The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I've been away from Destiny 2 for quite some time now (left around Warmind), so I'm certainly out of the loop.

Recent developments, however, have piqued my interest and I'm curious, is it worth coming back and playing?

Yep. Be sure to get the Annual Pass to. If you can't at the moment then good news. You still get some of the updates and stuff for free. Just not story content and some of the new loot. So that's good stuff.

That's nice. I'll look into that, ty.

Plus Gambit.... GOD Gambit.

Is that a good god or a "please end me" god?

I'm assuming it's good, though.

Eh. Sorta in between at times.

Is that a good god or a "please end me" god?

Yes.

Metroid Prime
Group Admin

Considering now that Activision and Bungie are divorcing you can expect Destiny’s future to be hopeful

No. People have told me that you can do the new stuff without having to buy the Annual pass, but it's all locked off and they raised the level necessary for certain events and higher level gear is locked off by the annual pass.

Honestly just gonna wait till the next destiny releases. Activision won't have diddled that kid yet and it might grow up to be a good game.

Forsaken is a very good story over all, a story of revenge, judgment, and an inheritance of a will, the will of a hunter. It’s worth the price, and the next update I have yet to play, but will try later down the road.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12