The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Pretty sure I saw Telesto and Jade Rabbit. If those are those guns, clearly the Vex stole our Vault before the Tower got destroyed.

Or they get rebuilt. Either way YES MORE STUFF.

I think I spotted a Thorn too!

Plus a Solar trace rifle. Honestly, what I'm looking forward to is seeing how Bungie handles Time travel if they go for the more. . .complex stuff, along with what Vex themed Exotics we're getting. If there's one thing I trust Bungi on, it's putting enemy inspired exotics into said enemy's expansion (see Nechrocasm for Dark Below, Elder cipher weapons for House Wolves, Touch of Malice for TTK, and Outbreak for Rise of Iron)

That's not a solar trace rifle.

It's Coldheart in orange lighting.

Pretty sure I also saw Osiris using Vex Mythoclast as well, here's hoping that returns.

nah he wasn't sadly. i thought the same thing because the barrel matched but i got a couple freeze frames and it looks like a mixture of the auto rifle we see for a couple seconds and one of the scout rifle frames from destiny late Y2. but there was definitely a jade rabbit and telesto, and vex mythoclast may still come back. just cause Osiris wasn't using it doesn't mean it isnt there......

Finally, we can patrol Mercury!

I’m just looking forward to seeing the Precursor and Descendant Vex. I loved their designs in the Vault. Can’t wait to see what they did with Minotaurs, Harpys, and such. Plus old exotics are always fun to have again.

Dat Ghost tho...

I honestly found the trailer to be fairly disappointing. Naturally I could be wrong in the end, but all I saw was reskins and old stuff. While I appreciate the new story and characters, I really wanted something new.

I did find the new explorable space to be extremely interesting, as it is going to be completely randomised each time you go there, but in comparison with how much we are paying for this, I don't think Bungie have done it justice with already existing guns, reskins of guns that already exist, and one new interesting area.

Again, I may be completely wrong with what I have said here and I will have to wait and see to find out exactly how much of this I am right about, but if I am correct, and Bungie have just screwed us and added nothing new, then they are taking us down a winding path that doesn't end well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11