons. The banshee bow and arrow, although very complex to make, is superior to most, if not all other types of bows and arrows. However, she has had no need to carry a weapon other than a standard survival knife, which she still has.

[Ask me, Craterfist, if you wish to know about the bow and arrows in more detail.]

Weaknesses: Maria does not have any obvious weakness, per say. She doesn't have a strong presence, and tries not to tslk to others, so maybe she has social interaction issues. She's a sweetheart to anyone that's nice to her, and if someone is mean to her, she'll do her best to just walk away. But.... don't insult her mother. She has a sense of determination to find her mother, and if someone sets her off, she will scream until the pony's brain has turned to pink goo.

Mary Sue/Gary Sue?: I should hope not.

Cutie Mark: Banshees do not have cutie marks.

Personality: Maria is a very shy banshee, like Fluttershy in many ways. She has a heart of gold, though, and will show unfaltering love and loyalty to whoever shows her love in return. She has a fragile heart, though; she is a worrier and, though not gullible, will be heartbroken if she is betrayed or hurt. Maria can't stand to see the ones she cares about hurt, and will muster her bravery to defend her loved ones.

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Bio: Maria's tribe was destroyed by a very large group of raiders when she was six, leaving her to wander the world and take whatever odd jobs she could. Her mother's cloak was the only thing left, and it has been her only constant in her life as she traveled. She is looking for a place to settle down, and someone to love. Such a lifestyle has left her muscles toned from much walking, but her body slim from not having three square meals a day.

Notes on banshees (and, subsequently, Maria's abilities): Banshees age and mature at the same rate as normal ponies, though they live, on average, to be around 120 years old. They have a special set of vocal chords, allowing them to mimic voices and sounds, sound as if two ponies are speaking at once (three with practice), and perform their signature wail. The wail itself is a series of multiple frequencies; those in earshot will experience migraines, temporary loss of inner ear balance, and nausea. Banshees are also naturally talented in archery and medicine, but rarely are born with a horn or wings.

Irongalley
Group Admin

Le sorry. But le spider pone cain't be invincible.

Le spider pone hasta haf weakness.

Le sorry.

Name: Janus
Species: Qualifies as an Earth Pony but there's more that meets the eye...
Apperance: In a word? Prehaps 'Binary'. In a few more? Void black on his right side and blinding white on the other, each outlined by a more subtle shade of it's counterpart. A mane that could be called messy but not a mess, an orchestrated amalgamation if we're going to use big words. His hair has streaks of white and black but is mostly composed of static-y grey. His have no pupils so to speak, but instead galaxy like spirals that spin of their own accord and a changing cosmic colour palete to match.
Clothing/Armour: Varies, depends which side of the bed he woke up on, if he even sleeps...
Other Equipment: See above
Mary Sue/ Gary Sue: Ha ha hah! Hell no! Janus is almost certainly brocken!
Cutie Mark: A singularity, whatever that looks like.
Personality: A wellspring of unkowns, Janus lives for experimentation and exploration into the corner of existance he finds himself in. He can save lives one minute and shatter them the next, which ever is the independent varible in his current test. He manages to do impossible things and conduct cataclysmic forces with seemingly no effort, bending them to his twisted violation. It is thought that he was normal once, but something changed him radically and rather quickly creating the autonmous anomaly we see today. He doesn't care however and lives each day as his last while also knowing the future.

Yeah, that sort of became the bio as well didn't it? ......Meh.

Sexual Preference: ???!?
Trivia:
*Speaks with a grand british accent (tells us about his origins...?)
*Loves the colour moss green and silver on occasion. Can't stand gold.
*Shape changer? Janus doesn't like to get his hooves dirty and so employs trickery to compose and conduct events with this trick thought to be his most used or favourite
*Everypony has probberbly seen him at some point somewhere.
*He's behind you.

Name: Ami Tsukuda
Race: Dullahan

Physical Description: always wears a suit of armor, uses a bike to substitute a horse, short black hair (if it were any longer her hair might get caught in her armor.) green eyes, medium build.

Weaknesses: If her head and body are separated, things could become dangerous for her.

Special Abilities: head and body are not attached, thus they can act as two separate entities in some situations.

Personality: normally kind, loves animals, considers herself an ally of justice and acts as such, hard to piss off normally, but when she does get pissed, she can get pretty dangerous.

Personality Flaws: while she does get more dangerous when she gets pissed, almost all technique
gets thrown out the window for brute strength.

Clothing/Armor: wears a dark grey set of armor.

OC Sexual Preference: Men.

Bio: Fairly young for a bounty hunter, about a year ago she found a cursed set of armor, she tried it on, and lost her head, she was quite surprised to find she was still alive. (just to clear up some confusion, she CAN take off her armor, but she feels much more comfortable wearing it.) Since then she became a bounty hunter, and an "ally of justice".

Mexicolt- Doesn't like all the sand there, she gets stuck a lot in sand.
Prance- Thinks it's a pretty cool place.
Amareica- It's alright.
Great Britrotnia- Loves the place.
Saddle Arabia- Eh.
Equestria- Eh.
Monster Ponies- They're pretty cool bros.
Orcs- Doesn't like them.
Goblins- Doesn't like them.
Humans- They're alright.
Sea Ponies- She thinks they're adorable.
Zombies- Not the biggest fan.
Bandits- Hates them with a passion.

Maybe you should add a skillz/Perk section (like in Fallout) for more roleplay effect.

Irongalley
Group Admin

I am developing a die-based system for combat and such, but so far? It's still very early to use it properly... Give me a little longer, so I can test it and get it to work.

Name: Bradledew J. Ender (Yes I roleplay a moi)

Species: Minecraftian (Formerly Humanoid but now I am Equine)

Race: Ender-man/pony Hybrid

Physical Description: Pure black fur/skin while also being taller than most, there is no noticeable mouth along with eyes similar to a changeling's except one is cyan and the other is orange.

Is Mary Sue/Gary Stue: ???

Weaknesses: Main weakness is water.

Personality:Somewhat insane while also having a sense of heroism he also has issues with multiple personalities but most of the time he just act happy.

Personality Flaws: I can be somewhat oblivous to what's going on around me or what I'm doing.

Clothing/Armor: Wheres a white hoodie with this pattern on the back.

file:///C:/Users/jmavodon/Desktop/Brads%20Stuff/bradledew.png

Sexual Preference: Does it matter what I like?

Bio: An outsider from this plane of existence Bradledew has wandered the world even before the Princesses rule and has been traveling doing whatever he can to get by. Some say he is a god yet in all truth gods don't bleed. Not much of his past is known except for the fact that he says he from a place called Minecraftia a place of adventure and riches. (Suffers from a horrible past.)

Mexicolt- Is a great buyer of their tacos.

Prance- Currently wanted for breaking into a muffin factory.

Amareica- Helped build antimatter weaponry and invented the cheese burger.

Great Britrotnia- They can go fuck themselves. (Doesn't go there.)

Saddle Arabia-Too hot for me

Equestria- Wanted for bitch-slapping Princess Luna. (I didn't know she wasn't Nightmare Moon anymore.)

Monster Ponies- Currently hiding out with them.

Orcs- They just don't like me for some reason.

Goblins- I don't bother them.

Humans- They fear me.

Sea Ponies- I FUCKING HATE THE WATER!

Zombies- No matter who they are smart or not I kill them. (Reasons for this is a very traumatic past.)

Bandits- Being as heroic as I am I will fight them.

Other (Please Specify)-

Anything Else:

Has the powers of both a Minecraftian and an Enderman.

1352692 Can I be a Half-Orcs like in D&D.

LeonRojo
Group Contributor

Iron Galley, the founder, is no longer active in FimFiction, so he won't reply. However, he left Craterfist as the new leader of the group, and while I am merely the middle man for him to communicate with you, I believe he would say yes, though I'd check with Craterfist first.

Name: Snow
Species: Half-Orc (Half human half orc.)
Physical Description: Large and built like an orc but skin tone of a human. His black hair worn in a warrior's wolf tail. Has orcish teeth.
Weaknesses: Has aquaphobia.
Special Abilities:Highly talented at a forge
Weapons: Two-handed bastard sword
Personality: Being raised by his human mother he is quite intelligent, noble in honoring a deal and honest.
Personality Flaws: Has tendencies to go on a berserker rampage.
Clothing/Armor: Heavy armor, forged by himself, having a greenish tint
OC Sexual Preference: Bi-sexual
Bio: When a large group of savage orcs pillaged his mothers town she was raped by the leader. Nine months later Oran was conceived his mother raised him but held a slight resentment towards him. At the age of 15 he left home and joined up with a group of mercenaries learning how to fight.

1358690>>1446879 The griffin are an available species or not?

Not sure. Craterfist is the new admin. Ask him.

... No disrespect, but you might want to check that Gary Stue box. :ajsmug:

1452752 Sorry, I wanted to reply to Craterfist but I replied to you instead :derpyderp2: My bad

LeonRojo
Group Contributor

I'm pretty sure Iron would have said yes. He was very lax about everything he did, so it's possible. I'd send Craterfist a PM though.

Not my fault that i don't know what it is.

Name: Evening Storm
Species: Pegasus Pony
Physical Description: Light blue coat with dark blue mane and tail with a yellow stripe through them. His cutie mark is a tornado crossed by twin lightning bolts. He is a bit taller than an average stallion and his wings are about 6 feet each.
Weaknesses: Leaving his elemental form
Special Abilities: Has the power to control wind water and electricity and enter a very powerful for he calls Master Orion. His elemental strength is multiplied 10 fold but losing his form either purposely or becoming unconsious he will cough up and vomit blood. without medical attention there is a 45% chance he will die but he will be too weak to truly move
Weapons: His elements
Personality: He is a rather nice pony who has a dark past. He wouldnt hurt anypony unless he has to in order to protect his friends or family
Personality Flaws: Too trusting for his own good.
Clothing/Armor: none
OC Sexual Preference: gay
Bio: Its too long.
Mexicolt-
Prance-
Amareica-
Great Britrotnia-
Saddle Arabia-
Equestria- his home
Monster Ponies-
Orcs-
Goblins-
Humans-
Sea Ponies-
Zombies-
Bandits-
Other (Please Specify)-

He has no problem with any of the above factions

Name: Sunny
Species: Seedling (Changeling/ Plant Hybrid)
Gender: Male, but the whole plant thing kinda screws him around in that department in ways you wouldn't expect.....
Age: 14 (Mind you Changelings mature very quickly........)
Physical Description: A traditional changeling but overgrown by vegetation. Vines and roots are entwined around the holes in his hooves and various plants sprout on his back with moss and leaves bring a deep earthy tinge to his normally black skin. His carapace is green , even more so with a layer of moss and mutated stomata. His wings are broader than a traditional changeling's but have adopted the vein system of peculiar leaves, a unique one for each wing, as well as the colour of each particular leaf. His neck and head are occupied by one plant in particular, a sunflower, from where he get's his name. The stem and main body of the plant weaves around and in and out his neck until the head, always in full bloom, occupies his left eye socket. His horn is plant free while his other eye remains blue.
Special Abilities: Flight enhanced as well as stamina due to chlorophyll blood and penchant for sunlight absorption. Magic intact and far more nature, potency-wise, that is it's far more nature based as you would expect. Mimicry ability no longer present, instead mutated into a form of invisibility. Has unique connection and symbiotic relationship with plants able to use them in fights in unique ways.
Weakness: Plants bring along susceptibility to plant related illnesses and a over reliance on sunlight for sustenance and correct air conditions. Also has need for love although less so than a regular changeling. Has their weaknesses as well. Plus he is very seasonal, strongest in spring, weakest in winter.
Personality: Amicable but understands complete mutation that he is so is easily hostile when encroached. Has a select group of his small sub-species who he will protect and serve unconditionally.

Name: Scorching Winds

Race: Pegasus

Occupation: Underground Pegasus racer/ Guardian of the Phoenix Temple

Physical Description: Yellow (similar to Brae's coat color), medium length red mane with yellow highlights on the tips. He has an athletic build ( a decent amount of muscle, but not enough to weigh him down too much) and sapphire eyes.

Weaknesses: Water.

Special Abilities: He can manipulate the element of fire at will and control what it burns and to what degree. He also possesses the ability to cover his whole body in super hot fire to protect him from water. While flying, he can envelop his body in fire (much like the phoenix does).

Weapons: His fire and occasionally a magic sword that can't melt.

Personality: Brave, rash, courageous, daring, and competitive.

Personality Flaws: He is easily taunted and angered. Also, his competitive nature can cause him to push himself past the breaking point and endanger friends.

Clothing/Armor: His "flame body".

OC Sexual Preference: Open to possibilities.

Bio: Scorch was born in a small, nameless village a couple days away from Appleousa. There, he worked as a farm hand and was always taunted and ridiculed for being a Pegasus. He then came across Fabledquill, a lore master and bard. Secretly though, Fable was the guardian of the phoenix temple; waiting to train the next guardian in the arts of the "inner fire". Scorch discovered the temple on accident during a bet on his endurance to trek across the desert without food or water. When he touched the phoenix flower, he was chosen as the protector of the temple and endowed with the "Blessings of the Phoenix". He then lost control of his fire and burned his home on accident, causing him to be banished from the village. Fable took him under his wing and trained him.

Um excuse me but are griffins allowed

Name: Stone Glare (original name lost to time)
Species: Griffin
Race: Stone Eyed Griffin (very rare only 6 in existence)
Physical Description: Red and yellow feathers around his head, black fur and high amounts of strength when needed.
Weaknesses: Can't see without his eyes covered (weird I know)and banshee screams.
Special Abilities: Can see through most stone constructs, knows more advanced magic than most creatures and he can do said magic with his claws.
Weapons: Claws, a short sword (see factions for origin of sword) and a walking stick doubling as a wizard's staff
Personality: Heroic, sad, friendly towards most creatures (except seedlings he hates those things) (sorry Spokes) and a born leader. He will only fight if he has to.
Personality Flaws: When left alone he will slowly make a descent into madness.
Clothing/Armor: A piece of black cloth over his eyes, a gold circlet (never worn unpredictable enchantment attached) and a set of grey leather armor (excluding the helmet. Worst helmet ever :flutterrage:).
OC Sexual Preference: Female
Bio: Blinded by a cockatrice (The cockatrice turned him into a statue. But, he was freed by a wandering mage about 50 years later and became the mage's companion. His eyes were still made of stone though.) at a young age (10 years old).
Faction :
Saddle Arabia- Wanted for theft, destruction of property and murder of royalty (framed by a changeling). Bounty for a Metric ass-ton.
Monster Ponies- They accept him as a friend due to his eyes.
Orcs- neutral towards him.
Sea Ponies- Gave him a enchanted short sword for stopping an assassination attempt.

------
Name: Sam
Species: human
Race: wizard
Physical Description: a tall man with shoulder-length brown hair and a short beard. He has green eyes
Weaknesses: unknown (doesn't like emeralds.)
Special Abilities: can travel as a wisp of purple fire, can transform in to a red pegasus and can use every kind of magic except conjuring types.
Weapons: a wizard's staff and a long-sword.
Personality: happy, kind, caring, smart and sometimes sad.
Personality Flaws: to caring and kind for his own good.
Clothing/Armor: black robe with steel armor underneath.
OC Sexual Preference: women.
Bio: his history is lost to time all that is known is he was born in Saddle Arabia.
Saddle Arabia- was born there.
Monster Ponies- disliked him until he met Stone Glare.
Orcs- neutral towards Gorge orcs.
Goblins- hates them with all his heart.
Sea Ponies- tought them about more advanced magic.
Zombies- as long as they don't bite he is nice to them.
Bandits- Will zap them to death without hesitation .
Other (Please Specify)- Seedlings- neutral (tries to keep Stone from starting a fight with any seedlings).
------
Name: Energy Zapp
Species: monster pony,standard pony
Race: armor pony,unicorn
Occupation: being a circlet, mercenary, mayor of Trottingham, necromancer.
Physical Description: a gold circlet with a diamond placed in between two rubies lost to the ages found by Zapp who was then sucked into it his face appears in the diamond. Cutie mark was a sword shaped like a lightning bolt. As a unicorn his coat was cyan with silver patches on his legs.
Weaknesses:he can't leave the circlet without his original body.
Special Abilities: his magical prowess is given to the creature who wears him'
Weapons: he's a circlet why would he need weapons, a sword of pure electricity.
Personality: depressed, crazy,
Personality Flaws: everything.
Clothing/Armor: a gold circlet, a tuxedo with armor stitched in.
OC Sexual Preference: he's a circlet who in their right mind would have sex with a circlet (other than Rarity). Bisexual
Bio: he's a circlet. murderer of hundreds.
Faction:
Sea Ponies- he blames them for his imprisonment.

Name: S. Lime ('S' Stands for slick)

Race: Monster Pony; Goo

Physical Description: Slimy, dark green body. His mane and tail are neon green. His mane and tail are very hard to see through, while his body is like a living, wavy, and somewhat cloudy window....thing. His height varies on how he's feeling- extreme depression, about half a normal pony. Super-duper-happy, about a head taller so. Usually, he's the same height as an average pony. His eyes are emerald green.

Weaknesses: SPRING WATER. He absolutely hates the stuff- it makes him all runny, and it takes forever to become somewhat solid again. While he works, he keeps a freeze necklace on to keep his body from mixing into the limenade, so if he's shattered by something, he's out of commission for the next five hours or so.

Special Abilities: His body is very hard to separate. You'd have to use a knife made out of black ice and an industrial sized freezer to get a piece of him- that is, of course, if he isn't wearing his freeze necklace. If he is wearing it, all you need is a sledgehammer and about a hoof of swing room. Of course, though, that's not to say he himself is hard- most anything thrown at him, from ponies to sticks, just passes through or receives a full-body hug. Sadly, this includes things he WANTS to touch, hence the need of a freeze necklace.

Weapons: He has a suit of armor with a halberd he can slip (Ba-dum *tss*) into when he needs to fight. He keeps it in the basement, seeing as he just doesn't fight that much.

Personality: Upon meeting a new pony, he'll be self reserved and generally mystical around them. If he's known them for more than thirty minutes or so, he'll become much more formal, and engages in usual conversation. He's very open minded, and generally avoids outside opinion on controversial topics.

Personality Flaws: If you've betrayed his trust in some way, he doesn't forget. Sometimes, he'll hold a grudge for years simply because the pony that 'betrayed' him borrowed 50 cents and never said 'thanks'. Sometimes, he can also zone out, simply staring at a leaf an thinking about existence. He has a very good sense of humor, but can find himself laughing at the most sadistic of things.

Clothing/Armor: He likes to wear a black fedora, but if he isn't thinking about it, it sinks through him and drops to the floor.

OC Sexual Preference: Asexual. He tends to his needs by himself, but often wonders about what an experience with another pony would be like, dismissing the thought shortly after and going back to what he was doing.

Bio:

Faction:
Equestria- Finds the general society of Equestria strange, but fascinating.
Monster Ponies- Very good relations.
Humans- Tends to find them scary, and shies away from situations involving them.
Sea Ponies- He finds them very nice, but their home 'Leaves much to be desired.'

Hi so im kind of new to this but I hope its ok. :pinkiehappy:

Name: Scarlet Rose

Species: Monster Pony/ Anthropomorphized

Race: Succubi

Physical Description: Scarlet has a dark pink coat with light pink highlight hooves. Purple eyes, black and pink swirly hair and two amulets. (looks at profile pic for more visual on her)

Weaknesses: Holy water, and unattractive ponies.

Special Abilities: Can suck the souls from ponies to help her maintain hunger and her youth. Can cause a sensual and erotic spark in ponies. Great are mixing drinks, dancing and stripping.

Weapons: Butterfly knife, a shotgun with silencer, a tranquilizer gun and her small easy to hide blade that can cut deep into any ponies soul. (looks like a steak knife)

Personality: Supper sweet and sometime can be a little shy. Very open, mature, responsible. Loves to have fun and make friends, but when serious can come across a bit mean.

Personality Flaws: Can be to caring, concerned, doesn't know or get hints to leave you alone sometimes or not interested. Gets really lonely.

Clothing/Armor: Wears a black shirt with red rose choker, chains on her hips over a beautiful purple short skirt.

OC Sexual Preference: Open Minded (Bisexual for sure)

Bio: In her young adult days Scarlet was abandon by her friends at the mall and became lost. On her way home she got knocked out by two guys and blindfolded. They took her to some club and forced her to make drinks and do free labor. Eventually she tried to run away but one of the colts stopped and tried to rape her. She died from being stabbed over a drink mix up and now is a succubi for eternity. She must have intercourse to maintaine her diet and her youth

Mexicolt- Open

Prance- Open

Amareica- Was born there

Great Britrotnia- Omg that accent O.O:heart:

Saddle Arabia- Open

Equestria- Yes

Monster Ponies- Yes O.O <3

Orcs- Never met one

Goblins-Never met one

Humans- Open

Sea Ponies- Woah never met one

Zombies- Hehe I better vanish xD open minded

Bandits- Ooo sounds interesting.

Other (Please Specify)-

Anything Else:

EdBoii
Group Admin

My characters! LOL!

Name: Unit IV-B.

Species: Monster Ponies.

Race: Cyber Pony.

Physical Description: Doesn't bother looking pony-like. Maintains the general equine shape, but is completely made out of metal and other robot-ish components. Can switch his appearance using his stealth cammo, so he can blend in with whatever environment he finds himself in.

Weaknesses: Heavy weaponry, and excess water.

Special Abilities: Has a tool-kit built into his body, and navigation systems, and many more odd gadgets.

Weapons: Machineguns, built-in rocket-launchers, and the odd blade or two.

Personality: He's a robot, so his personality is very standard and designed to be polite and obedient.

Personality Flaws: He can't really hold an interesting conversation, since y'know, he's a robot.

Clothing/Armor: Steel plating.

OC Sexual Preference: None, he's a robot.

Bio: He was fabricated in ancient times by a race long lost, and he served in a battleship which was then dug up by modern pony scientists. Without his masters, he has taken to the open road.

Faction (Entirely Optional, shows which faction they prefer or belong to): Neutral with all, will only attack if attacked.

Name: Raed Lirg

Species: Monster Pony

Race: Armor Pony

Physical Description: She's Bound to a small tea spoon

Weaknesses: If her spoon is damaged, she'll take twice the hurt. Fire is especially bad for her.

Personality: Silly. Dangerously so.

Personality Flaws: Irresponsible, can't take things seriously.

Clothing/Armor: She's a spirit pony, so no armor.

Sexual Preference: Males

Bio: She can't remember how she died, but she can remember entering the spoon she lives in now. She always did like that spoon. She left Hollow Shades after centuries of living there, and has traveled the world ever since! Trying to find a master to serve.

Mexicolt- Never been there.

Prance- Never been there.

Amareica- Never been there.

Great Britrotnia- Never been there.

Saddle Arabia- Never been there.

Equestria- Lives there, thinks it's pretty, but doesn't like how dangerous it's become.

Monster Ponies- She is one! Loves the Monster Ponies! Lived in Hollow Shades for a very long while.

Orcs- Hates em orcs!

Goblins- Thinks they are cuter versions of orcs. Hates em a little less.

Humans- Likes humans, but doesn't trust them.

Sea Ponies- Loves sea ponies!

Zombies- Likes them, as Zombie Ponies live in Hollow Shades as well.

Bandits- Doesn't like bandits.

Other (Please Specify)- Dislikes Tarantulas and Giant spiders.

Anything Else: She once ate a cactus trying to be funny. That's the only thing she remembers before death. Maybe related a bit.

----

Name: Acken

Species: Orc

Race: Pale Orc

Physical Description: A terrifying behemoth of a humanoid, Acken is two meters tall with thick arms and chest covered in grey hair. He is covered in scars, and the flesh around his eyes is painted with dark war-paint. Tattoos cover both of his arms and legs, and his left thumb is missing.

Weaknesses: His left side is missing two ribs, and his right leg has been dislocated and broken before, which makes it vulnerable.

Special Abilities: Berserk Rage. Acken enters a state of bloodlust which cannot be stopped. His strength triples and he feels no pain. It costs him greatly, however, as he is left exhausted afterwards.

Personality: A monster by definition, Acken enjoys inflicting pain on others. He is fierce and unforgiving, which makes his raiders obey him always.

Personality Flaws: His anger blinds him more than often, and he can make stupid decisions with ease if insulted.

Clothing/Armor: A loincloth and shoulder guards.

Weapons: A war-cleaver, throwing axes, and a spiked mace.

OC Sexual Preference: Females.

Bio: Born in the far north, Acken has sought war with Equestria since his tribe was destroyed by an Equestrian raiding party of Royal Guards. He now travels south to end the peace of the ponies.

Hates or dislikes everyone equally, except other orcs, goblins, and humans.

------

Name: Nori Yellag

Race: Wizard Human

Physical Description: Tall and bony, with a short, grey beard. Green eyes, long, grey hair, and ample chest hair. A long, slender nose, and dark skin surrounding his eyes. Hairy arms and legs, white teeth, and a long cut running through the middle of his tongue. Looks painful.

Physical Weaknesses: Not physically strong, becomes tired easily, has weak knees.

Special Abilities:

Transmutation - Nori can transmute nearby objects into another substance. This requires an incantation that takes a while, depending on the amount of matter that is wished to be transmuted. This is fatal if done on a living being.

Transformation - Nori can transform himself or other objects around him to look like something else. This requires a full-fledged ritual of at least ten minutes. This is safe when performed on living beings.

Alteration - Nori can alter the matter of a nearby object or being either physically or chemically. This has a small area of effect, as it will only alter matter for a few seconds and a very small amount of it. It can be lethal if aimed well, however. It requires a short spell, so it's fast to use.

Weapons: A small, blunt dagger, and a short sword.

Personality: Sardonic, but has his heartfelt moments.

Personality Flaws: Can be too blunt sometimes, and doesn't truly understand other's pains or qualms, as his insanity makes him numb to such things.

Clothing/Armor: A brown robe with a hood, and some fine looking leather shoes.

OC Sexual Preference: Females.

Bio: Born in the human kingdoms, he was raised by a poor family living in a small coastal town. His parents were Grey Block Men, so he never had much fun around them. He graduated from school at the age of five, mainly because schools are very short lived in the human kingdom, and most knowledge has to be discovered by oneself, and he then began to work as a shoe-maker. By the age of thirteen, he was already a rich man by means unclear, and he then started to travel to the world by himself.

Mexicolt- Strongly opposes their desire to attack orcs and goblins.

Prance- Strongly opposes their controlling tendencies.

Amareica- Strongly opposes their expansionist nature.

Great Britrotnia- Strongly opposes their trading monopoly.

Saddle Arabia- Strongly opposes their warlike tendencies.

Equestria- Strongly opposes their not taking a side for good.

Monster Ponies- Finds monster ponies incredibly interesting and worthy of study.

Orcs- Loves orcs! Thinks they are amazing creatures!

Goblins- Adores goblins! Thinks they are like little orcs!

Humans- He likes humans well enough.

Sea Ponies- Finds them a little fishy for his liking.

Zombies- Finds them interesting, but not much more.

Bandits- Respects their initiative to go out and do something.

Other (Please Specify)- N/A

Anything Else: N/A

Name: Boison Berry

Nickname: The black gunslinger

Race:Unicorn

Looks: black fur, blue eye's, slender, scar on his muzzle, black mane/tail.

Weaknesses: lacks strength not only physically, but also magically weak, not only that he can't fight at all with his hooves, so if he loses his guns he's defenseless. Also he has a great respect for mares and refuses to shoot them, or hurt them in any other way.

Strengths: although he was weak, he makes up for it with amazing, speed, agility, and grace of the Unicorn. Also he has amazing accuracy and aim with a gun. His talent is shooting, and he has yet to meet somepony who can outgun him. His bullets are hoof crafted to be magic resistant, in case he has to hunt Unicorns, or other magical bearing creatures.

Personality: blunt, quiet, serious, bad tempered, sensitive, selfish, loner.

Flaws: he's blunt and to the point, so he can be rude at times. He's sensitive and takes everything personal. He's selfish and cares only for money. He's also a loner, so he does horrible in a team.

Clothes: a black cloak, country hat, black of course, and a black button shirt, because of this it's impossible to see his face.

No lover

Bio: unknown

1352692 Do hope this is okay
Name: Hekkar

Species: Jackal

Race: Dark Golden Jackal (A Golden Jackal with very dark fur to make it look brown)

Physical Description: Tall, about 6'2'' in height. Dark brown fur with long pointed ears and golden yellow eyes. Tends to wear clothing of black and gold, as did his ancestors of Saddle Arabia years ago. Long, legs for quick speed and long fingers to help in choosing ingredients for his potions.

Weaknesses: One problem with him is, that he cannot really stand the sun, so he travels at night, does business at night, basically he has Photophobia. As in his eyes can't stand bright light sources like the sun or teleporting magic. Another downside is as a canine like creature, a certain frequency of sound can cause him great discomfort.

Special Abilities:
Alchemy - Even at a young age, the Jackal was skilled in alchemy, making potions as as young as eight.
Combat - As part of his family, he was taught combat skills of a few weapons to keep himself protected from range and melee.
Heightened Senses - As a canine like creature, he has enhanced senses like a canine.
Dark Magic - He knows a little of dark magic, mainly some defensive spells and a couple offensive spell.
Agility - With his anatomy, his kind are known more for agility and jumping power rather then strength.

Weapons:
Bow - A dark green, runed enchanted bow. His arrows are made of dark magic.
Polearm - A doubled sided weapon. One side has a curved blade on it like a scythe and the other has a axe on it.
Revolver - A revolver that is modeled after a Colt King Cobra with black finish. Its ammo is .357 Mag.

Spells:
Dark Arrow - A simple dark spell that makes and/or shoots arrow like projectiles.
Dark Shield - A simple barrier like spell
Dark Shade - A support spell that allows Hekkar or someone to vanish into shadows, a common spell needed for them to remain hidden when working.
Dark Bolt - A projectile that homes in on it's target and explodes.

Personality: Hekkar is a strange one to meet. When someone meets him for the first time, it is like he is ignoring them, but really he just has no idea what to say to them. When someone he knows meets him, he at least nods to them and has a conversation with them since he knows them. If it's someone he has known for a long time, he will start the conversation. When conducting business though, it's like making a deal with a demon from how hoarse he makes his voice.

Hekkar overall tends to keep to himself when entering a Neutral or Liked area. One thing that is common, no matter what, is that he will go and defend someone if they need it. He also gets protective if part of his mind warns him of 'Danger' with the simple stuff like ears folding and growling. He is also silent when protecting a representative or other important figure.

Personality Flaws: The problem with this is he makes nearly no friends and tends to make people and ponies fear him, thus having them keep a distance with them. He has so far gotten used to this, but when someone does become his friend, he... tends to let his guard down. More then once has that proven a fault.

Clothing/Armor: Some kind of broad shouldered robe. Mainly black and covers most of his body save his arms, but with trims and shoulders a gold color. He has a set of armor underneath of lightweight steel that allows him to use his agility to his advantage. So far it's just a chestplate, leggings, and greaves.

OC Sexual Preference: Heterosexual (Basically I like females)

Bio: Hekkar was born in some ruins buried beneath the sands of Saddle Arabia. In a small town called Jackah within the province of Mareah, was wear the jackal was born. That town was made up of six different Jackals, each with a different job, but some had taken a sub-path of sorts. Hekkar was suck a Jackal.

Hekkar was born to a family of guards, tasked with protecting Saddle Arabia and it's inhabitants when they can and however they can. Many stay back to protect Maerah or Jackah, but Hekkar was one of the many who protected Saddle Arabia. During his training, he found a way to give him and others a small boost to help in protecting and fighting from potions and dark magic that was common amongst his kind. Hekkar had rarely left the town to anyplace outside of Saddle Arabia, but when he did, it was as a guardian of a representative of Saddle Arabia.

Mexicolt- Neutral. Good business people there, but the food is awful.

Prance- Neutral. Full of snobs, but excellent places for solitude

Amareica- Hated. Not exactly loved there.

Great Britrotnia- Liked.

Saddle Arabia- Liked. Born and raised here. He will defend it with his life.

Equestria- Neutral. It's too... bland for his taste. Though will go to help as a guard for a noble of Saddle Arabia.

Monster Ponies- Liked. He likes them because they are not normal. Plus very interesting to chat with.

Orcs- Neutral. Warlike creatures, but still useful in trade.

Goblins- Neutral. Small buggers, but they are skillful in repairs.... most of them.

Humans- Neutral.

Sea Ponies- Neutral. The creatures fascinate him, but also make him wary.

Zombies- Neutral. They don't bother him and he doesn't bother them.

Bandits- Hated. He hates bandits, no matter who they are.

Other (Please Specify)-

Anything Else: First time trying to write a profile with this format.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 48